Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #6 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that DM paid over $600,000 in CASH for a condo the DAY AFTER TB went missing leads me to believe that DM and crew were contracted to kill TB...

so then they were removed from the incinerator and placed on the ground? im thinking incinerator was not used at all

This seems to be a theory that comes up a lot. The discussions in the past about the technicality of how the incinerator works, takes time to get it up to heat..then several hours depending on the size of the 'animal' ..to complete. I think an important statement by LE, it would curl the hairs on your neck to know the details. So, they were running out of time, nervous..only partly finished the process..opened it up..etc etc...morbid.

Researchnut

I think they know who suspect #2 is but, haven't quite got the "goods" on them yet, DM not talking, that can make it tough.

Once all the physical evidence comes back, they will probably have what they need to get them on the theft and confinement, then its just a matter of rolling over on DM.

Who gets the money if DM's mother plausibly kills herself due to stress?

Who gets control of the money and the business if she cant handle it?

just putting that out there.

Easy answer.... SB... "Wrongful Death Suit" and rightfully so IMNSHO

This seems to be a theory that comes up a lot. The discussions in the past about the technicality of how the incinerator works, takes time to get it up to heat..then several hours depending on the size of the 'animal' ..to complete. I think an important statement by LE, it would curl the hairs on your neck to know the details. So, they were running out of time, nervous..only partly finished the process..opened it up..etc etc...morbid.

The incinerator also does not run as hot as a crematorium so there would be more recognizable output than in a cremation (where teeth, rings, etc would survive)

The fact that DM paid over $600,000 in CASH for a condo the DAY AFTER TB went missing leads me to believe that DM and crew were contracted to kill TB...

One problem, DM didn't go that morning say I want to buy a condo, this was in the works for months... like maybe 1-3.... interesting that the burner phone was bought 3 months earlier... hummmmmm....

My thoughts...

DM had no interest in the family biz... was the record part of a stunt to gain exposure, publicity etc... and yes, in part he did like to fly but, that was helicopters, he was never into planes.

His record was for being the youngest person to fly a helicopter AND an airplane on the same day.

We do not know that the burner phone was purchased or used by DM

We do know it was used in west Toronto according to LE IN ADDITION to making the call to TB and Seller #1

DM no doubt did not know his call log could be traced on a burner phone and used it in around hit TO properties to call his buds

Phone would have been used to call all DM's buds but not DM --> points back to DM

No doubt all DM's buds reached by this phone got a call from LE within days of the crime

One problem, DM didn't go that morning say I want to buy a condo, this was in the works for months... like maybe 1-3.... interesting that the burner phone was bought 3 months earlier... hummmmmm....

Right, this entire 'hit' could've been in the works for months... then he got the $ transfer the day after the kill and was able to complete the transaction he had started in anticipation of his pending 'windfall'....

We do not know that the burner phone was purchased or used by DM

Correct we don't but, we DO know that Test Drive #1 and TB were both contacted from the same phone (Burner) and that the subject that showed up after that call was the same one at both locations based on physical description by SB and Test Drive #1.

AND to add to that... the burner phone made OTHER calls before and after that "apparently" link to those known to DM. This was in one of the articles previously posted.

It discussed the Phone records that LE got from warrants.

Easy to connect the dots....

Right, this entire 'hit' could've been in the works for months... then he got the $ transfer the day after the kill and was able to complete the transaction he had started in anticipation of his pending 'windfall'....

Nope, won't work if you are paying cash, there is a form you have to sign, both allowing and stating that the money you are using is not from a form of crime. There is a financial check done as well if you are paying cash, meaning, you have to have the $$ before you get the property. So he had to have had the cash before and I have no doubts that he did... from "other" sources.

We do know it was used in west Toronto according to LE IN ADDITION to making the call to TB and Seller #1

DM no doubt did not know his call log could be traced on a burner phone and used it in around hit TO properties to call his buds

Phone would have been used to call all DM's buds but not DM --> points back to DM

No doubt all DM's buds reached by this phone got a call from LE within days of the crime

bbm

There is no evidence in the MSM or from LE statements that suggests the phone was used to call DM's buds.

Some of the biggest unanswered questions have been:

Who else did this burner phone contact?
Who purchased it? Where? Where is it?

Nope, won't work if you are paying cash, there is a form you have to sign, both allowing and stating that the money you are using is not from a form of crime. There is a financial check done as well if you are paying cash, meaning, you have to have the $$ before you get the property. So he had to have had the cash before and I have no doubts that he did... from "other" sources.

But your second statement contracdicts your first. If he had the means to set up the pending real-estate deal with legit financial statements then he could turn around and use illegit $ when it's time to make the payment.

Millardair inc. is its own entity.

It cannot be sued for wrongful death (in this case) only DM or his estate can.

I think that goes out the window based on the fact that he has used the company, locations and vehicles in the commission of a crime. Key words "I think"... been a while since I had to deal with this kinda thing.

Has anyone else heard that DM had a previous gf that died in an accident? I am seeing that info come up in tweets. Thanks if anyone knows the answer.

bbm

There is no evidence in the MSM or from LE statements that suggests the phone was used to call DM's buds.

Some of the biggest unanswered questions have been:

Who else did this burner phone contact?
Who purchased it? Where? Where is it?

IF DM had used the phone to call a whole bunch of strangers selling Rams, no doubt LE would mention there was more than 2 calls for that purpose

But just saying there were more calls bouncing off the cell towers around his home, he was not cautious with it

You can get phones like this at e.g., 7-11

But your second statement contracdicts your first. If he had the means to set up the pending real-estate deal with legit financial statements then he could turn around and use illegit $ when it's time to make the payment.

LOL no, honest people don't lie and I didn't say the financial statements HE used were legit or how he came about the money. Based on what he owns, he can use or shall I say launder a lot through them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