jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #55 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She will never back down and never give in.

THIS is what Juan is showing the jury, in addition to the stalker behavior.

She was NOT a "controlled", passive victim of domestic abuse.

All of this goes to destroy her "self defense" claims.

I really hope the jury gets it.

I am not so sure. I feel sorry for anyone in her path, including Juan. She is taking control...only because the judge is allowing it.

as much as she drives me crazy and I want the judge to take some control..me thinks Jodi is digging her own grave and sharpening her own needle jmo

She thinks that it's okay to do terrible things for others in her "tit for tat" rule.

jose miguel ‏@reporterjmiguel
I can't see a single #Arias juror taking notes

FGS and all that is holy just answer the freaking questions:banghead:

Unless you are allowed to ramble on then you are being restricted

Bad prosecutor...bad bad and Nurmi is still loving this. Why can he not handle her as a hostile witness? Why can he not slap the stupid out of her? Why can they not use the shock belt everytime she does down the rabbit hole with her answers? Why does he not have a stack of pop rocks on his desk to help refresh her memory and jolt her out of her internal mental issues?

Are there really pop rocks on his desk????

By the time this is over there will be 12 jurors who will beg to participate in inserting the needle into her arm!

I can't imagine sitting on this jury!

Am I the only one wishing JP was the judge? He ran a tight ship. This judge seems to be sleeping on the job. She doesn't intervene at all unless Nurmi asks if they could approach.

"That upset you, right."

Not Really.

:liar::liar::liar:

I love how all these guys cheat on her when they're not even in committed relationships with her. Wonder how she's going with her girlfriends in prison.

Remember her claim is that Travis introduced her to anal sex because its okay by mormon standards. we now know that she is welllllllll versed in anal sex. And aparently her magic number for being called out about anal sex with anyone other than Travis is 2 even though evidence shows otherwise.

Right??
That road had been well-travelled before she met Travis. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Martinez is so circuitous in his questioning that HE doesn't even remember what he said -- has to have Mike the court reporter remind him of what he said.

I can't believe how much time he wasted chasing JA with this questioning about why he sometimes "scrambles her brain." He's scrambling his own brain, and mine.
I think it's a strategy to have the court reporter read it back. I think every time she doesn't remember the question, he should refer to Mike. Show the court how much time she is waisting playing this game. JMO

OMG Is this the craziest trial I ever seen..:what:

You didn't watch the Casey Anthony Trial did you?? Lol. This is NOTHING compared to the fiasco that was that trial.

It doesn't matter if this is a death penalty case. The Judge is allowing the murderer (by her OWN admission) to disrespect the prosecutor. AND the judge allowed her to trash Travis Alexander.

So I fault the judge for this. She knows Jodi is insane.

I do agree. What is this, the 12th day she's on the stand? The rest of cross and re-direct to come. There was no foundation for 80% of direct. I'd like a legitimate answer as to why the Judge is allowing this. It's all gone too far.

Maybe some water boarding may refresh her memory and adjust her attitude?

She will never back down and never give in.

THIS is what Juan is showing the jury, in addition to the stalker behavior.

She was NOT a "controlled", passive victim of domestic abuse.

All of this goes to destroy her "self defense" claims.

I really hope the jury gets it.

i think it will help him immensely with the defense's DV expert. i've never seen an abuse victim act like this *****y little psycho.

I hate to be gross - but Nurmi needs a bottle of hand sanitizer on that desk. He digs in his ears and nose...and then bites on his fingers. UGGG MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milkjug