SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do meds for epilepsy make you sound drugged?

Yes they can, depending on what med and dose. I personally don't buy what she says but it can happen.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

So, Jodi needs time to find someone who will have her back? Is this right?

Good luck! She had 5+ years to do this.

Also, Jodi seemed to be in her glory days at yesterday's hearing. I def saw the narcissism seep through the stripes. :facepalm:

there is something about this trial that just sent people crazy.

The crazies and fame seekers come out en masse in every high profile case. Now that social media is so prolific, the places for the crazies and hangers-on to shine the light on themselves has increased by orders of magnitude. We saw this in the OJ Simpson case, the Scott Peterson case, Casey Anthony case, and this one too. :twocents:

Especially, Travis Alexander! He was vilified the worst! Too bad his family can't sue for slander!

Originally, I "liked" that page. It gave good information. Now, it's turned into something I never want to ever see again. It's the same as the killer is innocent page, just the other side of the coin. Ridiculous.

I know I will get tomatoes for this one, but I don't care. The jurors in this case should not have gone to court this morning. Their civic duty was over. They did their jobs! I especially, do not agree with them going to breakfast with the Alexander friends and family. I enjoy reading the posts from KCL about her experiences in court, what she observes, I really do. I just think the jurors should have faded away as well...all of them! We can't hold juror #18 to a different standard. :twocents:

JMO and go easy on me. Please..I mean well. :moo:

You know, that's like saying no one here should have contributed to the Alexanders' fund even though they were emotionally invested. These jurors are emotionally invested, gave it their all, and have every right to see it through.

Am not sure what juror 18 has to do with this. We want him to fade away because he is a preening, self-serving, unconscionalble media hog and a manipulator, who also betrayed his fellow jurors. That is very different, IMO, from heartfelt investment.

I couldn't let it slide if I was known publicly as a crack head either, I think she's coming across poorly, but when you take a close look she's done nothing actually wrong, and really good on her for not going through with testifying for Jodi, imagine if she did, what they'd be saying then!

Anyway, you're not coming across angry :)

And we know this, how? She's trying to manipulate the system, and pretty well comes across as a liar. I call that wrong.

And we know this, how? She's trying to manipulate the system, and pretty well comes across as a liar. I call that wrong.

I think if she would of testified, Juan would of brought her "history", which is not what the DT wants or herself for that matter. Kinda reminds me of MM.

Maybe she got cold feet right at the end?

BBM~ ITA. Once the spotlight is off her, which is currently fading, Jodi will fade.

Why may I ask you think the judge is a wimp?

I think she should of made a ruling yesterday, not wait until July.

I have a feeling there will not be another PP trial. I think she will get LWOP and Jodi will fade into sunset just like when she left Mesa on Jun4.

She seems cautious to the point of appearing to lack confidence. I contrast this with the judge in the Zimmerman case who has no trouble asserting her authority, which is, IMO, a judge's role.

She seems cautious to the point of appearing to lack confidence. I contrast this with the judge in the Zimmerman case who has no trouble asserting her authority, which is, IMO, a judge's role.

She appears uneasy at times, yes. I think she is over-trying to make sure there is a "fair trial".

O/T~ Yes, Zimmerman case next week. I think i'm going to tune in. :rocker:

I think if she would of testified, Juan would of brought her "history", which is not what the DT wants or herself for that matter. Kinda reminds me of MM.

Maybe she got cold feet right at the end?

I think the DT could have got cold feet at the end when they realised at that moment that she was a wild card.

On the other hand, did the DT not depose her? Because they would know what her background was if they did research.

I think she was a tool for the DT and their campaign, nothing more ( like Darryl Brewer, waiting in the wings and never called), a means to use the 'threat' argument. I don't believe they ever were going to use her or Darryl. I believe it was all orchestrated and continues to be so.

Oh, and one more thing aside from the above: DT keeps carping about their need to find mitigation witnesses, and yet there is Mom, sitting right there every day.

I think the DT could have got cold feet at the end when they realised at that moment that she was a wild card.

On the other hand, did the DT not depose her? Because they would know what her background was if they did research.

I think she was a tool for the DT and their campaign, nothing more ( like Darryl Brewer, waiting in the wings and never called), a means to use the 'threat' argument. I don't believe they ever were going to use her or Darryl. I believe it was all orchestrated and continues to be so.

Correct. Because remember the mitigating factors?

No support from family/friends... they had to stick to that theory.

I just have minor gripes today :banghead: I got up out of bed this a.m. and stopped mid way. Took my breath away. Full of spasms. Hubby left for work but hooked me up with our Tens machine. (His as his back goes out now and again). Rubbed me down with some deep heat. So I'm moving around like I have a wire brush up my arse. Have a bbq to go to tonight. Hopefully the wine helps. I need to make an appearance as Relatives are over from Europe and will be the last we see them. I have to work tomorrow as we are short and have some folk in Crisis . Told Hubby I have to go to work tomorrow even if he has to wheel me in on a back board. Thankfully I can sit. Minor gripes but I feel better now that I griped :blushing:

I just have minor gripes today :banghead: I got up out of bed this a.m. and stopped mid way. Took my breath away. Full of spasms. Hubby left for work but hooked me up with our Tens machine. (His as his back goes out now and again). Rubbed me down with some deep heat. So I'm moving around like I have a wire brush up my arse. Have a bbq to go to tonight. Hopefully the wine helps. I need to make an appearance as Relatives are over from Europe and will be the last we see them. I have to work tomorrow as we are short and have some folk in Crisis . Told Hubby I have to go to work tomorrow even if he has to wheel me in on a back board. Thankfully I can sit. Minor gripes but I feel better now that I griped :blushing:

:seeya: I had a weekend like that last week. Try to relax... if you can sneak in a glass of wine. :) You can do it!

