George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #13 Thursday July 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else overwhelmed by the irony of the state trying to claim child abuse when the "child" was the one assaulting the defendant? JMO. OMO. MOO.

Wait a second, according to the yellow path on your diagram, I thought he was behind his fathers house (RJ's testimony). TM's path on your diagram never goes that far.

The yellow spot is the location of his body when police arrived.
There is no eye witness that saw Trayvon at his Dad's house.
Some believe BY meant AT. It did not. It meant BY. Why would a conversation take place telling him to "run" if he was already AT?

Maybe the defense wants all of this on record in case there is a conviction and they want to appeal. I dunno.

JMO

That is exactly why, imo. It's necessary to preserve the record. All the court of appeals gets is the trial court record. If there's no objection or the basis isn't clear and/or correct, there could be a waiver. jmo

It is that way in every trial, lesser charges are always argued at the end of trial. It is up to the defense and prosecution to look at all possible lesser includeds and have statute and argument for or against.

I think the 3rd degree murder based on child abuse does fit legally and West and MOM should have looked at it.

At 7am today when they received it? The state didn't bring this up (the child abuse charge) until 7am? They send an email last night to the defense as to what they wanted in, child abuse wasn't part of it. How is that not shady?

Absolutely...more and more innocent bystanders will be found dead..and the shooter will walk..if this case sets that prescedent. IMO

I cannot believe how anyone could swallow the <modsnip> West is trying to ram down the Judge's throat. He misrepresented Rachel Jeantel's testimony and even in all his arrogance, I don't see how he thinks anyone in the Court will fall for it. IMO

It's a good thing some posts reflect the devil's advocate point of view.

:cow:

Does anyone else find it ironic that the state that could not convict Casey Anthony of child abuse is now going to go after GZ on that charge?

Logic tells me that GZ didn't just follow TM he RAN and Chased him...there is evidence on the NEN call that any logical person can hear GZ running...you can hear his movements.

Following may be legal but chasing...I don't think so... IMO.

Some believe BY meant AT. It did not. It meant BY. Why would a conversation take place telling him to "run" if he was already AT?

No TRAYVON puts himself at his daddys house..

EVIDENCE

Dear Websleuths Members,

A story appeared yesterday accusing the DOJ of funding Trayvon support rallies.

This has NOTHING to do with what we are discussion now. Please do not bring this up anywhere on Websleuths for the time being. Perhaps later we can have this discussion in the Political forum but for now it is off limits until we have more information.

Just so things are clear: The discussion about the Department of Justice is off limits no matter what here in the Zimmerman discussion.

Please remember we do not allow any name calling whatsoever. Any member today or tomorrow who calls anyone, poster, judge, lawyer, a name they will receive a 24 hour time out.

Please remember if you see a post you feel violates our Terms of Service please hit the red triangle in the upper right hand corner of the post and follow the instructions. This will alert us to the problem.

Thank you so very much for helping us keep this discussion on topic and civil.

Tricia
Co-Owner Websleuths.com

I Agree :) I believe RJ when she heard GZ say: "What are you doing here?" and I believe he had "tone" in that. I believe he provoked this. If I were being followed I would want to know why, and if that person say's to me "what are you doing here?" I would wonder "who are you to question me? I have a right to be here, who the he$$ are you?" So, I can see a fight starting over that.

Asking 'what are you doing here' is not against the law and not reason to assault someone.

More carry than you realize. I'm 5'2", 128 lb. 37 year old female with 2 kids. If you see me at the store or ANYWHERE outside of my home, I'm carrying.

When I'm at home, the gun is on my desk. Both of my kids are proficient shooters. My daughter can outshoot most men.

On a side note: I recently shot a perfect 25 at skeet!

I'm sure they do carry and I do understand why :)

Look again at the bottom photo. The photographer is standing at the T

That angle is very misleading! Look at the actual maps, crime scene photos and watch the walk thru with George & police on YouTube. The body is much closer to the T than this angle shows. I'm not trying to be difficult, but you are looking at some very "skewed" information from people who are trying to make it look like the body was half way down the path and simple facts show that he wasn't. Brandy Green's home was all the way at the other end. He was not standing next to his home when this happened.

IMO

What is with the word 'daddy' in reference to TM's father? Is it yet another way to portray TM as a small kid or a term often used by his family?

Were the images you've been posting introduced as evidence? If not, please remember that this is a trial discussion. JMO. OMO. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500