SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, I can't view the link :banghead:
Says cookies must be enabled
Except I never disabled them and
have been able to view other azcentral articles.:(

I cant view it either. I think I am good with knowing what has been posted. Not surprising she tortured animals. Breaks my heart so glad I cant see it. I hope when the dog ran off it found a good home and life. Just bouncing off your post.

Thank you but, very respectfully, I'm not sorry. There were great times and horrific times. I affirm to my kids that it's OK to remember and cherish the good they remember. Just moving on...and trying hard to prevent continued victimization. (I reject pity - can't afford to let my guard down) hope you understand.

From the family stories I learned of my ex's early childhood years, I believe they are born that way. Unfortunately, his parents always tried to explain away his deviant behaviours as just cute childhood antics until they finally admitted they were negatively impacted. They were angry with him BUT, they cherished their reputation, their standing in society much more, and paid whatever it took to cover up for him even now into his 50's still ::rollseyes:: I can see though, how parents probably try all avenues of discipline to try to reach their child, before even considering consulting with a professional. The cost can be prohibitive and society in general is not very tolerant nor supportive. I know I would never give up trying were it my child but I'm also guilty of holding my children accountable for their actions since their very early years. They blossomed beautifully in case you're wondering :rockon:

I never had interest in psychology and later wished I had! I was so was completely at a loss as to how to "help" him, and I did try :( again and again and again... We were fortunate, we got out alive.
The universe has a way of giving you what you need when you need it. Hare was such a gift for me :)
I believe that any human being can get caught by a psychopath as they present themselves as normal, honest and sincere human beings. They twist facts so much that you loose track of the actual purpose or issue or whatever you're discussing, living. They charm the pants off you and the people around you. Then subtly strike but you don't notice until it's too late.
Travis was such a victim, as were his family, friends, and now all the Texas taxpayers and all of us who follow this trial to justice.

Sorry I'm not very articulate...much could be said more concisely. I'm just too exhausted at the end of the day and usually only read or briefly reply.
Thanks for reading this far :blushing:

I think you are articulate and I'm glad your children are OK. :blowkiss: :hug:

Evening Tena.

The TV is hooked up, but the sound on low is wonky. I finally found the book that came with the TV. It took me all day :scared: to find it. I have to decipher it now :floorlaugh:. I'm always so afraid I'm going to make things worse if I fiddle with things. Thanks for asking.

(Oh, GAWD-- What does "shockwave has crashed" mean :scared: :scared:.
I'm getting that message on my computer.)

HELP :scared: :scared: Always something!!! :scared:

:stormingmad:

Tenacous is correct in that it is a "Plug-in" type application that Websites use to display their web content. If you were going to a certain Website for the first time and got this problem, I would just close the Browser (like Google or Internet Explorer) and just never go to that site again.

But if continues to happen on a lot of different websites, you may be forced to try to fix it. You can just Google search for your issue like search for "Shockwave has crashed in Google Chrome" or whatever BROWSER you use like "Shockwave has crashed in Internet Explorer".

Here is a link i found for same problem in Google Chrome if you used that Browser>>>
http://www.howtogeek.com/103292/how-to-fix-shockwave-flash-crashes-in-google-chrome/

From reading it, it sounds like it would be a little tough to fix permanently, so hopefully it is just 1 website that gave you trouble, and you can just not go to that website again. Always try re-booting before realizing it is a permanent type problem.

Im not positive but i think shockwave is a plugin. YesorNo I'm not sure you did anything wrong... Sometimes different plugins installed on your pc work against each other.

It may be as simple as closing your Internet browser and refreshing the page you were viewing. I hope it helps...

Seems OK now. What the heck is Shockwave, anyway and why is it here?
This AM when I switched on the computer, I received another wonderful message that said the computer was "unable to start" :banghead: :stormingmad:. I had to do something- so, I , now what the heck did I do ?:scared:, Oh, I click on a message that had the computer go back to when the computer was working correctly. Took about 1/2 hour to fix :stormingmad:.

