AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh jeez you guys - this is about Adrienne. Stop being mean to each other - we are all trying to help.

The thing with George is that he is in custody, and I bet the apartment he shares with his GF has been searched, so where would Adrienne be now? I am not being snarky, just asking if you might have a theory...

George is a bad character for sure. the police want to find out more about the murdered GF, as she seems to have not been seen outside much, and no one seemed to be looking for her or missing her. Might she have been an abused partner, whom he controlled, kept locked up, or worse? So when he kills her, he has to find another to take her place?

But where would she be then.

Just thinking aloud.

They've only had George for 2 days in custody so there still might be more to figure out... :(

Thanks for considering this idea! I appreciate the convo.

I worry he may have done something to dispose of her body (if he did murder this poor girl - which is all speculation to us) that would destroy any DNA evidence if he decided to abduct her with intent to sexually assault/rape and then kill.

I think your portrayal of George wanting to have a new woman (Adrienne) to abuse/assault after dropping off poor Barakzai's body in the street is a valid idea for motiv.

to all ya'll out there scoping out the scene for us first hand, pleaseeeeeee be careful! but thank you for going out to get this info for us!!

yes, I concur - please, please be careful y'all who are going out sleuthing. And drink lots of water. supposed to be 120 tomorrow.

''no trace of Adrienne since 5:05 a.m. that morning, when she called a cab, but a cab driver was unable to find her. Her cell phone turned off at 5:07 a.m.''

this is from...http://www.azcentral.com/community/...man-adrienne-salinas-fbi-joins-case-abrk.html

That 2 min window...what happened in those 120 seconds?

'''at 4:43 a.m., saying “I’m coming over.’’''

where was she at that cell phone/txt? at her car? at her apt? someone remember or can figure it out from the info provided thus far?

the path where the car was abandoned, to the circle k, (or was it the am/pm?) both are at uni/hardy, one is northeast corner, one is southwest... well, logically she would most likely go down 5th street, past the park west. rio salado, university... potentially... run west/east as well BUT she would have to go north or south for those major intersections. 5th street, is 1 way each direction, weird bike paths, and secluded, dark at night.

i don't work in percentages, but it just makes the most sense she went by that damn park.

I think after she sent that last text or while she was sending it, she was walking back to her apartment.

A) I think she probably called the cab on her way walking to the AMPM and got abducted somewhere in between her APT and the AMPM.

I think she accidentally left her wallet and keys when she left.

Or

Someone saw the wreck happen and took the chance to follow her back to her apt, see which apt she was at, and then knocked on the door claiming to be a cop checking in on her after wreck or just walked in and abducted her straight from Apartment. She had already changed before he abducted her.

Again I believe meaning all IMO!

I think after she sent that last text or while she was sending it, she was walking back to her apartment.

RSBM.. this just made me think of something. a couple of weeks ago, my lil sis was walking outside her apartment one night, soon after dark, doing something on her phone. a man walked up to her and took her phone out of her hand and took off running. now, maybe this isn't exactly what happened to Adrienne. but, what if her walking and using her phone had something to do with it? like --

what if someone saw her walking (or even sitting outside near her apt. complex) and using her phone and asked to use it really quick to call a cab for themselves and she let them. then soon after they called, they turned the phone off and took Adrienne with them? maybe they really had a car nearby and just used the taxi thing to make her vulnerable?

snipped

i was going to attach a pic of that intersection, but its not hyperlinked to a website.

hi goblin :seeya: you can attach pictures (upload from your pc) by clicking on the little paper clip icon in the Advanced Reply feature.

snipped

I think your portrayal of George wanting to have a new woman (Adrienne) to abuse/assault after dropping off poor Barakzai's body in the street is a valid idea for motiv.

I speculated along similar lines a few pages back, that Adrienne was taken to replace whatever role Barakzai played in the life of her murderer.

roosevelt looking to brown east, brown into roosevelt, looking west. this was area where car was last left, as discovered by dad?

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 64
Someone said that Adrienne went back to her apartment after the wreck.

How do we know this? Did her roommates that lived with her say she came back after the wreck? Where did we get the info that her keys and wallet were back at her apartment?? I haven't read that.

Did she wreck into the curb or another car? It said the car had front end damage and two front flat tires.

The doors of the car were locked and her overnight bag was gone.

Could the key have been a spare that they found at the house?

I'd imagine her house keys and car key would all be in same chain....

RSBM.. this just made me think of something. a couple of weeks ago, my lil sis was walking outside her apartment one night, soon after dark, doing something on her phone. a man walked up to her and took her phone out of her hand and took off running. now, maybe this isn't exactly what happened to Adrienne. but, what if her walking and using her phone had something to do with it? like --

what if someone saw her walking (or even sitting outside near her apt. complex) and using her phone and asked to use it really quick to call a cab for themselves and she let them. then soon after they called, they turned the phone off and took Adrienne with them? maybe they really had a car nearby and just used the taxi thing to make her vulnerable?

Maybe because smart phone thefts are at all time epidemic in San Francisco, but this makes excellent sense, especially since her phone went off a couple of minutes after the cab call (if she made the call). She was so close to her apartment and then seemed to go poof. This is not looking good, IMHO, but I pray I am wrong.

Could the key have been a spare that they found at the house?

I'd imagine her house keys and car key would all be in same chain....

my guess is that maybe she put the keys in a pocket, changed her clothes, then forgot to get the keys out of her pocket. if someone that saw what she was wearing that night saw those clothes in her bedroom and then they found the keys in that clothing, that's probably what leads them to think she changed. maybe the front door to their apt. was one you can just lock and pull closed behind you. maybe she didn't realize she forgot them until sometime later? or maybe she figured she'd be able to get back into the apartment when she needed to if other people were usually there? maybe it would have just been something else to weigh her things down, and if she didn't really need the keys, maybe she left them on purpose. who knows. i wish we knew what she was wearing when she left again. i know we do have a description of what she wore that night.. and i'm thinking maybe she put the keys in her jeans pocket or had on a light jacket with a pocket?

eta - i just realized how many times i just said "maybe". ughhh.. we need more CONCRETE info to go off of!

Reports say her car was on the corner of Rio Salado PKWYand Ash.

I honestly think she drove tipsy/upset and was texting, hit a curb While driving erratically.

I think she got out of the car and locked the doors and had her bag. I believe she was walking away from scene of wreck when she got abducted.

IMOO

my guess is that maybe she put the keys in a pocket, changed her clothes, then forgot to get the keys out of her pocket. if someone that saw what she was wearing that night saw those clothes in her bedroom and then they found the keys in that clothing, that's probably what leads them to think she changed. maybe the front door to their apt. was one you can just lock and pull closed behind you. maybe she didn't realize she forgot them until sometime later? or maybe she figured she'd be able to get back into the apartment when she needed to if other people were usually there? maybe it would have just been something else to weigh her things down, and if she didn't really need the keys, maybe she left them on purpose. who knows. i wish we knew what she was wearing when she left again. i know we do have a description of what she wore that night.. and i'm thinking maybe she put the keys in her jeans pocket or had on a light jacket with a pocket?

eta - i just realized how many times i just said "maybe". ughhh.. we need more CONCRETE info to go off of!

There was only one key, her car key, at her house.

I think she had her main set of keys on her.

Her BF dropped her off at home after the argument. I think she changed into a new outfit and packed a bag before heading back out to see him.

Tomorrow I'm going to take the timeline and all locations with me and see how practical or plausible this route she supposedly took.

THAT will be VERY interesting, Autonomik! Can't wait to hear what you find.

There is a registered sex offender like one block away from her and next to Tempe town lake is this swamp so thick and tall and shrouded I remember saying to myself ''you could hide a body and never have it found there"'.

There is a registered sex offender like one block away from her and next to Tempe town lake is this swamp so thick and tall and shrouded I remember saying to myself ''you could hide a body and never have it found there"'.

Coincidentally, my daughter said the same thing about the area not long ago. She followed with a shudder and "creepy". :( Looking at the photos, that area has deteriorated a great deal since I lived there (1998). So much crap and boarded up homes; she could be ANYWHERE.

Reports say her car was on the corner of Rio Salado PKWYand Ash.

I honestly think she drove tipsy/upset and was texting, hit a curb While driving erratically.

I think she got out of the car and locked the doors and had her bag. I believe she was walking away from scene of wreck when she got abducted.

IMOO

BBM, do you have access to a quick link that says that? i'd like to get the timeline updated, but need a link to go with the info. :) thank you!

She didn't leave her car at the accident scene. She drove it as far as she could after tha accident (a little over a mile) to within a few blocks of her apartment. Then she walked back to her apartment, changed clothes and left again. When she left the second time is where things are a bit out of whack.

Granted, all of it could be false, but we're just going on the info reported right now.

I don't think she left alone the second time. She was either taken at her apartment while the party was going on or someone from the party followed her without her knowledge. Either way, our suspect WAS at that party, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member