KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rena TN , You could be right. She would go out of her way. She knows the police would look along her route.

She goes on to tell us story after miraculous story of how elephants have showed up in her life. We're all just in awe.

Two more members of our posse show up and she tells the entire round of stories again. I could have heard these same stories 15 more times, they were so beautiful and right up my alley of things that I live for.

If I'm not overstepping bounds here, would it be possibly to tell us some of her stories about Travis coming to her? If it's too personal, I totally understand.

Rena- excellent thought! I don't believe a thing out of JA's mouth, so I say anything is possible- and I DO think she would go off the 'beaten path', so to speak, to dispose of the weapon.

I have it from a reliable source (IMO) that the location is North, down winding trails/roads, where there may be fallen or felled trees. Also, either government, school, or military type land. Any of this sound familiar to anyone?

What do you know of this elephant mountain trail PASA?

You never know. The lord works in mysterious ways.

Hhmmm... interesting, to say the least!

From the hiking in Arizona website: (BBM)

We want to continue straight ahead on the Elephant Mountain trail. All the trail junctions along this hike were well signed. Stay left at another trail junction after an additional 0.1 miles.
This point along the Elephant Mountain trail is not maintained and generally less traveled. Watch your footing here, as the steep descent and gravel make this a typical place to take a spill. The trail quickly makes it's way to a dry wash. Keep a good eye out for the Cairns marking the trails in and out of this wash. Eventually, you will leave the wash and start a steady climb up the East side of Elephant Mountain. At the top of a saddle on Elephant Mountain is a decent view of civilization again. Although the trail continues, this is a good point to turn around.
Return the way you came. Be sure to enjoy the views of this special area on the way back.

http://arizonahiking.org/index.php/...tral-arizona/175-elephant-mountain-spur-cross

Nighty night! I'll have to sleep on this... and dream on it or meditate on it in the morning. Thank you Katiecoo and all you fantastic websleuthers- this was a wonderful evening together here- god bless and keep you all~ Frigga

Thank you KCL for sharing your day with us and to BB thank you for including all of us in your act of kindness.

My family is from Cuba and my mother always told me elephant figures were good luck. She specifically said to have their rear end point to the front door as part of this belief. Funny how it crosses so many cultures. :)

I don't know, but I've always been told that an elephant with it's trunk up is good luck. The ones with their trunks down are bad luck. I too have several elephants in my family room. I will smile every time I look at them or dust them from now, and think of Travis.

You are so right about different cultures having the same beliefs. When people put their guard down and treat other human beings the way they would like to be treated, we are actually just one big happy human family.

I heard court was dismissed on Friday due to a death in the family of one of the attorneys. Based on that do you think there will be court on Monday. ty

I heard court was dismissed on Friday due to a death in the family of one of the attorneys. Based on that do you think there will be court on Monday. ty

My sympathy to the attorney and his or her family on their loss. During such a difficult time this must be even harder to bear.

She sincerely wants any monetary donations to go to the family. I do know this is her true desire. :)

Let this be our opportunity to pay it forward.

The donor is now giving us the gift of offering to others what she has given to Travis's friends and family.

Not only is she generous with "things" she has generously shared love and compassion and we are so blessed to be both the recipients and givers as well.

And the story you related, KCL ..... all I can say is Wow!

Spur Cross is north of Cave Creek (good dragonfly hunting area). It would be out of the way and unlikely she went there.

If it would have been along her route, then yes, it could be a place to ditch a weapon.

She most likely went from Mesa, through Phoenix to Wickenburg, then northwest to Kingman. Once there she would continue north to Las Vegas where she would catch I-15 to Salt Lake, City.

She testified she was going to shoot the sunset at Lake Powell, but it got too late. If she was implying she went that direction the fact her phone hit a tower between Kingman and Las Vegas shows she lied.

Hiya, Pasa!

Can you explain about her phone pinging off that tower? I kind of always felt she headed north through Page rather than through Vegas. Couple of reasons: she knew about the checkpoint and wanted to avoid it, and her dramatic movie like scenario of driving aimlessly through the desert for hours. I have always pictured her throwing everythstop
out at Sunshine Point rest stop.

Ps.. Hello friends! Miss you all so much! Real life is taking up all of my time. Hubby accepted AWSOME job, noving, sick kiddos, carribean cruise, xcountry road trip with all our uhaul and kids/dog/cat...phew!

I would like to add my thanks and admiration to KCL and BB and to you PASA and many other posters ... This is a great board and wonderful "neighborhood" to visit.

Ok... I just pilled a melamine elephant statuette out of the tub (don't ask
..toddler) and put it on mu nightstand to ponder.

Thank you KCL and BB for sharing yourselves with us. I needed a dose of inspiration tonight. Bery touched. Thanks are not enough. Best wishes and prayers to you both.

The last report I read stated that court will resume Monday at 1:15 p.m. EDT beginning with a 45 minute hearing regarding the admissibility of evidence by the defense witness. The jury was asked to be there at 2:00 p.m. EDT.

Hiya, Pasa!

Can you explain about her phone pinging off that tower? I kind of always felt she headed north through Page rather than through Vegas. Couple of reasons:

I am reasonably certain that it's a settled issue that she drove to Kingman.

It seems to me, KCL, that you all found something you were looking for today.
What a gift!

She says she threw the gun in the desert. The rope and I think? clothes in a dumpster.

Every other word out of her mouth is a lie, with bits of truth thrown in.

JA can invent whatever terrible revisions she wants to but she will never be believed.

And Travis, the real Travis known and loved by his family and friends, Travis whom she has tried to murder all over again on the stand with her sick fictions intended to destroy his character and reputation, will never be forgotten.

An elephant never forgets.

Dear Katie

I am in awe of your magical mystery tour...there is some kind of aura that surrounds you that brings you to families that have suffered horrendous loss, giving them comfort because you have also walked in their shoes. I believe its your destiny. I am so honored to have cross paths with you over the years.

Wow! I'm excited to hear all about your day. I just had to yank your chain a bit:blushing:

BBM

I've done that to her, but that was in a different setting. :blushing:

Whaaaat?? Never skip the chocolate layer cake! FGS at least take it home for a midnight snack! :anguish:

Hugs to you and your brother. I hope he is feeling better soon.

Passing up 36 layer chocolate cake is a sin. I don't care if an earthquake starts. I'd just sit there eating that dang thing.

Matter of fact, we'll all help you eat the 36 layer chocolate cake!!

Cool, I call the first 35 layers and you guys can share the one layer. :seeya:

Good, I have time to find another candle....or a nightlight. I am loving this computer, but not in the dark. SMH

Websleuthing by candlelight. Seems appropriate...

Well just be thankful Benjamin Franklin discovered electricity, or we'd all be looking at out computers in candle light.

Sorry was having a little trouble getting the pic posted.

I will remind you, this person wanted to remain anonymous so she did this in the name of ALL the WS forum members. Here is a list of what she sent:

giftpic3longletter_Animation.gif

Absolutely beautiful.

Oh, I agree. Actually anything Jodi says it is most likely the opposite. I agree with Travis's sister. Doubtful she is going to drive for hours with the murder weapon in the car.

That's a very good point. Travis' sister may be on to something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member