trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #131

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arias looks downright deranged in this picture from yesterday. She is getting more agitated as the days go on and I am starting to wonder not if, but when she is going to have an outburst in court.

548515_457196854356462_685669034_n_zpsdc8b5dc3.jpg

Hope I don't blow the margins!:please: I apologize if I do:blushing:

Oh that picture just freaked me out. JW better be careful she doesn't stab her in the eye with one of her put-put pencils.

PS: nope - you're cool with the margins.

There is only one truthful statement that Jodi has ever said and that is,"No jury will ever convict me and. ou can mark my words!" Fellow sleuthers, I think we should mentally and emotionally prepare ourselves for the event of Jodi walking out of jail.

With all due respect, speak for yourself Sistah. There is no way this lying murderer is ever walking out of jail. There is just waaaaay to much evidence against her. An angel was taking pictures DURING the murder of our dear Travis. I have never heard of that happening before, actual visual proof of the murder taking place!

No, the only place Arias is walking is down that Green Mile to her death. Too bad it won't be as horrible as what she put sweet Travis through.

The only way Jodi will walk out of jail is if she is found ng by 12 jurors. NEVER HAPPEN. She may get a mistrial, but that still would not allow her to walk free. Jodi would be jailed until the next trial.

Arias looks downright deranged in this picture from yesterday. She is getting more agitated as the days go on and I am starting to wonder not if, but when she is going to have an outburst in court.

I was hoping she would have one.

JWs face looks like she is thinking "ew get away from me"

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Elley Mae,

I'm not especially familiar with judicial rules and regulations, so I wondered if you knew of any that relate specifically to interactions between attorneys and witnesses outside of the courtoom.

Are they barred from interacting with one another, or is it simply considered profesionally 'unseemly', as it were?

Thanks for any clarification!

I have no idea on what is legal in reference to witnesses fraternizing with the DT. ALV has presented herself to be UN-biased in this case and I would have to say that she is not being truthful about that. I do believe that the jury sees though her just as most of us here do.

How can she walk when she's admitted to overkill and given no credible reason for it? Travis was wet, naked and unarmed .. She had both a gun and a knife and no time to retrieve them from somewhere else during her fictional attack. There were genuine holes in the Casey trial, but not in this one. The idea that a juror would hang the jury to become 'famous' would have credibility if that had happened in the past but there are no famous Casey jurors or any who have written books .. The ones that said anything just said COD wasn't proven (which was true) or said they were suspicious of George .. I also cant see a juror hanging the jury because they 'dislike' Juan .. And even then that's a mistrial. Jodi walk? I don't think so.

Even the DT knows they won't get a win, which why they are pushing SO hard for a mistrial. The murderess already confessed to killing him - so that should be a no brainer for the jury. And if they believe this is a self-defense case, I will be shocked. 9 or so stab wounds to the BACK does not indicate self-defense. And, like you said, Travis didn't have a weapon. He was naked and vulnerable.

The matter at hand is what they will find her guilty of. Murder I, II, Manslaughter. LWOP, Death? That is still open for interpretation IMHO.

MOO and all that ;)

Mel

JWs face looks like she is thinking "ew get away from me"

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

She does look deranged. On the other thread called, Jodis sequence of events, someone posted the crime scene photos and autopsy pics of Travis. They are very DISTURBING.. It shows how deranged she actually is. I hope JM shows these pics to Wilmer.

Demarte will have a much easier time testifying, mainly because she will be on the side of truth.

Schuby, I hope she will be on the side of facts- isn't THAT the "truth" -after all is said and done?:rocker:

The state of Arizona should be able to do a stop payment on this imposter's check for trying to pass herself off as an expert.

Even the DT knows they won't get a win, which why they are pushing SO hard for a mistrial. The murderess already confessed to killing him - so that should be a no brainer for the jury. And if they believe this is a self-defense case, I will be shocked. 9 or so stab wounds to the BACK does not indicate self-defense. And, like you said, Travis didn't have a weapon. He was naked and vulnerable.

The matter at hand is what they will find her guilty of. Murder I, II, Manslaughter. LWOP, Death? That is still open for interpretation IMHO.

MOO and all that ;)

Mel

I think the injuries themselves are enough for murder 1 .. She had time to pause and stop after the heart wound before she knifed him repeatedly in the back, before she cut his throat from ear to ear, and again before she shot him in the face. She killed and killed and killed him again. I think this trial has only made it worse too .. Most of the jury are men .. What do most men think when they hear a women scorned accuse an ex of pedophilia? They think 'what a lying *****' .. It's such a vicious transparent lie and she will pay for spewing it. IMO.

I was hoping she would have one.

'Morning, friends! :seeya: deedee you may still get your wish before this trial is finished - the killer is deranged and wants a mistrial so badly that when her latest motion for one is denied, she may try to cause one herself.

JA is on the verge of a breakdown in court - she said 'sustained' out loud yesterday (JW glared at her), and was in JW's space so much, too. Doesn't JW look like she's thinking "FCS, get away from me." Something might be brewing, brewing...stay tuned. :floorlaugh: All is MOO

She's so sssssllllloooowwww thinking. When he asks her a question you can actually see the effort it takes her to process it. Her face goes into this confused contortion for a few seconds, then she decides to say she doesn't understand the question. He explains it. She decides it can't be answered. :facepalm:

Morning all!

Part of the DT's strategy, I have no doubt - be as obtuse as you possibly can. Not to mention, she's playing chess with Juan. "Okay, he just made this move, what is my next move? Where is he going? How do I head him off?

And remember, $5.00 per minute that she's on the stand.

I saw Donovan in court yesterday....did I miss something?
at least I think I did...

'Morning, friends! :seeya: deedee you may still get your wish before this trial is finished - the killer is deranged and wants a mistrial so badly that when her latest motion for one is denied, she may try to cause one herself.

JA is on the verge of a breakdown in court - she said 'sustained' out loud yesterday (JW glared at her), and was in JW's space so much, too. Doesn't JW look like she's thinking "FCS, get away from me." Something might be brewing, brewing...stay tuned. :floorlaugh: All is MOO

I hope. She almost raised her hand in court the other day. She put it up halfway and then put it down. I think she was trying to get Alices attention.

He showed great restraint in keeping his "who the heck does this lady think she is" look off his face. Hilarious!

Yep, he sure did. I'm sure she was disappointed that she didn't get him riled up and retort back to her but he didn't skip a beat and went right on with the questions.

It really shows she is showing such pettiness and immaturity.

He really probably wanted to tell her...'Ma'am, we know who would like a time out so you can run over to the DT for a little coaching.':floorlaugh:

But he is way too professional to do that.

Imo, the Judge should have immediately admonished her to never say sarcastic remarks to the Prosecutor again or she would hold her in contempt of court. If that happened I missed it. I do hope the Judge took her into chambers and told her to stop the snarky crap.:furious:

ETA: The margins are blown again! Grrrr.
IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member