SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hubby got his head shaved at work today, for some kind of management fund-raising thing. I apparently don't. :scared:

:floorlaugh: I just realized today that the last 3 or 4 guys I've dated have been bald. I think it's sexy! lol

Well since he was repeating lies that have gone all over the internet I'm not sure if he would be the right person to sue, it's just sad to me that he believes it without even knowing her, imagine being Patti and seeing that?

Yes, people on the internet hiding behind a screen name. Harder to track them down. I am pretty sure tons of people watch JVM and they all heard it. He has to own it. What would he say? I heard it on the internet so it must be true? :floorlaugh: I don't think it is sad that he believes it I think it is disgusting. Sad for Patti though. Due to some experiences of my own I really detest lies and people who don't know me talking about me behind my back. :moo:

Let me preface this by saying I know things could be SO much worse and my complaints are very petty but....

I'm really cranky tonight. My a/c isn't working, the people I work with are idiots, I'm annoyed by JSS's decision this morning, I'm struggling with money, annoyed by the boyfriend, I could go on and on. Sorry...I'm just hot, sticky, and grumpy.

This song is hilarious. The video is silly, just listen to the song.

[video=youtube;AFJu8DCH_b0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFJu8DCH_b0[/video]

No you didn't upset me, if you put a post up about her I missed it, I just saw this video and that's what bothered me, what Dave says in it. Don't you think that the producers on HLN would have found one friend willing to speak about Jodi eventually, sure Patti is the one that agreed, but it would have been someone and whoever that was would have copped all the hatred that she is now. Sadly that's just how it is. I don't even believe she has a criminal history, or is a 'junkie' there is no proof of any of that. And remember it was the DT that said she wouldn't testify because of fear, Patti never spoke in court why she didn't testify, maybe she felt bad for the Alexanders, maybe she couldn't speak for a killer. I also don't have an issue with her speaking up about online bullying on HLN, someone had to say it. What Dave says in this clip just shows how one little lie on Twitter about someone can spread so far it becomes the gospel truth with everyone willing to repeat it. I think it's very sad.

I believe there is more truth to the "drug" thing than not. It might not be street drugs or alcohol, but she is definitely medicated (IMO) ... could be xanax or something. She is just way over-emotional and sounds very unstable to me. Just my opinion ... but I think she is a wack job. She talks about Juan telling lies and and "threatening" her etc. She keeps calling into NG and DD etc. .... safe place to talk and make herself seem like a victim or sympathetic figure. BLECH!!!!

I don't buy her carp ... not for a second. MOO

Yes, people on the internet hiding behind a screen name. Harder to track them down. I am pretty sure tons of people watch JVM and they all heard it. He has to own it. What would he say? I heard it on the internet so it must be true? :floorlaugh: I don't think it is sad that he believes it I think it is disgusting. Sad for Patti though. Due to some experiences of my own I really detest lies and people who don't know me talking about me behind my back. :moo:

True, I guess that's why JVM was so quick to jump in and say it's unproven - otherwise the shiz's on them :) You're right, if he's going to go on national TV and slander someone, based on a FB page made by a couple of bitter women who get off on bullying people, then he really ought to have got his facts straight or had a look into what he was repeating. Off it.

I believe there is more truth to the "drug" thing than not. It might not be street drugs or alcohol, but she is definitely medicated (IMO) ... could be xanax or something. She is just way over-emotional and sounds very unstable to me. Just my opinion ... but I think she is a wack job. She talks about Juan telling lies and and "threatening" her etc. She keeps calling into NG and DD etc. .... safe place to talk and make herself seem like a victim or sympathetic figure. BLECH!!!!

I don't buy her carp ... not for a second. MOO

I understand what you mean about going on HLN and that it's a bad idea, if she hadn't she wouldn't be copping it now, although having been Jodi's friend is the issue there too. In regards to the medicated thing apparently she suffers from bad epilepsy. I give her the benefit of the doubt, I do not know her, I don't like the way she is being bullied, it really bothers me actually, there is something about this trial that just sent people crazy.

I think she is inexperienced and shouldn't have had a high profile DP trial as her first criminal case. I don't think she is honestly pro defense or prosecution but her inexperience played a large part in the length of the trial and what was and was not allowed.in. MOO after seeing how many experienced criminal trial judges have handled cases, especially high profile ones.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

ITA with you. This trial went on for 4 months because of her. I like her alot, but she really, really caused this to drag out for about 3 months too long. And, of course, the DT and all of their long-winded witnesses ... including the murderer herself. JSS should have put a stop to all of that nonsense ..... that trial went on far too long (just like the DT wanted)

KIND OF creeps you out?!?!? lol That is totally disturbing! Seriously can't believe that's a real ad. I mean I do, but I don't.

Well, I was around 17 or 18 when this commercial aired and back then I don't remember anyone being creeped out about it. But looking back on it now it does kind of creep me out. We were way too innocent then in some ways!

Let me preface this by saying I know things could be SO much worse and my complaints are very petty but....

I'm really cranky tonight. My a/c isn't working, the people I work with are idiots, I'm annoyed by JSS's decision this morning, I'm struggling with money, annoyed by the boyfriend, I could go on and on. Sorry...I'm just hot, sticky, and grumpy.

Ok but Iowa seems like it might be a nice place tuh buy a retirement crib for the cheap dough. I prefer a college town or other interesting scene. Any suggestions?

I do not think Patti Womack could have added anything useful for mitigation. There had already been witnesses during the trial who were friends of Jodi. So the jurors knew she had friends, and she had some good times with them. She had good times with Travis, too. I believe it was an intentional gambit to send Jodi up there by herself without a single supporting witness in the mitigation phase. If they used Patti Womack for anything, it was to cause a diversion to keep people from seeing how Jodi's mitigation was lacking in weight.

You wanna change your mind on that final score?

:floorlaugh: congrats legal!

I actually did correctly predict a junior high football score during the pep rally...we won 60 to 0....and I didn't even go to the game. :floorlaugh:

I guess everyone has a couple of weird but true stories....that's one of mine.

My 26 year old cousin passed away 9 years ago today. It was Father's Day 2004. Drunk driving accident...he was the drunk driver. His vehicle struck a train.

He had just passed the IL bar exam, bought a new house, and a new Ford Ranger (those were his goals).

That's the closest I've come to a tragedy. My heart aches so heavily tonight for those who have lost loved ones.

[video=youtube;eeKv_qc_aOo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeKv_qc_aOo[/video]

I understand what you mean about going on HLN and that it's a bad idea, if she hadn't she wouldn't be copping it now, although having been Jodi's friend is the issue there too. In regards to the medicated thing apparently she suffers from bad epilepsy. I give her the benefit of the doubt, I do not know her, I don't like the way she is being bullied, it really bothers me actually, there is something about this trial that just sent people crazy.

I love people who give people the benefit of the doubt! :seeya:

You rock mrs. G. :rockon:

Originally Posted by Sulamith
The Calgon commercial that Lisasalinger posted reminded me of this old Love's Baby Soft commercial. Kind of creeps me out now!

bizarre Love's Baby Soft 1975 TV commercial - YouTube

KIND OF creeps you out?!?!? lol That is totally disturbing! Seriously can't believe that's a real ad. I mean I do, but I don't.

Especially considering this was pretty much a "teen" type scent, at least when the mid 80's rolled around I had my Loves Baby Soft phase!
Now I am horrified, that stuff was just....*ugh* (I think there is a line in Mean Girls "You smell like a baby hooker", that about sums it up).

My 26 year old cousin passed away 9 years ago today. It was Father's Day 2004. Drunk driving accident...he was the drunk driver. His vehicle struck a train.

He had just passed the IL bar exam, bought a new house, and a new Ford Ranger (those were his goals).

That's the closest I've come to a tragedy. My heart aches so heavily tonight for those who have lost loved ones.

If I Had Only Known - YouTube

:grouphug::heartbeat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members