a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tweeted this (would have gone further but no more space)

A Bus Named Jodi-Tales from Under The Wheels: The #alycelaviolette story- pics inside! Eggrolls, ER gown, wristslap bruise thx to Judge S.

:D

so what time are the jurors supposed to be there this morning? 10am? As I don't 'see' the clock on HLN moving...

TIA!

ETA: should have read a little further - thanks for the answer!! 10am it is!!

In the legal thread, AZlawyer said the decision for M1 has to be unanimous, but a "split" between premeditation and felony is still a verdict of M1. Meaning, 11 could vote M1- premed, and 1 vote M1- felony, and it is still M1. Then it would go to the aggravation/ penalty phase for LWOP vs DP.

that's how I understand it too.

Wash rinse repeat today...I'll head down after work at 12:30 and my goal today is to stay HYDRATED and CLEAR while waiting for this verdict. Feeling confident and ready to hear "GUILTY" to that First Degree charge. Curious about what will be happening at 3pm.

This is so o/t, but on my very first post here, I started with hi webslueths, and auto correct kept changing it to hi web slithers! OMG. I nearly posted it without checking, prolly woulda been banned on day one! :blushing:

:floorlaugh: :dance:

on the last day of testimony i wrote down verdict will come in wed after lunch :)

btw maybe tricia can get you and deanna for the show on sunday????

I've said 3 days for weeks. :D

Deanna would be a great choice...if I run in to her today (I did yesterday) I'll ask her if she's interested. :)

Wash rinse repeat today...I'll head down after work at 12:30 and my goal today is to stay HYDRATED and CLEAR while waiting for this verdict. Feeling confident and ready to hear "GUILTY" to that First Degree charge. Curious about what will be happening at 3pm.

(BBM)

:seeya: katiecoolady!
Is something significant supposed to be happening at 3pm?

Almost all of Travis' friends who have given interviews have been awesome in their love and respect for him. As I have mentioned before, other than my family members, I would find it hard to think of more than 3 or 4 true friends who would speak as highly of me when I am gone! What a testament to Travis. I said all that to say that I too hope that we hear more from that lovely Deanna.

(BBM)

:seeya: katiecoolady!
Is something significant supposed to be happening at 3pm?

At the same time yesterday a GMA producer said she had "odds" on that time (Wed 3pm ) and my colleague texted me (who's not following this trial) saying she was thinking a verdict 3pm today. Dododo....Katie Wick has been saying all week she thinks today after lunch.

huh.... chris just tweeted - guess JC was wrong

Chris Williams‏@chriswnews21h
Woman who left resembled but was NOT #JodiArias juror 16. Court staff

What do you mean about 3pm? TIA KCL, stay strong and know that you are loved by many!!

on the last day of testimony i wrote down verdict will come in wed after lunch :)

btw maybe tricia can get you and deanna for the show on sunday????
Last Sunday night while listening to CH and KCL I thought the same thing. Would love to have Deana and KCL on.

Almost all of Travis' friends who have given interviews have been awesome in their love and respect for him. As I have mentioned before, other than my family members, I would find it hard to think of more than 3 or 4 true friends who would speak as highly of me when I am gone! What a testament to Travis. I said all that to say that I too hope that we hear more from that lovely Deanna.

Deanna is such an IMPRESSIVE person -- my heart really went out to her when she was questioned by Nurmi -- I don't know how she stayed so poised. She was lovely on Dr Drew's show last night, hope he has her on again!!

Good Morning everyone -HugsAcrossMiles-LMG1.gif

This one has even more special meaning to me because of the way 'Elepahnts' have touched the Alexander family and now all of us.
SeeThisHug.gif

May today be the day that brings Justice for Travis -
Praying-Scrolled Heart-djk-11.png

We had several jurors approach us and apologize it took so long. The said they were unanimous in the first 30 min but took the rest to view all of the evidence. Several also attended the sentencing hearing sitting behind our family.

Oh Charlottetown, that's just a hoot!!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
:seeya:

This is so o/t, but on my very first post here, I started with hi webslueths, and auto correct kept changing it to hi web slithers! OMG. I nearly posted it without checking, prolly woulda been banned on day one! :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolliffey