***Day 4 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou‏@KateKyriacou
Toni McHugh said police told her Baden-Clay was having affairs with two other women. #badenclay

Things are starting to warm up now. Can somewhere get me a coffee please?!

Ashley McDermid‏@AshleyMcDermid
#badenclay committal hears he had affairs with 2 other women + Toni McHugh, who's in the witness box. @9NewsBrisbane

Emmy Kubainski‏@emmykubainski
Mistress of Gerard Baden-Clay tells of their continuing love for each other in the weeks after his wife's disappearance. @7NewsBrisbane

In that case the strategy may be ...do not call her on the stand again!!...

I don't think they will have a choice in that.

I feel surprisingly malicious. The thought of her on the stand and suffering the public exposure of all her sordid affairs is oddly pleasant. I don't think I'm the only one. She is the "other woman".

12pm: Ms McHugh said she spoke to Baden-Clay twice on the day she gave her first statement - the day following Allison's disappearance.

She said Baden-Clay told her to tell the truth about their relationship.

Ms McHugh told the court he called her several times from pay phones after his wife disappeared.

Defence barrister Peter Davis asked how she knew Baden-Clay was calling from a pay phone.

''He told me or I could hear the noise in the background,'' she said.

''He told me or I asked him 'where are you ringing from?' and the response was 'a pay phone'

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-of-wife-allison/story-e6freoof-1226599630131

We have no live stream court tv so instead just a pic for anyone who may not have seen her.

118379-toni-mchugh.jpg

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-of-wife-allison/story-e6freoof-1226599630131

Well if you had a no thanks button I would be pressing it for that pic

heh.. the police told her about his other affairs.. .. oh boy.. how they must have loved that little cameo... you can just see the whole station hanging around behind the one way glass, wating for the pin to drop. No phones were answered during that little time frame..

David Murray‏@TheMurrayD
Just over a month after Baden-Clay reported his wife missing, McHugh confronted him on the phone about another woman.

I don't think they will have a choice in that.

I feel surprisingly malicious. The thought of her on the stand and suffering the public exposure of all her sordid affairs is oddly pleasant. I don't think I'm the only one. She is the "other woman".

You are not the only one who feels that. I hope it is painful for both of them when they see each other. I also hope that Olivia hears all of this and starts to take some notice and get out of la la land.

I am not laughing, I think this is so awful and so sad. GBC has ruined so many peoples lives emotionally and financially and that is not including the loss of Allison's life, for which I am certain he will be committed for trial.

in the first bail application by the prosecutor, it states that with the aid of LAWFUL phone intercepts, it was discovered that NIGEL and ELAINE COVERTLY assisted Gerard in contacting and continuing communication with Ms McHugh..

Seems Bwana 1 and Bwana 2 approved and encouraged this truly outrageous nonsense.. . and of course, if THEY did, then OLIVIA did, naturally..

so Nige and Elaine thought Toni was alright.. what does that tell you ?

I can just see her thinking "Yes, finally Allison is out of my way. I can have Gerard now!" Developmentally delayed or something?

''The first conversation was in regards to how he and the girls were managing.

''Whether it was that conversation or another one - but one time he did tell me that he was calling to tell me that he did not know what had gone wrong that he wasn't responsible for anything that had happened.''

Ms McHugh said it later ''became apparent'' he was using his own mobile again

Was about to say the same thing alioop. I feel a bit of sympathy for a lot of people caught in this. Mostly for allison and all the kids. The more I read, the more I feel so sad. What a terrible mess. So tragic that the innocent parties are the ones who have suffered the most.

Toni McHugh crying on the stand as she talks about discovering she and Allison would be at the same conference. #badenclay

David Murray‏@TheMurrayD
Just over a month after Baden-Clay reported his wife missing, McHugh confronted him on the phone about another woman.

His WIFE is missing and THAT'S what she is concerned about? Words fail me...

Toni McHugh said she demanded an explanation for Baden-Clay as to how he could put both her and Allison in that position. #badenclay

Oh Allison why did you wait a minute longer for this dirt? This duo deserve each other!

Toni McHugh said it made no sense to send two staff members to conference when business was doing badly. #badenclay

Donna Field‏@Donna_Field
Toni McHugh is very emotional recalling details of how GBC was going to adjust his finances so he could afford to leave Allison #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled