SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
You judge bashers should clue in to the real world. How funny that the JAII ppl think HHJSS is pro-prosecution. Perhaps a matter of perspective? Rather than hate on a judge, how about hating on the murderer?

How about having a little faith? And patience?

I took care to a parrot for a guy in the service while he was overseas. Tolly was a Amazon Blue Front. He would sit by the window and wolf whistle at anyone who went up the road...LOL. And he'd get on a rant of " You're F'd", you're F'd, you're F'd; where the F you going? Where the F you been? And he could scream "help, rape" louder than any woman! He'd go under our sofa with a tennis ball and try to hatch it. :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: OMG, so funny! Poor little fellow even had gender identity issues!

From twitter:

"MaryEllen Resendez@maryellenabc15 2m

Mystery man blowing #jodiarias kisses & winks will remain a mystery. Due to Judge's orders 2 seal deputies can only say his name is Johnny."

This guy was sitting with her mom during court today. Do we know if Jodi has an uncle named Johnny or other close relative?

BBM

WTF, really? So many ding dongs in the world.

Speaking of which, just watched the first half of Dr. Drew and that whole story about baby Elaina who is missing is so disgusting! I'm so pissed after watching that right now, I have no tolerance whatsoever for people that don't take care of their kids.

The conditions of the boyfriend's home where she went missing from are repulsive. The mother is guilty as sin... she definitely knows something or did it. The relatives seem clueless. It's like Haleigh Cummings all over again... Children born in to this garbage just have no chance. It breaks my heart.

I had one of these days today... only difference in my Calgon bath is that it included a vodka tonic :)

[video=youtube;MVLzkTuVmrw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVLzkTuVmrw[/video]

You judge bashers should clue in to the real world. How funny that the JAII ppl think HHJSS is pro-prosecution. Perhaps a matter of perspective? Rather than hate on a judge, how about hating on the murderer?

How about having a little faith? And patience?

Good evening sequek9. I can't speak for anyone else, but I am not hating on this judge. I do think that this particular case did need a judge who was more DP experienced though. The latitude that her defense team has gotten away with so far is kind of astonishing. And given how many times they have tried to quit this case I can't even imagine why they want to drag it out into next year.

She got her fair trial, and now it's time for her to accept sentencing and stop the circus. If she hasn't been able to come up with anyone more credible than Patti Womack to speak on her behalf in five years, who do they think they will be able to get to come forward given another five months time?

We've become so invested in this trial that I think we're all in overload, and just tired of her. At this point I really don't care if she gets the DP as long as she remains in prison for the rest of her miserable existence. Her demeanor today was scary to me. All the masks are gone, and the real killer is showing her true face without any care to keep up the facade. She was angry and arrogant, and truly frightening to watch today IMO. I wasn't sure who she was staring down today when I first saw the clip of her perp walk, but juror 6 and 17 (Tara and Diane) confirmed that it was the three jurors in the courtroom that she was giving the evil eye to.

For their sake, and the sake of the family, I want this creature to be put in her cage forever and just go away. She chills me to the bone.

:floorlaugh: OMG, so funny! Poor little fellow even had gender identity issues!

I have a gay cat. Not that there is anything wrong with that, the only thing that bothers me is he is in love with his brother. His name is Ozzy Osbourn. His brother is Black Sabbath. Sabbath does not like it but their fixed and both male so I don't know what to do except break it up.

Good evening sequek9. I can't speak for anyone else, but I am not hating on this judge. I do think that this particular case did need a judge who was more DP experienced though. The latitude that her defense team has gotten away with so far is kind of astonishing. And given how many times they have tried to quit this case I can't even imagine why they want to drag it out into next year.

She got her fair trial, and now it's time for her to accept sentencing and stop the circus. If she hasn't been able to come up with anyone more credible than Patti Womack to speak on her behalf in five years, who do they think they will be able to get to come forward given another five months time?

We've become so invested in this trial that I think we're all in overload, and just tired of her. At this point I really don't care if she gets the DP as long as she remains in prison for the rest of her miserable existence. Her demeanor today was scary to me. All the masks are gone, and the real killer is showing her true face without any care to keep up the facade. She was angry and arrogant, and truly frightening to watch today IMO. I wasn't sure who she was staring down today when I first saw the clip of her perp walk, but juror 6 and 17 (Tara and Diane) confirmed that it was the three jurors in the courtroom that she was giving the evil eye to.

For their sake, and the sake of the family, I want this creature to be put in her cage forever and just go away. She chills me to the bone.

Thank you princess... I am currently only able to see the outside world thru a tiny iPod screen :eek: so missed any footage of the killer. I had to rely on reports from here which seemed biased and pissy...
I think I may be extra sensitive due to lack of being able to connect easily with the real world right now... Sorry everybody.

~Segue stuck in the woods with no puter or TV or anything except limited tiny iPod :/

Where is the proof Patti Womack is a junkie? I have seen none, only a lie put out on twitter that was quickly debunked. This is wrong, the girl didn't even testify. She has not had a bad thing to say about anyone and has not defended Jodi's actions. Is there any explaining all the abuse she's copping online and in the media?

[video=youtube;pBgVFdlLjLo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBgVFdlLjLo[/video]

Deeply upset.

I have a gay cat. Not that there is anything wrong with that, the only thing that bothers me is he is in love with his brother. His name is Ozzy Osbourn. His brother is Black Sabbath. Sabbath does not like it but their fixed and both male so I don't know what to do except break it up.

BBM

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Thank you princess... I am currently only able to see the outside world thru a tiny iPod screen :eek: so missed any footage of the killer. I had to rely on reports from here which seemed biased and pissy...
I think I may be extra sensitive due to lack of being able to connect easily with the real world right now... Sorry everybody.

~Segue stuck in the woods with no puter or TV or anything except limited tiny iPod :/

Your iPod may be tiny, but your voice is still strong ;). It was only about 1:20 of footage anyway, and the only thing that made me glad I watched it was to see her shackled and surrounded by some of the beefiest SWAT guys I've ever seen. Loved hearing her clank every step she took. :jail:

Hey gang! So defense got it delayed? Why am I not surprised at JSS?
Is she saying it will take her a month to even decide if she will delay it until 2014? Geez, she makes her decisions so fast, I just can't keep up with her. That disgusts me.
The best news for me is that JA will remain in her cell 23/7 until whenever they get it delayed.
Hope JS will grow a pair and get this show on the road.

They needed George zimmermans attorney
She's aint no joke and doesn't take any nonsense.

Where is the proof Patti Womack is a junkie? I have seen none, only a lie put out on twitter that was quickly debunked. This is wrong, the girl didn't even testify. She has not had a bad thing to say about anyone and has not defended Jodi's actions. Is there any explaining all the abuse she's copping online and in the media?

Travis Alexander friend Dave Hall on JV-M re Jodi Arias defense, Patti Womack 06-20-13 - YouTube

Deeply upset.

Mrs G - please don't take me the wrong way. Patti Womack never said anything, in court, but she's had lots to say to the very same HLN shows that her supposed friend has been roasted on for how long now? Who's very good friend would do that?

I never spoke of her being a junkie, or anything about her having any criminal history. That's irrevelent IMO. What makes me go hmmmm is that she claims fear for her life if she appears in a court of law, where security was offered to her, and yet she can plaster her face allover Nancy and Jane without a second thought. That's what speaks to her credibility to me.

I'm sorry if I upset you. :(

Had to bring this over from the last thread. The door closed on my foot :giggle:.

OMG! Can you imagine?

"Do you think I'm pretty? Cause I think I'm pretty. Do you think I'm smart? Cause I think I'm smart. I have an IQ of 119 you know. I'm as smart as Einstein. Ummm.............Do you think I'm pretty? Cause I think I'm pretty.......". All.day.long.

I say she'll be certifiable by the time this trial is over. :floorlaugh:.

She'll be singin' this one to Nurmi once she sees his backside quickly heading out the door once he can be shut of her.

Dr Demento- funny farm - YouTube

Wow, I posted that one when Jodi was on the stand. I had visions of men in white coats strapping her down on a Dollie and hauling her off. When she opened her mouth they slapped a hockey mask on her, and her last words to Wilmont are "nice suits bi%^h''.

Now get out of my head. LOL.

Some video from today.

[video=youtube;RBkU_K5eIek]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBkU_K5eIek[/video]

Wow, I posted that one when Jodi was on the stand. I had visions of men in white coats strapping her down on a Dollie and hauling her off. When she opened her mouth they slapped a hockey mask on her, and her last words to Wilmont are "nice suits bi%^h''.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Mrs G - please don't take me the wrong way. Patti Womack never said anything, in court, but she's had lots to say to the very same HLN shows that her supposed friend has been roasted on for how long now? Who's very good friend would do that?

I never spoke of her being a junkie, or anything about her criminal history. That's irrevelent IMO. What makes me go hmmmm is that she claims fear for her life if she appears in a court of law, where security was offered to her, and yet she can plaster her face allover Nancy and Jane without a second thought. That's what speaks to her credibility to me.

I'm sorry if I upset you. :(

No you didn't upset me, if you put a post up about her I missed it, I just saw this video and that's what bothered me, what Dave says in it. Don't you think that the producers on HLN would have found one friend willing to speak about Jodi eventually, sure Patti is the one that agreed, but it would have been someone and whoever that was would have copped all the hatred that she is now. Sadly that's just how it is. I don't even believe she has a criminal history, or is a 'junkie' there is no proof of any of that. And remember it was the DT that said she wouldn't testify because of fear, Patti never spoke in court why she didn't testify, maybe she felt bad for the Alexanders, maybe she couldn't speak for a killer. I also don't have an issue with her speaking up about online bullying on HLN, someone had to say it. What Dave says in this clip just shows how one little lie on Twitter about someone can spread so far it becomes the gospel truth with everyone willing to repeat it. I think it's very sad.

Seriously though, she does have nice suits. I found sometimes they didn't fit well though, and my thought on that is that she had to delve into her "last year, year before last, year before that" wardrobe for all the time she had to spend on camera during this trial. How many outfits can a woman have? :floorlaugh:

Hey gang! So defense got it delayed? Why am I not surprised at JSS?
Is she saying it will take her a month to even decide if she will delay it until 2014? Geez, she makes her decisions so fast, I just can't keep up with her. That disgusts me.
The best news for me is that JA will remain in her cell 23/7 until whenever they get it delayed.
Hope JS will grow a pair and get this show on the road.

That's the court system hurry up and wait. I think it's great though. She has nothing to do but wonder will she live a long and miserable life or will she die. It must be a sorta torture for her not to know her fate. I don't feel bad for her at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sheepranch