long weekend break: discuss the latest here #114

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a link to the actual incident report written for the burglary at her grandparents house?

TIA!

This is all I can find. I know there is a shorter list somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wenwe4

Kevin Friedman - Yreka PD - re: breakin @ JA Gma & Gpa's house . . . photos of where handgun had been - what had been in the room 5/28/08.

#323-#326 admitted . . .

(JA and her Atty wearing basic beige)

A dresser that had been changed into some sort of gun cabinet . . . 3 guns in 3 cases in the bottom portion - standing upright.

#325 area (upper shelf) above gun cases. . . . case did not appear to have a lock - had a piece of string - may have been tied shut . . . could shut it and it would stay fairly closed.

#324 - top of cabinet the guns were in - with sticker "Sonny Allen" name . . .large amount of quarters sitting on top of dresser/gun cabinet.

One item reported stolen from living room and one from gun cabinet.

About 3:40 pm when officer arrived @ this residence. He got call approx 10 min prior to his arrival. Another officer showed up and a resident of the home showed up @ 4:00 - that person was JA -

KF talked to JA about missing items . . . she checked her room/living area in the residence and discovered money missing. A $20 and $10 bills were missing from a dresser or bedstand in the room. . . . open drawers but nothing else missing . . her laptop wasnot stolen - it was in underclothes in clothing basket. She normally kept her laptop in there to "keep it safe so it would not be stolen".

Pictures #337 - 340 admitted

JA stated she left @1pm and officer arrived @ 3:40 pm . . .

#337 - dresser the money was allegedly on top of ($30 total) grey(green) round laundry basket is where she put her laptop under clothing. . . he didn't see computer come out of basket.

#338 - dresser (built in?) in her room with 1 drawer (4th down) was open a few inches . . .

#340 - another dresser in the bedroom - nightstand - 3 drawers open

File cabinet w/top drawer open.

The main bedroom on far east side of residence (different from JA's bedroom) . ..
#331 - long dresser in master bedroom - reported a stereo used to be next to the TV - pic admitted

4 rooms - 4 items taken . . . KF has responded to 50-60 burgleries in his career . . . strange the "change" (quarters) were not taken and only 1 gun from the gun cabinet - while others were left there.

DVR or DVD was also taken. I must have cut that off.

:rocker: LL are my initials ! Hence, the ElleElle. :)

I agree, LL.

But she deposited $800 of that while in Monterey. Which says to me she had maybe $200 when she left Yreka. IMO, she borrowed that $800 off MM and DB. She probably borrowed the $200 from that dude in Yreka.

I think as someone else was just saying in this thread, she just mainly scams for a living. She worked in pretty low-end restaurants, and did a pretty crappy job at that, and was often taking time off.

She admitted in the early interviews she basically owed everyone money.

She is truly a parasite, and looks more and more like the creature that popped out of that guys chest in the Alien movie. Not really, but she is getting creepier looking by the day. Like her outside is getting more like her inside.

Incidents the defense team needs in constructing a justification of self-defense remain unsubstantiated. We are told Arias did not record them because she abides by & practices the Law of Attraction. Under that philosophy, to describe them (or as she likes to say, "ideate" them) would only produce more abuse because like thoughts bring like deeds, one is creating reality from thought forms. However, in early April of 2008, Jodi did write that Travis was off rock climbing with Mimi Hall. I read that writing. Surely she did not want to contribute to the relationship between Travis and Mimi with her ideation. She may well have written about other dates they had. My question is why she could journal about this, although she wanted Travis for herself and indeed, left Mesa in despair over him. Yet she could not make any notation whatsoever, no matter how neutral or objective, about her "broken finger". She wrote there was nothing notable to report at that time, in January. She could have even invited healing energies and embraced them to make herself whole. Or any New Age affirmation covering what had happened and her appeal to the Universe. No need to rail against Travis or expound in a negative manner, violating the Law of Attraction. We know she did text Travis about a horrible migraine headache. Surely, she didn't want to attract more of those! Therefore, the lack of any documentation of the supposed event in Travis's bedroom in January is worse than suspect. It is inconsistent with her habits and behavior in the rest of her life. Unbelievable.

