AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM, do you have access to a quick link that says that? i'd like to get the timeline updated, but need a link to go with the info. :) thank you!

Police described the case as follows:
Adrienne’s boyfriend drove her to his home in Scottsdale, where they continued to argue. He drove her home to Tempe, but they continued to argue and she jumped out of his car a couple blocks away from her apartment.
Adrienne told her roommates at 3 a.m. that she was going to drive back to her boyfriend’s apartment and packed a change of clothes in a large purse.
A witness saw Adrienne’s car hit a median at Ash and Rio Salado Parkway and called police at 3:44 a.m. Police later found her car key and her wallet in her bedroom.
Adrienne left her apartment, near Brown Street and Hardy Drive, and called her boyfriend 11 times between 4:10 and 4:17 a.m. When he didn’t answer, she sent him a text message saying she was on her way.
She called a cab company at 5:05 a.m. but the cabbie said he never found her at a convenience store. Her call phone either was turned off or went dead at 5:07 a.m.
Anyone with information about Adrienne’s possible location is asked to call police at (480) 350-8311.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/tempe/articles/20130624missing-tempe-woman-reward.html

Adrienne’s boyfriend drove her to his home in Scottsdale, where they continued to argue. He drove her home to Tempe, but they continued to argue and she jumped out of his car a couple blocks away from her apartment.
Adrienne told her roommates at 3 a.m. that she was going to drive back to her boyfriend’s apartment and packed a change of clothes in a large purse.
A witness saw Adrienne’s car hit a median at Ash and Rio Salado Parkway and called police at 3:44 a.m. Police later found her car key and her wallet in her bedroom.
Adrienne left her apartment, near Brown Street and Hardy Drive, and called her boyfriend 11 times between 4:10 and 4:17 a.m. When he didn’t answer, she sent him a text message saying she was on her way.
She called a cab company at 5:05 a.m. but the cabbie said he never found her at a convenience store. Her call phone either was turned off or went dead at 5:07 a.m.
Anyone with information about Adrienne’s possible location is asked to call police at (480) 350-8311.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/tempe/articles/20130624missing-tempe-woman-reward.html

ok ty for that. i got confused for a second. i did have it down right.

- the accident was at Ash & Rio Salado

- her car was found front end damaged and tires flattened at Brown & Roosevelt.

sorry for my momentary brain toot. the timeline was/is still correct. lol

Oh ok I see. The article I linked you to didn't mention those cross streets so that's why I was lost.

Thank you!!!

I just read that her brother was killed in Phoenix a year ago. Don't know any specifics about his passing (other than "killed") but have to wonder if this has something to do with "revenge"... Absolute empty speculation mind you...

ETA: Found this. Not brother, looks like cousin probably. This family has had MORE than their share of heartbreak this year. :'( http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Mother-remembers-son-pleads-for-answers-137072338.html

Thank you for posting this again.

It hadn't registered before with me that she "called her boyfriend 11 times between 4:10 and 4:17 a.m. When he didn’t answer, she sent him a text message saying she was on her way." 11 times in 7 minutes, that is a lot! That is desperate.

Could it be that she was trying to get away from the appartment because she felt threatened in some way? Were the 11 calls and the subsequent text message a cry for help that went unanswered? Maybe that's why she left her wallet behind, because she was in a hurry to get out of there?

It would also explain why she wanted the cab to come to the ampm, not to the appartment.

I'm pretty convinced that something shady went on at that party and Adrienne witnessed it or spoke up and then felt scared and ran out.

And right after she called the cab, the people caught up with her and ... did something to her.

I live in the area...My speculation after recently watching a new's clip is that she walked home after the car crash. The news video mentioned that there were lots of people at the apartment and no one was paying attention because they were all drunk/wasted. She was distressed and most likely wasted herself and she went to her room. Changed and began talking to some people at the party. One of these people offered to give her a ride to her boyfriend or perhaps he took her to his place in the area. Perhaps she called the cab from this person's place but this person became aggressive or had used her phone. The question is who did she leave the party with and what was their intention.

Also the police mentioned that they are still have difficulty reaching some of the people that were at the party. In summary, I think someone took advantage of her drunken hysteria and offered a ride to her boyfriends but did something else with her.

Also, can phones pinpoint a person's location? I know that in other cases they were able to track where the phone was taken to find the missing person.

I hope that the pings are released. That would help us in this case. The roommate said in the video that she never saw Adrienne come back into the apartment after her car accident. I think this info might be very important.

Also, one thing keeps bugging my mind. We know her boyfriend said he drove her to his house and back. During the way back, she jumped out of the car.

Now bear with me, what if they were driving Adrienne's car? Makes sense that the jumping out of the car happened in her car due to the car driving erratically and hitting the median. Then whatever happened happened. Adrienne never went back to her apartment and boyfriend drives his car from her house to his. Pings, I think therein lies the answer. Of course this is just me speculating.

geez. that only took ALMOST TWO FREAKING WEEKS!! praying that these new search teams will find her ASAP!!

Sincerely. Now, I think we will see some progress; SO unfortunate it didn't happen sooner. Bookmark FindMe *note to self*

I don't think she left alone the second time. She was either taken at her apartment while the party was going on or someone from the party followed her without her knowledge. Either way, our suspect WAS at that party, IMO.

I'm about 75/25 with you right now, and seemingly further in your camp by the day. We need correct info stat!

The article is two days old. How did we miss that?

Maybe they have searched already with the dogs? Doesn't say when they will start. They sound like a capable team!

They also have body language expert Renate Mousseux, who analyzes video of potential suspects.

"There is a certain way a person who lies answers questions, for instance," Mousseux said. "Their facial expressions, eye contact, mouth movements, touching, self-touching."

http://www.kpho.com/story/22687608/...crews-psychics-looking-for-missing-tempe-teen

Will be interesting to hear what they see in the videos.

Oh dear, this will confuse the timeline again!

"You get the call, in this case it came in at 4:23, and the closest driver was about 20 minutes away," said Thomas Simon, owner of Scottsdale Cab Guy. He said the driver was his son, Tom.

Not at 5:05 as we all thought!

It makes more sense though. She called her bf 11 times just after 4 and when he didn't answer, she called a cab. I always wondered why she would wait almost an hour to call a cab.

Oh and here is more from that article:

Simon said his son called Salinas at 5:04 a.m. and 5:05 a.m. to make sure she was headed to the gas station. He said at 5:06 a.m., Salinas called his son, saying she'd be there in a minute. Then he called Salinas at 5:07 a.m. looking for her, but the phone went to voicemail.

I get the feeling her battery died with all that activity, so many calls, texting ...

Oh and here is more from that article:

I get the feeling her battery died with all that activity, so many calls, texting ...

I am in total agreement with you. A LOT of activity and after so many hours with no charge. She said she would be there in a minute... so she was "a minute" away. My gosh this is surreal. :(

http://kpho.membercenter.worldnow.c...cab-company-called-by-missing-teen-speaks-out

"Simon said his son called Salinas at 5:04 a.m. and 5:05 a.m. to make sure she was headed to the gas station. He said at 5:06 a.m., Salinas called his son, saying she'd be there in a minute. Then he called Salinas at 5:07 a.m. looking for her, but the phone went to voicemail."

She called him at 5:06 saying she would be there and he called her back at 5:07 wanting to know where she was ??? :phone:

Yes she was just a minute or a few minutes at most away. That is mind boggling.

She called him at 5:06 saying she would be there and he called her back at 5:07 wanting to know where she was ??? :phone:

Maybe HER call went to HIS vm? Oh great... another "maybe" :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member