trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #158

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not mormon either but I grew up in amish country and trust me.. I think it happens everywhere.. no matter what religion (without going into more detail then that :wink:)

I've seen the movie "The Witness" with Harrison Ford. :blushing: Loved it!

Nurmi should hang his head in shame. But he won't because this is what he does for a living, revictimize victims (MOO).

His questions to Deanna were so low and distasteful. Asking her if TA ever sent her a picture of his penis, called her a three hole wonder, *advertiser censored*, told her she sounded like a 12 year old with an orgasm, and so on and so forth.

Disgusting. I mean a new LOW. and that says something because we've all seen how low the DT will go but today, that was just the shocking, disturbing cherry on top.

huh, different relationship indeed Nurmi. Nice of you to point it out to the jury. That JA is the only one TA engaged with these activities with. Can the same be said of your client?

That's okay take your time Nurmi, don't tax your brain.

You know what kills me about Nurmi asking her these questions
He knew she was a good woman,did he really think Travis would have spoken to her that way...I mean really-did he think she was going to say yes,yes,yes,.Her very intelligent demeanor on the stand should have given him a clue that they respected each other! He really needs to get a clue!!

Also for those not watching, new video shows Travis having just flipped a snowmobile and being so cool and calm and yet you have Jodi claiming he flipped out over a dropped camera. Then his friend was asked when she had seen him mad before and she said a good example is when we were all on a trip and Jodi kept calling over and over...

We don't know that Juror #7 asked anything today. Speculation that he was the source of juror questions following one of the rebuttal witnesses, but no proof. It's become a runaway train.

Thank you-I was just trying to set the record straight

Anybody thinking what I'm thinking about the next computer guy (Brown) Juan wants to call?? Today's witness worded his statement about no *advertiser censored* being on any of TRAVIS's devices oddly.
Geez - if it were on JA's computer, I'd have to cry with joy.

That does sound like something nurmi and willmott would want out - riiiiight?

That's exactly what I said upstream a few pages. Thank you.:seeya:

I 100% have always believed this was her intent. Why? Because she's a sociopath and gets off on it. She likes it .. physically LIKES it.

I also believe that her narcissism wouldn't allow her to simply defeat LE/Prosecution on a level playing field. That would not have been a significant challenge for a self-deluded, self-proclaimed 'Einsteinian' like Jodi.

She wanted to provide the clues and head start, and still win the acquittal -- best case -- or at least go down reveling publicly in smug satisfaction, knowing that while they may punish her, no one could prevent her meting out to Travis what she believed he deserved, by virtue of not doing everything she demanded, the way she demanded it, when she demanded it.

As Travis put it, he "was nothing but a dildo with a heartbeat for [her]."

Remember her arrogant statement on Inside Edition quoted in my sig line

down here
arrow06_down-20110827221859-00026.png

Thanks for clarifying. Audio was probably objected to by the defense before the video was allowed into evidence. The purpose, however, was to show images of JA and Travis together, correct? There was one still image of her in the hotel bathrobe smiling broadly with Travis standing behind her.

MOO

and he was giving her a what i describe as a fatherly kiss on the top of her head.

Anybody thinking what I'm thinking about the next computer guy (Brown) Juan wants to call?? Today's witness worded his statement about no *advertiser censored* being on any of TRAVIS's devices oddly.
Geez - if it were on JA's computer, I'd have to cry with joy.

That does sound like something nurmi and willmott would want out - riiiiight?

I heard that and I was really curious as to how he mentioned specifically Travis Alexanders, which leads me to believe that Brown has something else for us.
Hopefully he got something off JA broken hard drive. Why would she bury her laptop in a laundry basket if nothing incriminating was on it?

I don't know if JM would be able to bring this up, but I find it very telling that when JA was arrested in July '08, her car was packed like she was getting ready to flee... And when they search her car they found the gun that she had recently purchased AND they also found knives that she had hidden in books...

To me it supports the idea that she had a gun and knives on her trip to Mesa to murder TA...which supports premeditation...

It also makes me wonder if she was planning to murder someone else that possibly "knew to much"...someone she was worried about remaining "faithful" and not telling the police what they knew... Maybe MM or DB??

I believe that Thomas Brown was number one on that list until her plan unraveled.

I think JA was a secret to some of TA's friends and not so secret to others.

TA's friend and PPL associate, Dave Hall says TA and JA "had a secret relationship".

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/01/10/alexanders-friend-he-kept-arias-secret

I think it's fair to say that she "became" his dirty little secret. After all, they first met at a PPL function and Sky loaned her a dress to accompany Travis to a very high profile PPL event. Anyone who was anyone to him in that sphere of his life knew about her then and there, including his bff and his wife. I'm not sure when the vid was taken, but I'm assuming it was early on. I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong about that ;)

You know what kills me about Nurmi asking her these questions
He knew she was a good woman,did he really think Travis would have spoken to her that way...I mean really-did he think she was going to say yes,yes,yes,.Her very intelligent demeanor on the stand should have given him a clue that they respected each other! He really needs to get a clue!!

I just wish she would have followed her "no" with "and if he ever did I would have been out of there" JA encouraged this talk from TA and now it is supposedly abuse.

There were two computer times when the computer was accessed and an attempted access. One was after 4am with the YouTube videos. The next time was 4pm and it appears someone tried to access the computer but did not go any further. Internet access was at 4am with the videos. As far as LE trying to access it on June 4th I think JM was trying to show the only ones who could have tried to access it were Travis and Jodi since the crime had not happened yet. I don't think it was a mistake on JM's part, it was just very hard to figure out because even the Det. looked confused. The next person to access it would have been Det. MM.

JM did appear to be a little off today. Could it be the picture just released drawn by Jodi that they are showing online that appears to be a family member of Travis'? I know it upset me. Gives us a little insight into why Travis used the language he did if she did something to him that showed she had no boundaries. She really has none.

Lambchop-what picture are you talking about?TIA

According to Beth - three more witness on the state rebuttal list. One of them the recalling the cute ME.
DT fighting having ANY of the three on the stand.

More disgust from me towards the DT.

That will be a hoot watching Wilmont questioning Dr. Horn again. If you are bored, re-watch her cross-examine him. Plus, the doctor is fine, even while glaring at Wilmont.

Was I the only one who was watching JA today using her pencil to darken her eyebrows during testimony? Truly bizarre behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member