What is a Tens machine?

:seeya: I had a weekend like that last week. Try to relax... if you can sneak in a glass of wine. :) You can do it!

What is a Tens machine?

Thanks so much. Hope you are feeling well now. Oh yeah I will sneak in a coupla glasses of wine as I don't take pain meds. Allergic to most so have found many other ways to deal. Wine being one of them :floorlaugh: A Tens machine is a machine a Chiropractor generally uses. Wires with little sticky pads that send little impulses to the muscles. Well big impulses if you crank it up all the way lol. You can increase or decrease by a little device that clips to your waistband. No bigger than a cell phone. So you can wear it anywhere. Really helps. I have only needed it once years ago. Hubby every coupla years so worth the investment.

Thanks so much. Hope you are feeling well now. Oh yeah I will sneak in a coupla glasses of wine as I don't take pain meds. Allergic to most so have found many other ways to deal. Wine being one of them :floorlaugh: A Tens machine is a machine a Chiropractor generally uses. Wires with little sticky pads that send little impulses to the muscles. Well big impulses if you crank it up all the way lol. You can increase or decrease by a little device that clips to your waistband. No bigger than a cell phone. So you can wear it anywhere. Really helps. I have only needed it once years ago. Hubby every coupla years so worth the investment.

I just remind myself: "Keep Calm and Carry On".

mehmzM9weCcYMA6mD5x1K3w.jpg

Correct. Because remember the mitigating factors?

No support from family/friends... they had to stick to that theory.

Yes they sure boxed themselves in with that theory. It will be interesting how they deal with it next go around.

:scared: :seeya::seeya:

----------

I think they are trying to put off the inevitable, she doesnt want to go to prison, just stay in jail. Haul her *advertiser censored*z off already!!

You got it Nore - that is exactly what is going on here. This is typical defense lawyer behavior - delay, delay, delay. It is a game they all play. If this defense team wants off this case so darn bad, then get it done and then wash your hands and bleach your brains and move on with your practices and lives. Bloody he!! be done with it already. Nothing can be done to stop a trip to Perryville - move on.

Back at you luv :seeya: :D

It would be interesting to do a FBI High Risk Registry on Jodi Arias. I can imagine she would score fairly high on it.

1. Alcohol abuse
2. Drug abuse
3. Psychiartic history
4. Criminal history
5. Sexual problems
6. Physical abuse
7. Psychological abuse
8/9. Dominant father figure aligned with a negative relationship with male caretaker figures
10. Negative relationships with both natural mother and/or adoptive mother
11. Treated unfairly
12. Head trauma
13. Demon seed

FBI High Risk Register - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I know I will get tomatoes for this one, but I don't care. The jurors in this case should not have gone to court this morning. Their civic duty was over. They did their jobs! I especially, do not agree with them going to breakfast with the Alexander friends and family. I enjoy reading the posts from KCL about her experiences in court, what she observes, I really do. I just think the jurors should have faded away as well...all of them! We can't hold juror #18 to a different standard. :twocents:

JMO and go easy on me. Please..I mean well. :moo:

They have every right and I'd probably do same. We could watch what we wanted, take breaks, eat, etc. they sat there day after day, month after month, confined to a chair for Justice. Probably wanted JA to know, it wasn't us the penalty part ended in a mistrial. They probably also have compassion for the TA family to be subjected to not having closure and, want/need to show they support them. Their civic duty was over, as why they weren't sitting in the Juror chairs. They couldn't talk in court, have nothing to hide, so breakfast/lunch/dinner whatever they wanted to do was a great idea. If anyone had questions the needed an answer, they were able to do so, face-to-face, not some lousy hearsay information. They needed this and I thank them for the job they did, heck I'd buy them all breakfast.
Everyone has an opinion, and we don't have Quakers to grade us, so all is good.[/QUOTE]

Jacalyn,

No tomatoes from me as you are entitled to you opinion, but the judge released them and said they could talk to anyone. This is a free country and we still have the right to free speech. If the foreman can go on every news show imaginable and say he couldn't sentence her to death "just because she was stupid", then why can't an intelligent juror with an opposing view show up in court and support Travis? Here is what you missed: this isn't about CMJA. This is all about justice for Travis.

I might have a crazy sense of humor, but I'm lovin' it that JSS has scheduled the next hearing on the PRECISE date the DT wanted to postpone. Looks like they'll all have to interrupt those vacations and show up anyway. bummer:fence:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member