Your posting is much appreciated when you say:

"To me the great value of this site is to be open to the suggestions of other sleuthers. Together we harness a great deal of experience and brainpower to help LE consider every possibility. Every person here has a unique life experiences which can fill in the dark corners of the true picture."

I, personally, fear the way our modern mediums allow us to sort ourselves into camps where we can plug our ears and never hear an opinion that doesn't exactly mirror our own. I wish we could go back to the days when we would sit outside the courthouse and whittle a stick or shell peas while everyone got an opportunity to talk and be heard. Lacking that, this site is a pretty good substitute.

Yes, and we can certainly believe the murderer's Jodispeak.

To me the great value of this site is to be open to the suggestions of other sleuthers. Together we harness a great deal of experience and brainpower to help LE consider every possibility. Every person here has a unique life experiences which can fill in the dark corners of the true picture.

There are things LE know about her which they can't bring into the case due to lack of evidence or perhaps because it doesn't fit their strategy. Or because of a plea deal which might be forthcoming--we wouldn't know about that. Just what we do know about how "justice" unfolds is discouraging enough. A system that allows a murderer to threaten the reputation of a victim, a family and even a church?

Here's what I have that points to an accomplice- it's just a beginning list. I won't list the evidence for these claims unless someone asks me because most of us know them already:

1. JA is at the professional level at sex, i.e., could be a sex worker level. This gives her an ability to work the men while they think they are working her.

2. JA is able to keep men interested in helping her long after a relationship has ended.

3. JA is an experienced snoop. This is not the first time she has hacked into social media, stolen journals, identified and harassed new girlfriends, etc.

4. JA cannot be told "no" and is intimidating. Example: how she reacted when Skye Hughes told her to get out of her house. She followed her into the kitchen and sat on a stool staring at her while she made dinner. This sends the message "I leave when I decide to, not when you order me out."

5. JA has stuff on people she keeps on hand. Penis photos, phone sex tapes, etc.

6. JA shows up unannounced, invites herself, refuses to leave. Ignores social norms and is considered "weird". Invites herself on vacations, enters people's homes when they are absent. Includes herself in gatherings and when told to leave sleeps under the Christmas tree.

Given the above, it would not be completely unreasonable to imagine her showing up covered with blood at Gus' house asking for help after killing Travis. She could have Matt along with her.

It is to her advantage to use an accomplice because, in her way of thinking, she can blame them later if she needs to. "I had no plans to kill him and didn't even know that Matt brought a gun....we were only there to crash at his place to get the new camera he was giving me so we could take pictures at the conference...I was introducing Matt to PPL. I guess Matt was jealous....which was such a surprise to me-- I had no idea he was still in love with me...I begged him to stop stabbing Travis!"

Matt is the person she trusted, the one who would never betray her, so he is the most likely accomplice. She also could involve Gus, who she presumably had photos, recordings or whatever, and whose interest in JA was already suspicious.

Here are the clues I see which point to an accomplice:

* dual purchases on the trip which start from where Matt lived. Dual sunscreen, dual hamburgers purchased moments apart suggest he has no money, so she covers his meal (because he is along at her request).

*she says, "Matt didn't answer until he got there" meaning until he got to ? I would like more info about this, maybe I missed the discussion (hard to keep up!) If this statement was about her call to him the next day, he may have been meeting her at Gus' house.

*Gus refuses to identify the person in the car with him when JA calls on July 5th. This could be Matt and they could be disposing of evidence after JA cleaned up and continue on to Ryan's. JA is really calling to find out if they have heard from the police yet and if they got rid of the evidence. She would be very anxious about this.

*There is a male shoe print at the crime scene. (Has this shoe been matched with the roommates? with crime scene experts? I may have missed the discussion on this as well.)

*Travis yells for Jodi to "get help! get the neighbors!" He doesn't think she is the assailant and sees that she is ok, meaning she's standing there not stabbing him. He doesn't seem to know she stabbed him! This suggests someone else may have been there. Why would he ask the only person there to get help when he has been assaulted?

*JA's first story "I wasn't there" shows that the original plan was to plant evidence suggesting two people committed the murder. Why not one person? Because two people did commit the murder and suggesting that draws LE attention away from JA/MM. This could be the reason for using two weapons. It explains why there is only one bullet (only one needed to prove shooter+stabber). The motive was the usual robbery-gone-wrong, which is threadbare it has been used so often.

*The accomplice is wearing gloves and doesn't participate in the murder. His role is to help dispose/handle the body after. Marie Hall testifies that there was loud music coming from Travis' room, which obviously was turned on to mask the noise of the murder.

*An accomplice explains many of the puzzles in this case - Jodi taking photos of herself? Her moving the body, washing sheets, washing clothes, and cleaning up the crime scene in such a very short time, then leaving the house with banister cleaned and only one drop of blood found in the lower bathroom.

I don't have a firm stance on any of these and am just putting ideas out there. Every time I think I can draw a conclusion, more evidence appears or I learn of evidence that others here knew but somehow I missed. So please forgive my errors and omissions and correct any misinformation.

I do not recall music being loud. it is those little things we miss and you guys help us all out by telling us and reminding us. I do not remember this thank you. I will have to look again at that testimony. as I missed that. Even , music 24 hours for 5 days is something to consider. with roommate situation, I would have question that too.

Excuse my language and typos, doing a talk to text as usual and do not have my reading glasses on Nor time right now to go back correct.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

(deep breath)

Why is it people think she'd 'throw them under the bus' if others were involved???

Don't you see, she CAN'T.

If she were to say "Two other people killed him while I was there" that would imply, it was ALL staged!!!!

She simply can NOT say there was a plan to have him killed.

She could've left it as 'there were two intruders but, they let me go....' story but she knew that sounded outlandish!! And if they DID let her go then, why didn't she call police?

She is stuck every which way she tried to inject the 'intruders' because we all know, if there were intruders, they were there because Jodi beckoned them to be there!!!

That is the open and shut scenario of that.
So please stop saying Jodi would drop names in a heart beat. In this possible scenario (of other people being there) she can NOT. Not then. And not now unless she is willing to take the punishment of a lethal injection in her arm.

<mod snip>

So she will throw everyone under the bus-her own mom, former lovers-but NOT her accomplice(s). Riiiiight.
She herself said if she did it she deserves the death penalty-and that is exactly what she is facing right now. This IS a death penalty trial. So...where is this accomplice? Looks like she could very well get the needle. Where is the circumstancial evidence? Opinions are fine, but not opinions stated as fact.
Sennt from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

After seeing the countless posts believing Dr. Samuels would post on the Innocent site, I figured someone would fall for it this late in the day.

Now I am only hoping someone does not sign up there as Juan Martinez!

Im sure samuels posting on there was brought up about a week ago after going back to review some threads,so no where close to April first?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I hope everyone enjoyed a nice holiday weekend. As I said last week at the conclusion of the court session, I needed a break from the case and didn't read here or watch the interrogation videos. I read, watched a couple of Lifetime movies, watched Michigan basketball, and stayed quiet as a church mouse while DH worked on our taxes.

While I doubt that she would provide an answer that satisfied me, I would like to ask ALV how often men - boyfriends, husbands - are wrongly accused or suspected of abusing their girlfriends, wives. I think most of us know that Travis never physically abused Jodi and that her accusations are completely false and meant to further destroy his character.

I recalled a rather unpleasant experience about 15 years ago when DH took me to the ER because I had fallen off a small stepladder and sprained my ankle. The injury didn't manifest itself until the following day when my ankle was obviously swollen and badly bruised. I had no problem standing or walking but was concerned that it might be broken. DH called our podiatrist to ask what we should do. This was Saturday of Memorial Day weekend, and the doctor was out of town but called us within an hour of reaching his emergency service. Dr. G knew exactly who we were as we had known him for about 10 years then and suggested that I go to the ER at (name of hospital with which he's affiliated). He, too, was concerned about the possibility of a broken bone and didn't want me to wait to see him in his office the following week.

While in the ER, there had to have been at least half a dozen people (nurses, doctors, techs) who asked repeatedly how I had hurt my foot. I strongly suspected that they were hinting at the possibility that my DH had done something to cause the injury, and I was not amused. I had fallen off the stepladder on Friday when DH was at work. DH was also not allowed to be with me while I was being examined in the ER, nor did anyone speak to him in the waiting room regarding my condition.

As I've listened to Jodi and her expert witnesses try to convince the jury that Jodi was physically abused by Travis and was forced to brutally murder him in self-defense, I can't help wondering how many men have been wrongfully accused or suspected of abuse of women. I have a feeling that ALV would say that no men are ever falsely accused of domestic abuse. :moo:

It's my opinion that she would have thrown accomplice(s) under the bus in her first police interview. She would not have implicated herself, but would have fingered the accomplice(s) and claimed they set her up -- she would have also made sure she had evidence against them to prove they were there. She would not protect anyone out of a sense of loyalty or fear.

Exactly. That is what sociopaths do...and if there is no way out they will bring everyone they can with them.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I understood it was a wealthy older man from Big Sur area who lent her that money. I think he was on Dr. Drew or GN very early on. Said she was frantic. He was never called and I'm not sure why.

I'm hoping the jury sees thru the nasty,slime ball, lies, propaganda coming from the defence camp.
As HLN plays Marie's testimony, I notice the evil demeanour on Jodie's face.
It's weird how similar the defences personality matches that of their client.
The constant matching of clothes is just so weird and obvious.

My heart hurts for all of travis Alexander's family. Watching them in court with such composure.
Than you get glimpses of Jodie's mom and aunt sitting in court acting like they are at a Tupperware party, giggly and whispering.

I lost all empathy I had if any for Jodie's mom and aunt!

Anagranny
I truly enjoy reading your comments.

Also o/t
Many of you have prayed for my granddaughter, I'm happy to report!
I have a song in my heart today!
Yesterday she opened her eyes and made an attempt to speak. She is showing signs of improvement. It's a step in the right direction, a long road to recovery. Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts and pms.

Incidents the defense team needs in constructing a justification of self-defense remain unsubstantiated. We are told Arias did not record them because she abides by & practices the Law of Attraction. Under that philosophy, to describe them (or as she likes to say, "ideate" them) would only produce more abuse because like thoughts bring like deeds, one is creating reality from thought forms. However, in early April of 2008, Jodi did write that Travis was off rock climbing with Mimi Hall. I read that writing. Surely she did not want to contribute to the relationship between Travis and Mimi with her ideation. She may well have written about other dates they had. My question is why she could journal about this, although she wanted Travis for herself and indeed, left Mesa in despair over him. Yet she could not make any notation whatsoever, no matter how neutral or objective, about her "broken finger". She wrote there was nothing notable to report at that time, in January. She could have even invited healing energies and embraced them to make herself whole. Or any New Age affirmation covering what had happened and her appeal to the Universe. No need to rail against Travis or expound in a negative manner, violating the Law of Attraction. We know she did text Travis about a horrible migraine headache. Surely, she didn't want to attract more of those! Therefore, the lack of any documentation of the supposed event in Travis's bedroom in January is worse than suspect. It is inconsistent with her habits and behavior in the rest of her life. Unbelievable.

This is so true. And if she did feel Travis was mistreating her she could have written down that she was sending healing thoughts to Travis as well as herself because of the injured finger. She had to work with it injured which would not go unnoticed and write entries into her diary that appear to be the same as before the broken finger. Amazing how she could skip over that big event yet document her cut finger via a phone photo to send to one of her friends about her boo boo. LOL

And didn't she say she arrived at Travis' at something like 4 a.m. Does anyone here believe he was waiting up for her? Did he even know she was coming? I personally have my doubts. I also wonder if before he could awaken, she duct taped him to the bed, as that looks an awful lot like duct tape on Travis' arm in the photo of him on the bed. And I see something, not sure what, that appears to be trailing up to the headboard. These are at 1:44:50 and 1:47:15. Could that be duct tape, or maybe that's already been dis-proven. IIRC, there was some duct tape in one or two of the crime scene photos. I have heard nothing on that. Surely they would've checked it for DNA evidence. Anyone with any input on this, TIA.

Some other thoughts on the photos, here's the link: http://s1321.photobucket.com/user/a...hotos/travis1_zps1dc9c84b.jpg.html?sort=3&o=5

-Re: the photos of Travis on the bed, who looks totally unhappy, imo, why would she take the photos from that awkward angle?

-There's only 50 seconds between one of her "ugh" photos at 1:44:00 and of Travis' at 1:44:50. That seems a little rushed to me, not much time allowed to "pose".

-Travis is lying in almost the same position at 1:47:15 as he was at 1:44:50. He's pretty much flat on his back as though he can't move. And we don't see his left arm at all, maybe it's because it was tied to the bed.

-Does anyone know why two of the "ugh" photos of JA, including the one w/ the braids, have no time stamp?

Sorry I have so many questions, but there's something so off with these photos. I just don't believe Travis was participating in this willingly. Again, TIA for any input or help with my questions. :wave:

I totally agree. Those pictures are very strange. I don't know much about how the timestamp works...Is it possible that she put these photographs onto his camera by taking pictures of pictures that they had previously taken?

Im sure samuels posting on there was brought up about a week ago after going back to review some threads,so no where close to April first?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Point is it is not the REAL Dr. Samuels not any more than it5 would be the real Juan Martinez, April Fools has nothing to do with it.

ok serious question.
I am not sure if this is an April Fool's joke or not.

~I don't think it makes a difference in the case, but
is it true that Richard Samuels PhD website has been taken down?

I never saw it in the first place.

~anyone???

I saw her mom do the same "open-mouth-say-what" when Jodi first testified to the wooden spoon abuse. The aunt reached over to hold her hand, and they both sat like statues through all that BS.

If this were my sister and I in their situation, you can bet we would be falling all over ourselves laughing the first chance we got to say, "Did you hear THAT?"

I would have the exact opposite reaction. But, it seems that JA's mom is used to her being abusive. So, there's that. lol.

Incidents the defense team needs in constructing a justification of self-defense remain unsubstantiated. We are told Arias did not record them because she abides by & practices the Law of Attraction. Under that philosophy, to describe them (or as she likes to say, "ideate" them) would only produce more abuse because like thoughts bring like deeds, one is creating reality from thought forms. However, in early April of 2008, Jodi did write that Travis was off rock climbing with Mimi Hall. I read that writing. Surely she did not want to contribute to the relationship between Travis and Mimi with her ideation. She may well have written about other dates the had. My question is why she could journal about this, although she wanted Travis for herself and indeed, left Mesa in despair over him. Yet she could not make any notation whatsoever, no matter how neutral or objective, about her "broken finger". She wrote there was nothing notable to report at that time, in January. She could have even invited healing energies and embraced them to make herself whole. Or any New Age affirmation covering what had happened and her appeal to the Universe. No need to rail against Travis or expound in a negative manner, violating the Law of Attraction. We know she did text Travis about a horrible migraine headache. Surely, she didn't want to attract more of those! Therefore, the lack of any documentation of the supposed event in Travis's bedroom in January is worse than suspect. It is inconsistent with her habits and behavior in the rest of her life. Unbelievable.

If all these abuse statements from JA are suppose to be true then why did she stay? She left her home because she claims abuse, she left MM because he cheated on her, she left Bobbi eventually because he was abusive, she had no problem leaving Darryl for no other reason then she was done with him. So if the pattern is for a woman to feel she can't escape abuse.....what stopped Jodi. She never lived with Travis, was independent, had her own car, etc. Why would DV apply to her situation other than she feels no one can prove she wasn't abused????? ALV forgot the parts about Jodi constantly leaving living situations with partners when it suited her. Who drives 1000 miles just to drop off a check to an abusive partner when a $.40plus stamp can do the same job?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnceAgain