GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when I theorized that the perp stole some of the items found (tape etc) from the family car? Knowing that he lived next door and probably (?) creeped around there at night setting fires, how do people feel about that theory now?

Im feeling likes it a possibility.

I'm glad that LE found the perp, I firmly believe he would have continued to harass the Gallagher family until caught.

I am so sorry these events ever happened, this teens mother is prob. just beside herself right now, how horrible for everyone .

Per Fox4 @ noon:

happened @ 9am

they are showing his FB pics

task force officer from Arlington was shot

wheeled out to ambulance (no shirt on - classic)

still saying LEO critical, but is expected to be okay

holder loaded into ambulance, but no other update on condition

police still in neighborhood - ongoing investigation......

he was linked by DNA; forensics r/o the family; he (Holder) was now considered "prime suspect"

no one else was @ Holder home at the time; no one else injured

Seems LE didn't want to clear the parents outright to the media and released the "bone" about cars as to not tip off the suspect.

Still so frightening to me he was still cruising around the neighborhood on foot!!! Shiver! I hope he was being watched 24/7 and they can nail him on the arson too!

I'm not looking forward to that COD or autopsy report

I still am perplexed by LE telling the neighborhood they were safe and yet he was able to start fires. (Granted I'm assuming it was Tyler) if so, then they weren't watching him that well!
Jmo

I'm glad that LE found the perp, I firmly believe he would have continued to harass the Gallagher family until caught.

I am so sorry these events ever happened, this teens mother is prob. just beside herself right now, how horrible for everyone .

I can't even begin to imagine what his mother is going through, hard enough to lose a child... But learning your own is a monster that you didn't really know at all has to be even harder.

Per live report, no one else home when LE showed up.

I still am perplexed by LE telling the neighborhood they were safe and yet he was able to start fires. (Granted I'm assuming it was Tyler) if so, then they weren't watching him that well!
Jmo

If the fire was started by him and had he been better at it.. He could have killed them!

5dlt.jpg

I wonder if this red station wagon is the "red truck"?

Interestingly, photos of the suspect show him with green facial hair.
https://www.facebook.com/SaginawTexasNews

Did he get green dye on the red car "truck"?

I thought pot made people mellow?!?
I don't think his pot smoking had anything to do with this. I think he's just a freak of a person.

I found the video clip from when LE was at Holder's house a few days after Alanna was killed:

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Saginaw-Child-Found-in-Tarp-Identified-214189511.html

Starts at about :20
It's as if he went outdoors to either be on tv or to see what the detectives were doing after they got the evidence.

Such a loser and such a waste of a life.
Wondering and wanting more info~
*Mom and dad divorced?
*Dad still in life
*Problems with extended family?
*Problems at school and if so how long?
*Many friends?

I know we can't sleuth the family but I see he graduated from a private school so wondering the cost and what the parent(s) do that they can afford it. Also wondering if he has siblings or only child.
Can anyone in the area tell me if that is a good private school or just one that kids are put in when they don't fit in well with others?

MOO

Remember when I theorized that the perp stole some of the items found (tape etc) from the family car? Knowing that he lived 2 doors over and probably (?) creeped around there at night setting fires, how do people feel about that theory now?

(Edited because I originally typed that he lived next door which is not correct.)

Likely imo

He also could have erased their own surveillance tape if he was in it. (if they had one)

I wonder how soon LE was onto him? Probably pretty early on?

I guess all the "LE is closing in" speculation was correct, but some things do seem a little off, especially if he was able to start fires in the middle of the night--unless they really were monitoring him and 'let' him do it in order to build an even more solid case.

I wonder if the teens that found her know this guy from school? Or if they've seen him over the summer. I can just imagine his attitude toward them.
And {please} don't put his face on here anymore {please} {pretty please}. Makes me nauseous.

A statistic that everyone should remember... in a case where a child is: abducted, killed and there is sexual assault, it is ALMOST NEVER the family. Abduction with sexual assault = not family.

too lazy to look up the stats so IMHBIO

Were his prints on Karl's car and he wanted to torch it?

Well I was wrong with my thinking that LE had no suspect when they released pictures of the cars.

I'm so happy I was wrong.

:please: Our prayers have been answered. :please:

A statistic that everyone should remember... in a case where a child is: abducted, killed and there is sexual assault, it is ALMOST NEVER the family. Abduction with sexual assault = not family.

too lazy to look up the stats so IMHBIO

I don't think we ever had confirmation of sexual assault. (And I say that as someone who has been on the family's side since early on.)

I don't think we ever had confirmation of sexual assault. (And I say that as someone who has been on the family's side since early on.)

I know, but I felt there was enough evidence to conclude there was. LE interviewing sex offenders, body nude except panties, bound, abducted for a short while and then dumped close to home, many other things led me to conclude there was. But everyone had to form their own conclusion, which comes from their individual knowledge and experience in other cases etc. as we used to say back in the day, ymmv!

Well I was wrong with my thinking that LE had no suspect when they released pictures of the cars.

I'm so happy I was wrong.

:please: Our prayers have been answered. :please:

I thought for sure by the way she was found there would be a ton of evidence. I knew they were working on something getting ducks in a row, I also said I believed those car photos were "bones"
I never believed for a second they had nothing.

But then again... I've been way wrong before! And I'm fairly certain I'll be wrong again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmers_91