GUILTY ME - Nichole Cable, 15, Glenburn, 12 May 2013

Came over to this board to see if other WSers thought his story was as bad as I do. Looks like you do as well. Everything about the story (being a hero, putting tape on her mouth without the intent to kill her when she would have been able to ID him, etc) seems true to me. Sounds like he wanted her and things hadn't gone the way he wanted. IMO.

http://www.news.com.au/world-news/u...-girl-dies-court/story-fndir2ev-1226653656121

Dube told his brother that he "intended to kidnap Nichole and hide her; that he would later find her and be the hero",

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/world-news/u...rt/story-fndir2ev-1226653656121#ixzz2UkEr0UZw

I couldn't believe my eyes when I read this. Did he think it was going to stop him from going to jail if he looked like a hero? The only positive from that article is that his girlfriend and brother co-operated with police. I hope he doesn't try to argue a lesser charge because he is saying that his intent wasn't to kill.

I had a quick look on facebook... I must be so out of touch with the young people these days (feels weird to say being that I am still in my 20s) - some of the comments and photos from her friends I find really inappropriate and odd.

Hi, I'm new: here, long-time lurker, first time poster :}
I've been following this tragic story when I first saw her missing announcement on FB, and it just makes me sick to think this precious child saw HIS nasty mug before he killed her.
And now I'm reading that he had this planned out for a while. This poor girl deserved so much more than that.
And her poor parents, I just hope that they have an incredibly strong support system to lean on.

Hi, I'm new: here, long-time lurker, first time poster :}
I've been following this tragic story when I first saw her missing announcement on FB, and it just makes me sick to think this precious child saw HIS nasty mug before he killed her.
And now I'm reading that he had this planned out for a while. This poor girl deserved so much more than that.
And her poor parents, I just hope that they have an incredibly strong support system to lean on.

:welcome: to Websleuths!

Sorry it's under these circumstances

The affidavit may be viewed here, by scrolling past pages 1-10(?), regarding the court motion for withholding from the 'press' (aka MSM) until a grand jury met, unnumbered pages 11(?)-14, 14 pages, total:

http://media.kjonline.com/documents/Motion+Orders+and+Affidavit(3).pdf

Interesting reading! I'm very impressed with the police work and with the timely cooperation of facebook and the phone company. It appears that Maine State Police were well aware of whodunnit within 3 days of Nichole's abduction.

The whole story makes me feel both fearful and sad for our children.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dnapping-hero-rescue-accidentally-killed.html

I'm so disgusted that his brother and girlfriend knew that this child was dead and where her body could be found but they stayed silent while her family, friends & community carried out desperate searches for her. They could have ended this family's suffering much sooner. How could any female protect a guy that she knew had murdered a young child? Why would you even want to stand by someone like that? I hope there are more arrests to come!

Vasportsmom posted:
"http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ly-killed.html

I'm so disgusted that his brother and girlfriend knew that this child was dead and where her body could be found but they stayed silent while her family, friends & community carried out desperate searches for her. They could have ended this family's suffering much sooner. How could any female protect a guy that she knew had murdered a young child? Why would you even want to stand by someone like that? I hope there are more arrests to come!"

Query ... Please link me up with a timeline that proves/disproves the order of the events you are suggesting, per Websleuths rules.
Remember, minors are involved, and not involved.

http://www.wgme.com/news/top-stories/stories/iframe_vid_17029.shtml
"Mother: mistaken identity leads to threats" GLENBURN (WGME)
Friday, May 24 2013, 12:48 PM EDT

"The mother of a 16-year-old boy says her son is facing threats because he has the same name as the man accused of killing a teen.

The mother of 16-year-old Kyle J. Dube of Glenburn says he's received calls, emails and facebook messages, including threats since the arrest of 20-year-old Kyle J. Dube of Orono. The older Dube is charged with murder for the death of 15-year-old Nichole Cable of Glenburn.

The mother of the younger Dube wants the public to see his face so they know he is not the Dube charged with murder."

A video showing her son and the Dube charged, is included in that link.

While it is not MSM, the real Kyle Dube's ~4 year old daughter is also being threatened.

I am asking for caution, before posting, and prior to investigation.

From what I am getting, the GF of Kyle was the one to give the infor for where Nicholes body was, because Kyle told her. Kyle told some story to his brother about wanting to be the hero, um yeah. Have we heard the cause of death yet? Why have we not heard Kyle side, is he not talking?

So I'm trying to get this straight.

Dube has asked Nichole on several occasions for sex. She naturally denies his advances.

Dube creates a fake fb persona in order to lure Nichole out of the house to meet while he hides in the woods with duct tape and with the intent to kidnap her, hide her living body somewhere and at some point in time find Nichole himself to become a hero. (Ya, I'm sure having sex with her wasn't even on his mind at this point)

He abducts her, duct tapes her, puts her in his fathers truck and drives away, BUT later he finds her dead in the truck and decides to hide her body in the woods and cover her with branches, but before he leaves he also decides to take all her cloths off and takes them with him, which he then discards the clothing on his way back to his girlfriends residence.

I would think Dube had to restrain Nichole's arms and legs in some fashion before he placed her in the truck, possibly with the duct tape or by some other means or she would have fought him by kicking or hitting and eventually might of broken free and ran away. Binding her arms and legs would have likely left bruising on her wrists and ankles. My BIG question is this, was Nichole's body found naked and still bound or was there evidence that her arms or legs were bound at some point in time. It would be awful hard to remove someone's clothing if their arms and legs were still bound unless their clothing was cut or ripped off their body.

I think the more likely story is that he removed her clothing, raped her and covered her mouth and nose to keep her from screaming and she suffocated and died. OF course that is just my opinion.

Burn in hell you

RIP - Nichole

Vasportsmom posted:
"http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ly-killed.html

I'm so disgusted that his brother and girlfriend knew that this child was dead and where her body could be found but they stayed silent while her family, friends & community carried out desperate searches for her. They could have ended this family's suffering much sooner. How could any female protect a guy that she knew had murdered a young child? Why would you even want to stand by someone like that? I hope there are more arrests to come!"

Query ... Please link me up with a timeline that proves/disproves the order of the events you are suggesting, per Websleuths rules.
Remember, minors are involved, and not involved.

http://www.wgme.com/news/top-stories/stories/iframe_vid_17029.shtml
"Mother: mistaken identity leads to threats" GLENBURN (WGME)
Friday, May 24 2013, 12:48 PM EDT

"The mother of a 16-year-old boy says her son is facing threats because he has the same name as the man accused of killing a teen.

The mother of 16-year-old Kyle J. Dube of Glenburn says he's received calls, emails and facebook messages, including threats since the arrest of 20-year-old Kyle J. Dube of Orono. The older Dube is charged with murder for the death of 15-year-old Nichole Cable of Glenburn.

The mother of the younger Dube wants the public to see his face so they know he is not the Dube charged with murder."

A video showing her son and the Dube charged, is included in that link.

While it is not MSM, the real Kyle Dube's ~4 year old daughter is also being threatened.

I am asking for caution, before posting, and prior to investigation.

Read the affidavit that was released earlier and linked in this thread! The gf & brother did not reveal what they knew until LE went to them and interviewed them on the 20th, a week after Nichole was reported missing. They knew and chose not to go to LE themselves. Nichole's family, friends, community and the real BB (that Kyle tried to frame) suffered for their lack of action.

10034061_H10555759-600x337.jpg

Deputy Attorney William Stokes said shortly before Dube was indicted that the medical examiner had ruled Cable’s death a homicide. He said exactly how the girl died could not be determined until tests are completed by the Maine State Police Crime Lab.

If convicted of murder, Dube faces between 25 years and life in prison.

http://bangordailynews.com/2013/05/29/news/bangor/death-of-15-year-old-nichole-cable-was-kidnapping-gone-wrong-affidavit-says/

10034061_H10555759-600x337.jpg

Deputy Attorney William Stokes said shortly before Dube was indicted that the medical examiner had ruled Cable’s death a homicide. He said exactly how the girl died could not be determined until tests are completed by the Maine State Police Crime Lab.

http://bangordailynews.com/2013/05/...ble-was-kidnapping-gone-wrong-affidavit-says/

I hope he spends the rest of his miserable life behind bars, along with anybody that helped him commit or cover up his evil acts.

Posted by vega:
"Deputy Attorney William Stokes said shortly before Dube was indicted that the medical examiner had ruled Cable’s death a homicide. He said exactly how the girl died could not be determined until tests are completed by the Maine State Police Crime Lab.

http://bangordailynews.com/2013/05/2...ffidavit-says/"

<modsnip>

Hi Coldpizza!

Congratulations on becoming a mini-mod!!!

:balloons: :rocker: :cake4u: :cupcake: :party:

You are Coldpizza? Wow , yes congrats ! Wooot wooot.
Please remember all those times I liked your posts... ROFL! :)

This is kind of driving me nuts, but in the affidavit it says something about her clothing being thrown out? I didn't quite understand the details - whether the girlfriend did that? Why was she not in her clothing? I'm not buying his story at ALL.

This is kind of driving me nuts, but in the affidavit it says something about her clothing being thrown out? I didn't quite understand the details - whether the girlfriend did that? Why was she not in her clothing? I'm not buying his story at ALL.

In her police interview the girlfriend stated what KD told her. Which was he threw Nichole's clothing out on the way to the girlfriend's house. His story doesn't make sense. Nichole could identify him. The depths of evil that people go to is beyond my comprehension. Thank goodness.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AJW4966
Back