Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only was JA convicted of first-degree murder but also convicted of inflicting extreme cruelty on Travis! JA IS relieved because they think the State will take the DP off which I doubt it will.

CMJA may be happy now but when she realizes all of her sh!!tyantics, supercilious attitude and her REAL look (no 5 bangs, no Little House spectacles) could be played for the next jury, she's going to get scared for real.

I hope you're right. And I hope he plays them all. I just don't if I can watch all this over again.

If I'm this upset, I can't even imagine how Travis' family and friends feel. And JM looked so upset, I think he's taking this very personally.

Remember people, Jodi Arias wanted a murder in the 2nd degree plea deal.
She hasn't won crap.
At the least, she's gonna rot in prison.

This is so horrible, I have a feeling it is one woman. Now she can do more interviews, snub her nose at the family some more. OMG :jail:

I'm highly upset yes! But she got murder 1 cruel! So that's a plus if she gets new attorneys??
If new attorneys better chance no more wilmott and nurmi???
Can juan use her recent tv interviews against her?

If there was one single iota of a mitigating factor for JA, it was her plea for her family. The irony is rich - they didn't even show up for the verdict. I think that's the only reason she was crying...The judge probably said that they wouldn't wait beyond the hour.

How horribly disappointing today.

moo

I think ja has to go back to her cell.....23 hrs. a day....she is still a convicted murderer.....she won't go back to general population. And Sheriff Joe says no more interviews.....

Possible jury press conference coming

i think that i am most shocked by the comments about the jurors.

They have been there for 5 months, and worked hard, it is hard to get 2 people to agree let alone 12..

I hope that people will respect the jury and the process and know that we already won. She is guilty. And there is the aggravator of cruelty stands.

She will never be out again. Ever. So just hang in there.

amen!!! Thank you!!!

Jodi Ann Arias played for the trifecta and nearly won.

She wanted to successfully butcher-slaughter Travis Alexander, and then to assassinate his character. WIN

Then she wanted to get away with it. LOSE

But if she's gonna lose, so is the Alexander family:

TortureMurderessSibs_zps0e9bf926.jpg

TortureMurderess_zpsdd89a04b.jpg

She clearly views this as a big win, a moment to be marked with tears of ecstatic joy.

This puts her one trial away from cheating the needle.

Congratulations to the especially cruel lying torture murderess, Jodi Ann Evilness Arias.

Jury to give a press conference very shortly according to NG.

I am shaking! I am sorry she deserve the death penalty, she rightly deserves to be executed for what she did. Travis deserves justice, he was a genuine person who did not deserve her evil :( :(

EXACTLY ! This is a BIG WIN for them :banghead:

And I bet Jodi is sititing there SMIRKING and SINGING :

"You can mark my words, no jury will ever convict me." :banghead:

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Where u watching on may 7th? They DID convict her. I wish people would settle down and send thoughts and prayers to the people who really matter in this, The Alexanders.

Shepherd Smith on FOXnews is PIZZED. Much better channel to watch than HLN. How completely heartbreaking for the Alexander family. I pray that the next jury sentences her to Death.

it is. the only channel I watch for coverage of this trial. shep smith is VERY much a proponent for travis.....he has been since day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz