jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kirk Nurmi says that the frail, underfed, migrained Jodi Arias must not be kept from her cell beyond 16:30.

Adjourn it already, Judge Stephens -- for the defendant's own medical health.

No question about that.

But one gets to sit there and make up lies about the other one being a pedophile and more, AFTER she stabs him more than two dozen times, slashes his throat, shoots him, etc.

Justice?

Hardly...

How do you know its a lie?

I agree this was a crime of passion...and I suppose it could have been self-defense. It is very difficult to prove and if Jodi had said that from day one, we wouldn't be here.

I am surprised that many of the women who have been hurt by men do not have more compassion for Arias. Not compassion for the murder but for more understanding about abuse and how it works.

I do not see the fear that I expected. That could be for any number of reasons. First, that she has not fear because she is lying...and that makes sense because she has lied a lot. Or...it could be because she is on medication. Or it could be because the threat is gone. I don't know...and I don't presume to have the answers.

I will step away now....carry on.

How does Travis' family feel while hearing him speak the same?
I think they're likely wishing he was there so they could hear him say anything again, see his smile, feel a hug...

I sincerely doubt they care what he said in a private setting with a woman he was involved with years ago in light of their loss.

The one thing that stands out for me for premeditation are the gas cans and the shutting down of her phone and using cash only while in Arizona? Why would anyone go to such an extreme unless something wicked this way comes? I hope the jury will also keep coming back to that piece of evidence! They have not given me a plausible reason why she would go to such extremes to hide her trip before hand...she wasn't just covering her tracks! Therefore...premeditation...

1 minute warning - Ma'am has to go back to her cell now! Buh bye!

Tc1Gg.gif

She's crying for herself now???????????? Your wish will be granted parasite!

Some folks are going to give themselves an aneurism or heart attack. Seriously! JA will be in prison the rest of her life. She will not walk out a free woman from this. Step away from the edge! If you have to take a long break for your health, please do so.

This is not the CA trial.

This is a bunch of useless drivel. The jury is not going to acquit her.

Relax. In 5 years when she's sitting in a cell somewhere this will alllll fade away.... she's done. She's toast.

BBM:

:please::please: I hope you are right ...

JMO ... but I just do NOT trust juries ... MOO !
:please::please: for Travis and his Family ...

yes arias... I would agree that you most CERTAINLY have a darkness within you. Of that I have not a doubt

Where is he going with all this? the jury must be wanting to be done with it and have her answer THEIR questions, they've got to have the patience of job! i've found myself growling at the moniter ... just answer the question!

:please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member