I.hate.computers. (or maybe I hate how stupid I am about computers- I'm computer stupid or new technology stupid :banghead: :banghead:)

Sooooo.... turns out we were right about the cat abuse huh .. TORTURE!! Squeezed the cat out of anger. I want to see more of this. http://www.azcentral.com/community/...-arias-sidebars-exclusive.html?nclick_check=1

Finally got in via google sneak.gif
Thanks for pointing the way.
Oh man, I hope ja goes for Mental Illness - she can't win no matter.
But it would allow for a full psycho analysis which we know would conclude as a psychopath dx. Therefore, dear wise Juan could bring in all of ja's deeds that were kept out of the trial.

Go ahead, Juan, sic 'er pince.gif

Thank you but, very respectfully, I'm not sorry. There were great times and horrific times. I affirm to my kids that it's OK to remember and cherish the good they remember. Just moving on...and trying hard to prevent continued victimization. (I reject pity - can't afford to let my guard down) hope you understand.

From the family stories I learned of my ex's early childhood years, I believe they are born that way. Unfortunately, his parents always tried to explain away his deviant behaviours as just cute childhood antics until they finally admitted they were negatively impacted. They were angry with him BUT, they cherished their reputation, their standing in society much more, and paid whatever it took to cover up for him even now into his 50's still ::rollseyes:: I can see though, how parents probably try all avenues of discipline to try to reach their child, before even considering consulting with a professional. The cost can be prohibitive and society in general is not very tolerant nor supportive. I know I would never give up trying were it my child but I'm also guilty of holding my children accountable for their actions since their very early years. They blossomed beautifully in case you're wondering :rockon:

I never had interest in psychology and later wished I had! I was so was completely at a loss as to how to "help" him, and I did try :( again and again and again... We were fortunate, we got out alive.
The universe has a way of giving you what you need when you need it. Hare was such a gift for me :)
I believe that any human being can get caught by a psychopath as they present themselves as normal, honest and sincere human beings. They twist facts so much that you loose track of the actual purpose or issue or whatever you're discussing, living. They charm the pants off you and the people around you. Then subtly strike but you don't notice until it's too late.
Travis was such a victim, as were his family, friends, and now all the Texas taxpayers and all of us who follow this trial to justice.

Sorry I'm not very articulate...much could be said more concisely. I'm just too exhausted at the end of the day and usually only read or briefly reply.
Thanks for reading this far :blushing:

Hugs banzai (((((((banzai))))))). I don't talk about it too much here, but I am raising a child who I believe is bi-polar and has several characteristics of BPD (yes, I've had assessments done, and gone through ENDLESS doctors). It's very hard to have someone like that in your life. In my experience, it doesn't matter what you try to do for them they only withdraw more and get angrier. And you're right about mental health being "cost prohibitive". Only the rich can afford a good pyschiatrist. He's 19 now, so my options are becoming a lot more limited.

I'm glad you were able to get away and get safe. Unfortunately it's not really possible to get away when it's your child. There is no such thing as "divorce" for a mother. :(

Tenacous is correct in that it is a "Plug-in" type application that Websites use to display their web content. If you were going to a certain Website for the first time and got this problem, I would just close the Browser (like Google or Internet Explorer) and just never go to that site again.

But if continues to happen on a lot of different websites, you may be forced to try to fix it. You can just Google search for your issue like search for "Shockwave has crashed in Google Chrome" or whatever BROWSER you use like "Shockwave has crashed in Internet Explorer".

Here is a link i found for same problem in Google Chrome if you used that Browser>>>
http://www.howtogeek.com/103292/how-to-fix-shockwave-flash-crashes-in-google-chrome/

From reading it, it sounds like it would be a little tough to fix permanently, so hopefully it is just 1 website that gave you trouble, and you can just not go to that website again. Always try re-booting before realizing it is a permanent type problem.

Thanks. I have Google Chrome. What is "closing the Browser"? :blushing: I know "refresh". I'll look into that website. :seeya:

:floorlaugh: If Kweefer's intent was to inflame readers with this video..........bawahahahaha!!!!! It just goes to show you how psycho crazy bat s**t the little she devil CMJA is!!!! Miss "I wouldn't kill a fly, but I'll slap a dog and angrily squeeze a cat" has more secrets for us yet to hear!
I'm having major Juan withdrawals. CMJA's trial may have been so slow (thank you, Team "Killer" Defense and their witnesses) that sticking needles in one's eyes may have provided a happy distraction, but watching the GZ trial has been has been "eh", no fireworks, no gotcha's. There's more "edge" to members' posts than the trial.

Kweefer flops again :rockon:
Can I call him a "dork"? I think he has a bad case of "Juan Envy". :floorlaugh:

Note: Chris Williams calls him his "reporting partner". He's another one we learned to avoid. He's got the same rabidity Kiefer has, just a lighter case of it.

Thanks. I have Google Chrome. What is "closing the Browser"? :blushing: I know "refresh". I'll look into that website. :seeya:

"Closing the Browser" means just closing down Google Chrome by clicking on the "X" in the upper right hand corner of the Google Chrome application itself and then just re-starting it by selecting the ICON for Google Chrome from your PC list of ICONS.

But make sure you see the ICON to startup Google Chrome before you close it down, if you dont know where it is because yours may just boot up when you boot up your computer and you may not know how to start Google Chrome yourself, so you dont want to close it down if you dont know how to start it up yourself.

If you dont know how to do that, you can just try re-booting the whole PC too which will refresh all your applications.

That problem sounds nasty, so hopefully it was just 1 bad website that you just dont want to visit anymore.

Finally got in via google View attachment 35173
Thanks for pointing the way.
Oh man, I hope ja goes for Mental Illness - she can't win no matter.
But it would allow for a full psycho analysis which we know would conclude as a psychopath dx. Therefore, dear wise Juan could bring in all of ja's deeds that were kept out of the trial.

Go ahead, Juan, sic 'er View attachment 35174

BBM :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Evening Tena.

The TV is hooked up, but the sound on low is wonky. I finally found the book that came with the TV. It took me all day :scared: to find it. I have to decipher it now :floorlaugh:. I'm always so afraid I'm going to make things worse if I fiddle with things. Thanks for asking.

(Oh, GAWD-- What does "shockwave has crashed" mean :scared: :scared:.
I'm getting that message on my computer.)

HELP :scared: :scared: Always something!!! :scared:

:stormingmad:

You're so funny you're cute LOL

But I get ya...I hate that a new tv is never as simple as point and shoot et voila you're watching HLN :facepalm:

I'm not computer literate either but I do know (hang on for my not-a-tech babble) that shockwave is an add on thingy in your browser that allows the video player to work. I use Firefox and every time they do an update to the browser, my shockwave goes into crash mode grrr. But I just refresh and it's all good again.

I figure if Bill Gates and the fine folks at Firefox et al have to keep updating, it's them breaking the pc not moi so I figure,
Just roll with it ehhhh :rockon:

"Closing the Browser" means just closing down Google Chrome by clicking on the "X" in the upper right hand corner of the Google Chrome application itself and then just re-starting it by selecting the ICON for Google Chrome from your PC list of ICONS.

But make sure you see the ICON to startup Google Chrome before you close it down, if you dont know where it is because yours may just boot up when you boot up your computer and you may not know how to start Google Chrome yourself, so you dont want to close it down if you dont know how to start it up yourself.

If you dont know how to do that, you can just try re-booting the whole PC too which will refresh all your applications.

That problem sounds nasty, so hopefully it was just 1 bad website that you just dont want to visit anymore.

I just looked at the website you suggested :scared:. :eek:
Could you just come to my house and fix it??? I'll beam you up :ufo: :floorlaugh:

Oh, well. I'm going to bed.
All this computer madness has tired me.
Hope my computer starts with no problems in the AM.
I'll see you all tomorrow.
Thanks for all the help.
Good-night.

Is the sentencing phase still on schedule to start in July?

Hugs banzai (((((((banzai))))))). I don't talk about it too much here, but I am raising a child who I believe is bi-polar and has several characteristics of BPD (yes, I've had assessments done, and gone through ENDLESS doctors). It's very hard to have someone like that in your life. In my experience, it doesn't matter what you try to do for them they only withdraw more and get angrier. And you're right about mental health being "cost prohibitive". Only the rich can afford a good pyschiatrist. He's 19 now, so my options are becoming a lot more limited.

I'm glad you were able to get away and get safe. Unfortunately it's not really possible to get away when it's your child. There is no such thing as "divorce" for a mother. :(

Oh my Princess, I do understand how difficult it is for you to live with a child who has this disability. Although not from the perspective of a mom, but as a friend who loves my friends kids as though they are my own. I would fight like a momma bear for them. One friend in particular had to battle the system when her child was diagnosed and caught in that void where he was just aging out at 17 yrs when he was diagnosed with schizophrenia. The health care system had pretty much dropped him and there was no local support system that could provide support other than tell them how to cope. It's so wrong that our health system doesn't provide equal support for our kids like they do for our inmates. Makes me so mad! Anyway, she had to move to a different province which provided continued monitored support into his adulthood. Now why in the world aren't the same options available everywhere?!
One thing I did learn from her is, no matter what obstacles are presented, a child knows their best advocate is MOM. Your child and the doctors know it!
And YES, it DOES matter what you do for them even when they get angry, withdraw or turn on you! They always come back to you, they always trust that you'll fight for them, will always hear you even when you think they aren't listening. It's safe for your child to let go around you, because you are Mom, you are his/her safety net of unconditional love. And because you persevere, one day a doctor will take notice of your commitment to your child and will want to work with you and your child to help you manage this! Keep your eye on that vision while you take the day to day challenges one at a time. Remember to breathe. Remember too, believe in yourself.

There are wonderful support sites on the net. It's not enough but it does help and could offer suggestions of different avenues to try until you get the help needed for your child to manage his/her BPD.
And especially seek respite for yourself. You are important to all who love you! Remember to call on your friends...it's what friends do best...listen, stand in for you, cry with you, and just be there for you in whatever capacity you need.
Remember too, believe in yourself.
Wishing you continued strength and courage and love.

If we could live up to all the expectations put upon us, we could cure the world. I wish.

:heartbeat:

Sooooo.... turns out we were right about the cat abuse huh .. TORTURE!! Squeezed the cat out of anger. I want to see more of this. http://www.azcentral.com/community/...-arias-sidebars-exclusive.html?nclick_check=1

Wow! so much that didn't come out during trial. And :/ on how the attorney's interacted with each other. Animosity much?

After reading Katiecoolady's posts, I am not surprised that Kiefer tried to show Juan in the worst possible light (those vids are under his byline). Like Juan was always the difficult and aggresive one, and the DT had SUCH an uphill battle fighting the nasty prosecutor in order to give their client a fair trial. There were about a million sidebars during this trial, and I'm betting Nurmi and Willie got their share of potshots in too. Funny thing though, never heard Nurmi speak a word in any of these sidebars. Not.a.word.

I would like to know how cherry picked these "examples" of the sidebars were. I'm willing to bet they were chosen with more than a bit of bias. MOO.

Note: Chris Williams calls him his "reporting partner". He's another one we learned to avoid. He's got the same rabidity Kiefer has, just a lighter case of it.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

One more:
How people should weigh themselves:

picture.php

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors