GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan Costello, who lives on the same street as Holder and Alanna, said he had suspected that Holder rifled through his wife’s car in the days before Alanna was slain.

“We reported it but we had no evidence to who it was,” Costello said. “But there were other neighbors who had run-ins with him in the past.”

He said those suspicions were confirmed after police searched Holder’s house and found some of Costello’s possessions inside, including the registration to his wife’s car.

“We only thought he stole the navigation card,” Costello said. “Come to find out, what we didn’t know, is he also took a spare key to my truck.”

Costello said that nothing indicates Holder ever accessed his pickup and that security surveillance systems reviewed by police apparently showed that the truck never left the driveway after Costello came home from work July 1.

Costello said police reportedly found other people’s belongings as well.

“If they know who they belong to, I don’t know, but he had a slew of stuff,” Costello said.

Ing would not comment on Costello’s assertions or on whether investigators suspect that items seized from Holder’s home could be stolen. He said police are cross-referencing seized items with property reported stolen.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07/29/5038936/arlington-officer-shot-during.html#storylink=cpy

That's an interesting development. If he had keys to other people cars/trucks, he could have used somebody's truck to dispose of the body, with the owner not having a clue this was done.

I did not get any responses on if people thought one person could wrap the tarp tightly and belt it.

I'll give you my opinion, then.

I think it's possible for one person to tightly wrap and belt a small body in a tarp, under certain circumstances. However, I think TH alone would have had real difficulty with this because of fear, panic, and a very tight time frame. I don't think he could have done it tightly and neatly on his own.:twocents:

So "police have found nothing pointing to an accomplice in the slaying" means that they may still be looking for an accomplice in getting rid of the body. IMO.

So "police have found nothing pointing to an accomplice in the slaying" means that they may still be looking for an accomplice in getting rid of the body. IMO.

Good reading between the lines, however the search of all data so far does not point to that either.

If an accomplice, it is one person that I can not speculate it may be.

So they've found no evidence of an accomplice having presumably gone through phone records, texts, his computer etc. He never accessed the Ford car/truck he had a spare key for as that didn't leave Babbling Brook. His car never left Babbling Brook. So that doesn't leave much other than mums car?

As I understand it, his mother was at work. Police have to know where her car was. He could have had keys to other cars/trucks without the owners knowing anything.

So they've found no evidence of an accomplice having presumably gone through phone records, texts, his computer etc. He never accessed the Ford car/truck he had a spare key for as that didn't leave Babbling Brook. His car never left Babbling Brook. So that doesn't leave much other than mums car?

As I mentioned previously, how TH got Alanna from the murder site to where she was found is the big mystery to me now. Surely LE knows more than they're letting on.

:waiting:

Good reading between the lines, however the search of all data so far does not point to that either.

If an accomplice, it is one person that I can not speculate it may be.

Or is it saying that the data search also doesn't point to an accomplice in the slaying, staying vague as to whether he had help to move the body? Or did I miss something saying that the data search doesn't point to any accomplice at all? It could be just the way the reporter has worded it too that makes it seem ambiguous.

In any case, I am slowly getting off the fence and starting to think he did it alone. That leaves me to think that he either stole or borrowed a car. He would have to be very discreet if he stole a car, but it seems he had a knack for that. I can imagine a scenario in which a friend comes over and TH makes up an excuse to borrow their car alone, but anyone innocently implicated should have come forward by now. If he left his street walking that would be on camera unless he jumped back fences. And the surveillance cameras would have seen if his mum's car came home and left again. Very odd.

I must respectfully disagree.

Is it not possible that he could apologize to her in general, and (indirectly) to her involvement specifically, without directly implicating her at all?

i.e., Mom, I'm so sorry, I love you, you were always there for me and helped me when I asked. I wish things hadn't turned out like this. You deserved better....." you get how vague this could be?

After all, if she was involved, she would "get" what was "in between the lines" even if the rest of us can't pick up on it or make a direct correlation, right?

I'm not saying she was involved, I'm just saying the presence of a letter or words on the envelope don't absolve her at this point. We now know that LE had TH among their "persons of interest" within a few hours after the crime, and not a breath was ever whispered until they served the search & arrest warrant 3 weeks later. So no, I don't think a few lines on an envelope exonerate anyone.

I agree, especially if it was a suicide note and he was about ready to pull the trigger before the cops came to the door.
Or he wanted to suicide by cops.
If there's no phone calls, or emails or any communication that day from his cell or computers then the accomplice was there that afternoon with him or stopped by without calling first or drove home from work.
LE knows, we just don't know yet and it's going to drive us nuts.
I want the accomplice off the streets.

As I mentioned previously, how TH got Alanna from the murder site to where she was found is the big mystery to me now. Surely LE knows more than they're letting on.

:waiting:

They came out and said they had no suspects when they had one from day 1. They lead the public to believe the case was drying up due to tips stop coming in. Next thing I know my facebook is blowing up with post about shoot out between a possible suspect in the case and LE.

They came out and said they had no suspects when they had one from day 1. They lead the public to believe the case was drying up due to tips stop coming in. Next thing I know my facebook is blowing up with post about shoot out between a possible suspect in the case and LE.

True.

"Ing said investigators are continuing to comb through evidence seized from Holder’s home and car. He said police have found nothing pointing to an accomplice in the slaying although the investigation is continuing".

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07/29/5038936/arlington-officer-shot-during.html#storylink=cpy

I'm going with, They haven't found anything YET. Mountains of stuff to pour through.

The mystery of how he got Alanna from point A to point B is too strong to ignore. My guess is that it had to be an unwitting accomplice, one who lent TH his/her car and had no idea what he did with it.

Another thought is that LE is trying not to spook anyone while they sift through the phone records and such.

Glad to hear TH has a tracheotomy. Visions of his mouth and nose airways blown to smithereens. He should slim down just fine in those three months of recovery. It's called the monster mash diet. :D

"Ing said investigators are continuing to comb through evidence seized from Holder’s home and car. He said police have found nothing pointing to an accomplice in the slaying although the investigation is continuing".

I'm going with, They haven't found anything YET. Mountains of stuff to pour through.

The mystery of how he got Alanna from point A to point B is too strong to ignore. My guess is that it had to be an unwitting accomplice, one who lent TH his/her car and had no idea what he did with it.

Another thought is that LE is trying not to spook anyone while they sift through the phone records and such.

Glad to hear TH has a tracheotomy. Visions of his mouth and nose airways blown to smithereens. He should slim down just fine in those three months of recovery. It's called the monster mash diet. :D

Well "in the slaying" is far different from "in the disposal". IMO

guys: wasn't the link to the computer forensics for information on that topic in general? If you are discussing a chat specifically we need a bit more info and some additional links. Thank you and please (it would also have to relate to THIS case)

["Ing said investigators are continuing to comb through evidence seized from Holder’s home and car. He said police have found nothing pointing to an accomplice in the slaying although the investigation is continuing".]

I take it that they found no other DNA that they could not match to her slaying, his was on her and the belt buckle, but apparently no other unidentifiable DNA. This has me thinking this was how he transported her body, don't know if he was alone driving it or not. His car never left that day but this one did, I wonder how many times?

http://media.star-telegram.com/smedia/2013/07/26/19/00/OMgvq.So.58.pdf

IMO it was a crime of opportunity with very little planning at all. He may have thought about doing what he did to Alanna for a long time...the opportunity presented itself and he took it. IMO either he wanted her specifically or any child...I dunno. But he seemed to have a thing with that family. IMO the tire slashing, Alanna, the fire...

He probably saw Alannah everyday or every weekend if she played next door.
It seems the Gallaghers were the only one's targeted during this time period, egging, slashed tires, etc...who knows why. He just targeted them. Maybe they were the only ones to report him to the police and it pissed him off? It's hard to think like a crazy, drugged out paranoid freak.

Bond has been set at $1 million for a hospitalized North Texas teenager charged with killing a 6-year-old neighbor and wounding an officer.

Tarrant County jail records Wednesday listed 17-year-old Tyler Holder of Saginaw as in custody while hospitalized after being shot in the head by police.

Defense attorney Rose Anna Salinas said Wednesday that she's visited her client. Salinas declined to release Holder's condition or comment further.

Why any bond?

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/1-...ld-in-Alanna-Gallaghers-Murder-217762461.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member