Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #4 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I refuse to call DM a "business man". His Grandfather and father were in fact the business men... DM is only labeled a "business man" because his father died somehow, and left his only son HIS business.

Did DM ever have a job, where he got paid?

And the chop shop theory gains some weight.

Or the seats had been removed because of bodily fluids?.... Once the tattoo was posted... He panicked...and removed seats, incase he was gonna get caught... Last ditch effort really

I live in the area. Ancaster is between Etobicoke where DM lived & Waterloo where the hanger is, so the whole area would be DM's roaming grounds. Plus, it's not unusual for contractors around here to work anywhere from Toronto to Waterloo. I've had people work at my house from Toronto, Cambridge, Hamilton, etc. For a contractor, the whole area - Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Brantford, Kitchener, Waterloo - would be considered a local area for work. Would not at all be unlikely that DM and TB could be in the same area.

That's not really what I meant. I meant that it seems strange to suggest that they were targeting a SPECIFIC person yet didn't know what city that person lived in and had to respond to two ads an hour apart in the hopes that it would happen to be TB.

So they set out to steal a truck, and ended up stealing TB's life...intentional or not, it's done. It's time to pay

Either the seats were removed for blood etc although one would think if there was that much blood it would be hard to limit it to just the seat.

I'm going back to my theory that there was something about "this particular truck" an not just it's a dodge ram 3500 hemi. I'd be very interested to know if this was one owner truck or if TB bought it used.

Also my opinion is DM is guilty of being a part of this but I think we're all gonna find out he was neither the mastermind or even aware of how serious this was going to get. I'll bet the 2 Nd suspect wasn't even a friend per say of DM but went along with him to ensure DM did what he was told by mastermind possibly.

The burner phone has not been located, and after three months its likely that any cctv of the purchase of the device at the store has been deleted.

If the phone was only used to contact TB and the unidentified witness (and i dont actually believe this is the case) it suggests serious pre-planning which in turn does not make sense because the accused could not have had prior knowledge that TB was going to put his truck up for sale.

This phone is the key to either convicting or clearing DM.

That's what I figured as well. I have sold vehicles in the Autotrader in the past, and if someone wants a quick way to see what's available, pick up a copy, leaf through it and you will often find what you are looking for. It's that simple. There are thousands of guys, and girls, who use Autotrader to find good deals in a simple, expedient way. This is part of the reason why I take this case personally, because I see Tim Bosma as representative of all of us.

Millard was probably looking for a private sale of a Dodge Ram diesel and found at least two. I don't know if that issue is still on the racks, but it would be interesting to go through it to see what was in the listings.

It's very easy to use the autotrader website to search for what you are looking for as well. I agree about this case being close to home as I've sold vehicles this way myself.

Either the seats were removed for blood etc although one would think if there was that much blood it would be hard to limit it to just the seat.

I'm going back to my theory that there was something about "this particular truck" an not just it's a dodge ram 3500 hemi. I'd be very interested to know if this was one owner truck or if TB bought it used.

Also my opinion is DM is guilty of being a part of this but I think we're all gonna find out he was neither the mastermind or even aware of how serious this was going to get. I'll bet the 2 Nd suspect wasn't even a friend per say of DM but went along with him to ensure DM did what he was told by mastermind possibly.

Its not a hemi..... Its a cummins diesel... By some peoples claims, its the 5.9. That year 2 diesels were produced... The 5.9 was phased out mid year with a 6.7. With google searches and ram forumz... The 5.9 is a sought after engine, as the successor was a problematic engine.

Man I was right from the beginning , he was killed inside the vehicle , now the seat is missing means he was killed inside the car, perhaps with knife... I wouldn't be surprised the seat was burned too

Or the seats had been removed because of bodily fluids?.... Once the tattoo was posted... He panicked...and removed seats, incase he was gonna get caught... Last ditch effort really

I know from TB's ad selling his truck seats were cloth, hardly worth the time for chop shop to take out.

The burner phone has not been located, and after three months its likely that any cctv of the purchase of the device at the store has been deleted.

If the phone was only used to contact TB and the unidentified witness (and i dont actually believe this is the case) it suggests serious pre-planning which in turn does not make sense because the accused could not have had prior knowledge that TB was going to put his truck up for sale.

This phone is the key to either convicting or clearing DM.

I read that the burner phone had been used around Etobicoke

"Police said Bosma’s phone records also led them to discover that one of the suspect’s had obtained a cell phone under a fake name three months ago, with most calls made in Toronto’s west end. That phone has not been used since Bosma’s disappearance."

Read more: http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/missing-hamilton-man-s-cell-phone-found-truck-spotted-police-1.1275659#ixzz2TOu9utAw

The calls made in TO's west end likely were handled by a cell tower close to DM's home there...he made more than those two call on it

Well if we're looking at a possible chop shop operation, DM seems to be the one who had the multiple properties to operate such a business. Now if he had a rogue "employee" who didn't follow "protocol" during a staged carjacking then he would also be on the hook for the cover up I would assume.

MOO

Could the seats and frames have been incinerated? What might remain on a Dodge Ram seat frame after those sorts of temperatures?

I know from TB's ad selling his truck seats were cloth, hardly worth the time for chop shop to take out.

Yup, dont steal a truck for its seats...especially cloth

Did I miss this before?

CBC News Alerts ‏@CBCAlerts 22m
Police source says investigators believe #TimBosma may have been killed in attempted carjacking; truck found with seats missing. #hamont

Maybe had blood or other on them.

Could the seats and frames have been incinerated? What might remain on a Dodge Ram seat frame after those sorts of temperatures?

Well, i think what we learned with rafferty case.... They pleaded for people to look for car seats.... I think this case would have been no different. Which leads me to believe the seats have been located.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vymocycy