trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh...hell to the NO.

Did y'all just hear that dude on HLN in SUPPORT OF JODI? He said "people do not just kill...she must've had a reason!"

Good God...what is this world coming to?

Well, I think she DID have a reason. She wanted him dead. Wait, maybe that's not what that guy meant . . . .

I am currently enjoying some Taco Bell.
nana.gif

Enjoy it. I don't like Taco Bell.

I could use a Five Guys Burger right now.

Dear Jodi: You "won" today! Yay! Did you get that mean old Juror #5 get kicked off your jury? Good for you. Enjoy it.

Not that long from now....
You are also going to "win" a First Degree Murder conviction AND you're going to "win" the Death Penalty!

And then, WE WILL HAVE WON. AND YOU WILL LOSE. PERMANENTLY.

I have to say that if a man I was dating didn't call me for a few days after sex, and I began to "wonder" if he was using me for sex, I would move on. I would drop him like a hot potato. Jodi set herself up for abuse. If she kept going back to him because she was so hungry for his attention even if it was negative attention and sexual attention then she deserved what she got. That's an old story with men and women. Unfortunately, it is on us as women to draw the boundaries and overcome our naivetés about men and their propensity to use women for sex. A man's bad behavior in this light, doesn't warrant killing him so I just don't know where this testimony is going to get JA.

If she was smart she'd reach out to an Atty get some advise about her legal rights & if any $ is exchanged for interviews etc

Just to be on safe side to not be sued or screwed ;) :floorlaugh:

hopefully not from PPL lol

I love the "Resumes at 4:25 ET" indicator at the top right of the CNN screen

Wow.....walked the dogs and went to the store and just got in my WS Gallery seat! Glad to be back!

Bet Juror #5 gets a nice juicy book deal!

I am here . . . with my mini-book streaming live (seal) and pseudo-transcribing on my laptop. I don't want to have the problems I had this morning with trying to find a live stream that would play on my laptop.

I will not be able to be around for the last hour of the day . . . call out to kMouse . . . or anyone else willing to transcribe for those who cannot listen?

I would believe ALV's professional life is on the edge now, simply because she is not even able to spot a DV faker. With all of her experience, she really couldn't tell Arias was lying?
IMO, she's either really bad at her job or
She's lying for money.
Neither is very flattering to her.

So reassuring!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 15
well Travis "flirted" with other women----he was single.... :what:

Not in Jodi's mind. In her emails to men, yes...single. In the *advertiser censored*'s grey matter, engaged to be married.

I hope that juror #5 takes some time off and collects her thoughts on the trial..I would like to hear what she has to say but I also feel she deserves some time with her family or whoever before she faces the media. I know if it was me, I would want some privacy for awhile or for a long time.

She may not speak out for a while but betcha she's gonna turn her tv on and do some surfin.

Oh...hell to the NO.

Did y'all just hear that dude on HLN in SUPPORT OF JODI? He said "people do not just kill...she must've had a reason!"

Good God...what is this world coming to?

She did. There were approximately 29 to be exact counting the bullet to the head and his cut throat. She's hateful. Not a good reason for us maybe but obviously Jodi feels she can justify it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg