SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF Patti wants people to stop talking about her, she should get the hello off of HLN every night. I don't pity people who bring it on themselves. Her name wasn't coming up until SHE made the decision to insert herself back into the case, by coming back on HLN again! The trial was over. She decided she didn't want to testify on behalf of the killer, everyone had stopped talking about her. It was over. Yet, she makes the decision to start back up with the interviews. Seems like she likes the attention. Her 15 minutes are up and have been. Patti is irrelevant to this case. Too bad she doesn't think so.

It's very clear, from what Mr. Martinez said in court about her that she has major issues. For some reason, Patti didn't want to testify and didn't want to talk about her income and past on record. Patti not testifying had nothing, absolutely nothing to do with threats. It was because of her own past and present. She couldn't just make a statement on behalf of the killer, she would be crossed by Juan Martinez. Patti didn't want the truth to come out in open court and she did not want to be crossed. Period.

Don't want people to talk about you, don't put your face and voice on those shows every single night. Fade away...nothing to see and nothing to offer to the penalty phase. JMO

True, I guess that's why JVM was so quick to jump in and say it's unproven - otherwise the shiz's on them :) You're right, if he's going to go on national TV and slander someone, based on a FB page made by a couple of bitter women who get off on bullying people, then he really ought to have got his facts straight or had a look into what he was repeating. Off it.

HLN is SO not live. They could have edited it out or cut the piece entirely, but chose not to, imo.

Let me preface this by saying I know things could be SO much worse and my complaints are very petty but....

I'm really cranky tonight. My a/c isn't working, the people I work with are idiots, I'm annoyed by JSS's decision this morning, I'm struggling with money, annoyed by the boyfriend, I could go on and on. Sorry...I'm just hot, sticky, and grumpy.

This song is hilarious. The video is silly, just listen to the song.

Jaron And The Long Road To Love - Pray For You - YouTube

Punkin!

That is not a petty list...I'd be in tears...

My 26 year old cousin passed away 9 years ago today. It was Father's Day 2004. Drunk driving accident...he was the drunk driver. His vehicle struck a train.

He had just passed the IL bar exam, bought a new house, and a new Ford Ranger (those were his goals).

That's the closest I've come to a tragedy. My heart aches so heavily tonight for those who have lost loved ones.

If I Had Only Known - YouTube

So sorry for your loss. You have really had a rough go of it lately. It can only get better, hopefully soon! :seeya:

I have a gay cat. Not that there is anything wrong with that, the only thing that bothers me is he is in love with his brother. His name is Ozzy Osbourn. His brother is Black Sabbath. Sabbath does not like it but their fixed and both male so I don't know what to do except break it up.

lol..."not that there's anything wrong with that." That's my favorite Seinfeld episode

image.jpg

Let me preface this by saying I know things could be SO much worse and my complaints are very petty but....

I'm really cranky tonight. My a/c isn't working, the people I work with are idiots, I'm annoyed by JSS's decision this morning, I'm struggling with money, annoyed by the boyfriend, I could go on and on. Sorry...I'm just hot, sticky, and grumpy.

Perhaps you need a PBR to cheer you up! Check out these happy bastards :)

[video=youtube;e6yNkGx9lSA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6yNkGx9lSA[/video]

IF Patti wants people to stop talking about her, she should get the hello off of HLN every night. I don't pity people who bring it on themselves. Her name wasn't coming up until SHE made the decision to insert herself back into the case, by coming back on HLN again! The trial was over. She decided she didn't want to testify on behalf of the killer, everyone had stopped talking about her. It was over. Yet, she makes the decision to start back up with the interviews. Seems like she likes the attention. Her 15 minutes are up and have been. Patti is irrelevant to this case. Too bad she doesn't think so.

It's very clear, from what Mr. Martinez said in court about her that she has major issues. For some reason, Patti didn't want to testify and didn't want to talk about her income and past on record. Patti not testifying had nothing, absolutely nothing to do with threats. It was because of her own past and present. She couldn't just make a statement on behalf of the killer, she would be crossed by Juan Martinez. Patti didn't want the truth to come out in open court and she did not want to be crossed. Period.

Don't want people to talk about you, don't put your face and voice on those shows every single night. Fade away...nothing to see and nothing to offer to the penalty phase. JMO

Slander is slander. If she isn't a crackhead, Dave Hughes slandered her. So I'm sure he must know for a fact that she is a crackhead. Otherwise he never would have done that. I wonder why HLN thought it was appropriate to distance themselves from his remark though. If it's true, they're just reporting. If not, they could have not aired it.

:floorlaugh: congrats legal!

I actually did correctly predict a junior high football score during the pep rally...we won 60 to 0....and I didn't even go to the game. :floorlaugh:

I guess everyone has a couple of weird but true stories....that's one of mine.

Wow that's a good guess. When your able to guess the lottery numbers let me know and I'll go halves with you.

HLN is SO not live. They could have edited it out or cut the piece entirely, but chose not to, imo.

Everyone involved in this is nasty and horrible IMO, I've just been over to the state page and the admin there is still determined to whip it up and posting things which are deliberately misleading. I shouldn't look at it. Anyway, it's not just Patti, a lot of people have been vilified during this trial.

Everyone involved in this is nasty and horrible IMO, I've just been over to the state page and the admin there is still determined to whip it up and posting things which are deliberately misleading. I shouldn't look at it. Anyway, it's not just Patti, a lot of people have been vilified during this trial.

I agree you should quit looking. That kind of mob mentality is very upsetting.

Anonymity brings out the worst in a lot of people and being in a mob is a form of anonymity....so is being online....

Thank heavens for Websleuths.

Especially, Travis Alexander! He was vilified the worst! Too bad his family can't sue for slander!

Originally, I "liked" that page. It gave good information. Now, it's turned into something I never want to ever see again. It's the same as the killer is innocent page, just the other side of the coin. Ridiculous.

I know I will get tomatoes for this one, but I don't care. The jurors in this case should not have gone to court this morning. Their civic duty was over. They did their jobs! I especially, do not agree with them going to breakfast with the Alexander friends and family. I enjoy reading the posts from KCL about her experiences in court, what she observes, I really do. I just think the jurors should have faded away as well...all of them! We can't hold juror #18 to a different standard. :twocents:

JMO and go easy on me. Please..I mean well. :moo:

Slander is slander. If she isn't a crackhead, Dave Hughes slandered her. So I'm sure he must know for a fact that she is a crackhead. Otherwise he never would have done that. I wonder why HLN thought it was appropriate to distance themselves from his remark though. If it's true, they're just reporting. If not, they could have not aired it.

Ummm it was Dave Hall not Dave Hughes!!!!

Ummm it was Dave Hall not Dave Hughes!!!!

Hall/Hughes, whatevs lol. Seriously though, doesn't matter what his name is. It's what he said that's the point. My apologies to Dave Hughes, if there is such a person.

Wait...I call people crackheads all the time. :floorlaugh: Doesn't mean I know for sure they are doing crack. I just think they are <unusual>people. IMO - Dave Hall is safe with this one.

I totally agree. Besides she was given the opportunity to give her "statement/testimony" in chambers. She refused. I also believe she has major issues - somebody mentioned epilepsy, but I've NEVER heard anything about that before, so there is just as much of a chance of THAT being a rumor as the "other" rumors about substance abuse etc.

I also don't understand why she keeps injecting herself into this situation. If she's trying to clear her name, it is NOT working. She just keeps making herself look and sound worse. I just don't get it. She is kind of a hot mess ... a perfect person for HLN to exploit. JMO

I believe in giving people the "benefit of the doubt" also. But, my gut tells me ......... something is rotten in Denmark. JMO

Sorry ... I'm in a bad mood tonight and everything is pizzing me off. I think I need a break. I don't post much, but I have looked back on my posts today ... and ... well ... they sound angry. Maybe I'll give myself a timeout. :banghead:

I totally agree. Besides she was given the opportunity to give her "statement/testimony" in chambers. She refused. I also believe she has major issues - somebody mentioned epilepsy, but I've NEVER heard anything about that before, so there is just as much of a chance of THAT being a rumory as the "other" rumors about substance abuse etc.

I also don't understand why she keeps injecting herself into this situation. If she's trying to clear her name, it is NOT working. She just keeps making herself look and sound worse. I just don't get it. She is kind of a hot mess ... a perfect person for HLN to exploit. JMO

I believe in giving people the "benefit of the doubt" also. But, my gut tells me ......... something is rotten in Denmark. JMO

Sorry ... I'm in a bad mood tonight and everything is pizzing me off. I think I need a break. I don't post much, but I have looked back on my posts today ... and ... well ... they sound angry. Maybe I'll give myself a timeout. :banghead:
You are fine! I look at mine and I feel the same way. It's so frustrating to see people complain they are getting attention, when they are bringing it on themselves. Patti needs to step away...far, far away. I have never heard of the epilepsy thing either. I don't buy it. But, that is JMO and I am entitled to it. :wink:

..... I had visions of men in white coats strapping her down on a Dollie and hauling her off. When she opened her mouth they slapped a hockey mask on her, and her last words to Wilmont are "nice suits bi%^h''...

:floorlaugh: and I bet as they wheel her out, a few chewed up pencil nubs will drop from the Dollie.

I totally agree. Besides she was given the opportunity to give her "statement/testimony" in chambers. She refused. I also believe she has major issues - somebody mentioned epilepsy, but I've NEVER heard anything about that before, so there is just as much of a chance of THAT being a rumor as the "other" rumors about substance abuse etc.

I couldn't let it slide if I was known publicly as a crack head either, I think she's coming across poorly, but when you take a close look she's done nothing actually wrong, and really good on her for not going through with testifying for Jodi, imagine if she did, what they'd be saying then!

Anyway, you're not coming across angry :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandraJean1130