trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #108

Status
Not open for further replies.
AVL is confused - it's TRAVIS who should have locked his door! JA even crawled thru the doggie door. Heck, she even slept uninvited under the Christmas tree! He couldn't get rid of her...the 'adhesive' personality, as Dr. Glass stated. She was like a piece of chewing gum stuck on his shoe!

There was never a domestic relationship. As far as being bf/gf, this is what SHE says. She tells this to TA's friends or they assume so from their trips together etc.. "Relationship" was long-distance before moving to Mesa. Anytime SHE says -they broke-up because he was cheating, he was courting her, no public affection(secret) or he was a flirt go to a relationship in HER mind. In reality there was no bf/gf. There was very little of an actual "official" relationship.

ALV says we tend to blame the victim in sexual assault and domestic violence.

Travis clearly told Jodi to stay away from him. He was the victim. Oh, and he is the one that was killed. Shame on ALV if she's there to try to blame the victim, Travis.

Too bad she is using her energy and passion to be associated with Arias' Defense. That will stay with her for life.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:
20 minutes until I head out to work.
I feel like i'm listening to a seminar.

So calling somebody a name like...lets say..."SOCIOPATH" and telling somebody they are the worst thing that ever happened to them makes that name caller an abuser?

I know she is going to beat the three hole wonder dead horse over and over again.

Great anecdotes, lady. Can we move on with the facts in this case? A man was butchered by that ugly gal making sad faces behind Willmott. This is getting absurd.

How can JW state those words Victim Blame with a straight faced conscience? Sorry Jennifer you just crossed a line with me.

"In domestic violence, the punishment doesn't really fit the crime?!?" 29 stab wounds, shot to the head, almost decapitated!

"In DV the punishment doesn't really fit the crime." For example murder doesn't fit the crime of rejecting someone?

Jodi and Travis weren't in a domestic relationship. They weren't married, were never even engaged. Just because Jodi said that they were "official" doesn't mean that Travis felt the same way about their relationship. At the time of the murder, the pair were no longer dating, and Jodi lived 1000 miles away.

NOOOOO! Don't say that!

We want Juan to take every instance she mentioned and turn them around on JA! If we say there was no domestic relationship then that negates Juan saying that, in fact, TRAVIS was the DV victim!

Lol, yes, I realize that what we say here has no impact on the trial....I'm just superstitious. A little! :blushing:

JA crashes Travis' party: Hi everyone. My name is Jodi - I'm Travis' girlfriend.

Travis: NO she isn't.

JA: I want to stay overnight with everyone.

Travis: NO, you can't. There's no room for you.

JA stays anyway and sleeps under the Christmas tree.

That's all

Are you implying that this was abnormal?

Because for JA, I believe it was par for the course.

I marveled at the testimony where Sky Hughes tells off JA and orders her to leave her house.

So, does Jodi leave?

Not the lying torture-murderess. She stays right there, walking into the kitchen to stare down another woman for fifteen more minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal