jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #55 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear, if he asked her "Do you need new sunglasses?"

She would say,

"I don't understand the question"

or

"I don't remember"

:giggle:

HAHHA!!!!! It's all about Jodi!!! Love when JM calls her out!!

Martinez is so circuitous in his questioning that HE doesn't even remember what he said. I can't believe how much time he wasted chasing JA with this questioning about why he sometimes "scrambles her brain." He's scrambling his own brain, and mine.

I disagree. JM is a precision machine and remembers exactly where he is going. I'm able to follow what he's doing and I'm definitely no rocket scientist. :D

She's trying to give half answers and leave the jury with the impression that there are other possibilities. The prosecutor has a responsibility to get a straight answer. If it requires 100 questions to get one straight answer, then that's what he has to do. He cannot let her vague, half-baked, sloppy responses go on record.

Wait... what you're describing sounds like he's ... doing his job. Is that accurate?? ;)

I don't understand the suggestions that he should just drop all questions and subjects she doesn't answer straight up and move on and surrender control of the testimony to her. :waitasec:

" Oh so it's all about you then." JM to JA

Ha. Good one.

This can not be real, I think someone is just messing with all of us.

Like the Truman Show______________ No way this is real

OMG, that's it! We are all being PUNKED! Ashton Kutcher is right around the corner...it has to be!!!

Martinez is so circuitous in his questioning that HE doesn't even remember what he said -- has to have Mike the court reporter remind him of what he said.

I can't believe how much time he wasted chasing JA with this questioning about why he sometimes "scrambles her brain." He's scrambling his own brain, and mine.

I disagree. He remembers everything he says or asks. And the dates. jmo

Dang, I missed what she found out from his phone, PLEASE tell me! thanks

What she found on the other guys phone was just some texts or chit chat, not really sexual but maybe more than friends. Enough that she wanted to break up with him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror