All things Prince William & Kate Middleton

One look into her baby boy's eyes and the delivery data in her brain will be completely erased! It is a moment that cannot be described. My son would have been 32 this year, I can still see in my mind the first time my eyes met his; I can see it as clear as if it were happening now!

That must have been very hard to lose your son. :hug:

So happy for them! It's going to be a very long time before we have another Queen thou - Charles, William, then this baby boy...

O/T - I was so tiny too. Hardly gained any weight. My sisters were huge when they were pregnant. They said I was going to have a 5-6 lb. baby...nope, 9 fricken pound baby boy. Biggest baby in my family. Never can tell. She will be back in shape in no time and everyone will hate her for it. :floorlaugh:

LOL Everyone including my Doc said oh you will have little five pounders. First was 7 lbs. 3.5 oz. Second was 7 lbs. 8 oz. Plenty big for me.

14+ hours now. 8:00PM in London. It's been a long day.

CNN just reported that the Queen goes to bad at 9:00PM and must be the first person notified of the birth.

That sounds normal to me, My mom has 11 grandchildren and they know she gets the first phone call before anybody in that waiting room finds out lol

we are far from being royal

she has 10 great grandchildren, she received the first call on all of them. she has no bed time though

Maybe they'll swaddle him in a purple blanket.

I wish. :floorlaugh:

Apparently it is up to Will and Kate when they announce the name...
It's nice that they get to choose something.

I cannot imagine the pressure of giving birth to a Prince/Princess.
I can't imagine the pressure of growing up as a Prince/Princess.

Good thing I'm just a regular person.
It all makes me uncomfortable and a bit sad.

Kate Middleton, Prince William Welcome Royal Baby

by Laura Hibbs | July 22, 2013 at 2:34 PM | Celebrity, Celebrity Babies, General

It’s a boy!

Prince William and Kate Middleton are officially parents to the future king of the United Kingdom.

After nearly 14 hours of labor, Kate Middleton gave birth to a healthy son at 4:24 p.m. GMT in the Lindo Wing of St. Mary’s Hospital in London.

The royal baby weighs in at 8 pounds, 6 ounces. Prince William was by his wife’s side as she gave birth...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/po...ce-william-welcome-royal-baby/?cid=hero_media

The official announcement has arrived at the palace.
I hope they will fight "tradition" and announce the name on the announcement.
That'd be awesome. :woohoo:

http://news.sky.com/story/1119013/royal-baby-its-a-boy-for-kate-and-william

Seems like they have broken many traditions. They are doing it their way, which is wonderful. I'm so happy they took 4 hours with their new baby. Prince William was there through the entire delivery.

I can't wait to see them with their beautiful baby! :heartbeat:

Okay now the announcement at the hospital.
Wow. I feel like I'm back in like the 1700's.

Yes being a grandparent is a very special thing.
I wish Diana could experience it. :(

CNN reporting that 2 photographers saw Kate going into the hospital last night and out of respect for the couple, they didn't photograph them or report it. Wow. I am impressed. Hopefully, the press will continue to respect their privacy.

Catherine gives birth to baby boy

Child's name not yet announced

Author: By Dana Ford. Laura Smith-Spark and Richard Allen Greene CNN

Published On: Jul 22 2013 02:43:49 AM EDT Updated On: Jul 22 2013 04:00:16 PM EDT

LONDON (CNN) -
It's a boy! Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, and husband Prince William on Monday welcomed their first child.

The baby boy was born at 4:24 p.m., weighing 8 pounds, 6 ounces. A name has not yet been announced for the child, who is now third in line to the throne.

"Her Royal Highness and her child are both doing well," read an official announcement...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...boy/-/1719418/21093724/-/12egetl/-/index.html

Yes being a grandparent is a very special thing.
I wish Diana could experience it. :(

My hearts heavy that she is not here to experience this. She would have made an amazing grandma.

Glad the baby is finally here and mama and baby are healthy. :)

So happy for them! It's going to be a very long time before we have another Queen thou - Charles, William, then this baby boy...

I don't think Charles will ever be king. I don't think the Brits like Charles for the way he treated Diana. And how can they forget his tampex statement. Gross! William will be the next king!!

Seems like they have broken many traditions. They are doing it their way, which is wonderful. I'm so happy they took 4 hours with their new baby. Prince William was there through the entire delivery.

I can't wait to see them with their beautiful baby! :heartbeat:

"Monday's child is fair of face." :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenefa82