jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So she was controlled and abused, but she wouldn't tolerate him saying bad things about her friends?? I wouldn't tolerate... doesn't sound like a statement that would/could be made by someone abused. Right?? Ummm....

As long as she's not a chemist;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Ah ... Anthony trial flashbacks ....

How does it bash someone to play back their own words?

Neither of these individuals is very wholesome....let's just put it that way.

No question about that.

But one gets to sit there and make up lies about the other one being a pedophile and more, AFTER she stabs him more than two dozen times, slashes his throat, shoots him, etc.

Justice?

Hardly...

Martinez is pissed now go juan go
She chose to blow give up every hole now she's got to go with Juan's flo

Was the jury whisked out of the room during the questions by JM--sorry I am trying to pay attention--honestly!

Only a couple minutes until jay's curfew......

What was his objection, had the sound down.

When Nurmi went to have the exhibit admitted - it was not the same as what had been provided to Juan so rules of discovery were not followed. Highlighting was added, defense attorneys had written on it, and I believe additional journal paragraphs added to the exhibit so Juan was unaware.

Wasn't this the same period of time where she was writing "i'm so glad not one else can read this journal, I'm so in love with TA, I don't know any way else to live'?
The judge is allowing missing pages that suddenly surfaced in? Edited phone calls?

One could make the argument that both could be manipulated to reflect almost anything Jodi wished.

ok so let me get this straight.

he's admitting these alleged torn pages from her journal? and we know she wrote them when? for a fact?

really? is this right????

Juan, Juan, he's our man!
If he can't do it, no one can!

Oops, sorry! Cheer from H.S. and I couldn't help myself!

I am confused....pages torn out.....how did they all of a sudden get them?

Travis doesn't love me ..I want to kill myself....Hmm Rachel's house..the women who rented Jodi a room and asked her to leave after two weeks. Ddidn't want Travis to know she was there.

I thought Travis moved her there... NOT.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Please call it a night judge!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, ita - it cracked me up with Vinnie did that earlier today. Such a Jersey guy :)

O/T - I just LOVE Vinnie. Here you have a professional journalist and talking head and he takes a close up shot of Jodi Arias' cold sore and posts it to Twitter! :great:

I have to say this

I love Prosecutor Juan Martinez so completely that I don't know any other way to be.

And he looks handsome in his gray suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members