NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say that watching this case unfold is so unbelievable. It's like a dark comedy. If it were not for the fact that a real young lady is either dead or missing and in possible horrible situation, I would have to laugh.

"Casey Parsons talked to WBTV's Coleen Harry by phone on Tuesday. Harry was the first reporter to speak with the Parsons after was initially reported missing more than two months ago. At that time, Parsons reiterated the story she told detectives; that she and her husband Sandy took Erica to meet with a woman named "Nan" at a restaurant in Mooresville in late 2011. They said they believed Nan was Erica's maternal grandmother, and they say that ended up being the last they saw or heard of 15 year old Erica"

-IN one interview it was paternal and Goodman is the paternal name. She and her lawyer keep going back and forth on this.

"I didn't talk to her face to face," Casey replied. "I talked to her like fifty times on the phone, um, right before she come up from New Orleans up here, I talked to her several, several times on the phone, lengthy conversations, where she even admitted she knew Strawberry, she knew Kelly, she has a letter admitting that she knows Nan, so and if she's the one who led Nan to me, so Carolyn has to know who this lady is. She might not know her by Nan because I think that's a fake name, but Carolyn knows who the lady is and there has to be something there."

So either Casey or LE has a letter stating that Carolyn knows Nan?? Is this supposed to be written before they gave Erica away or after it came to public attention that she was missing?

I know this is a stretch since we have no proof of a (violent) crime yet, but CP is starting to remind me of Jodi Arias. I'm sure she'll forge letters if she thinks it's a good idea.

So what is this going to be some kind of Jerry Springer confrontation in New Orleans or is it just an excuse to get outta dodge?

Well now, CP and SP got a hefty hunk of change from SP's parents to go away. I hope this is the last time any family member gives them help.

Now, what gets me is they are using this money NOT to stabilize themselves, but to finance this whackadoodle trip to find Erica in the New Orleans area and point their dirty fingers at Carolyn.

I am sure the FBI and LE near where Carolyn lives will be all over them. They will make nutso headlines, but won't make any progress in deflecting blame from themselves.

They are just adding a bunch of strands to the new web of deception they are building over the somewhat shredded one they already have.

I believe Carolyn knew the real Nan as it was her mother in law at one stage. Now this made up Nan of CP's delusion is not the same person!! I swear she believes her own lies!!!!

It's like she is trying to manipulate the world!!
Sorry CP but outside your little world are people who's thoughts you can't twist to your benefit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

OMG, just read this on my Facebook!!

WSOC-TV
BREAKING: Firefighters are responding to reports of a fire at 218 Miller Chapel Rd. in Salisbury - the home where #EricaParsons adoptive parents lived.

Chopper9 is on the way to the scene. Stay connected to Chopper9 on Twitter for all developments on this story: https://twitter.com/wsocchopper9

WSOC-TV
BREAKING: Firefighters are responding to reports of a fire at 218 Miller Chapel Rd. in Salisbury - the home where #EricaParsons adoptive parents lived.

Chopper9 is on the way to the scene. Stay connected to Chopper9 on Twitter for all developments on this story: https://twitter.com/wsocchopper9

I was just coming to post this
http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Parsonses-former-Shelby-home-caught-on-fire-227063511.html.

How convenient......

From Twitter:

WSOC TV ‏@WSOC_TV 1h
UPDATE: #Rowan Co. officials say the fire is under control at the #Parsons home. Fire marshal on the way. #Developing
Retweeted by Chopper 9
Expand

Chopper 9 ‏@WSOCChopper9 1h
#Chopper9 is 4 minutes out from the scene. #Developing #EricaParsons
Expand

I will be interested to see what caused this fire. Have CP/SP left for New Orleans yet.

acr-01152-MillerCapelOnFire100913_zpsf7b76c25.jpg

acr-01153-MillerCapelOnFire100913_zps9869132c.jpg

acr-01154-MillerCapelOnFire100913_zps131077d2.jpg

"I didn't talk to her face to face," Casey replied. "I talked to her like fifty times on the phone, um, right before she come up from New Orleans up here, I talked to her several, several times on the phone, lengthy conversations, where she even admitted she knew Strawberry, she knew Kelly, she has a letter admitting that she knows Nan, so and if she's the one who led Nan to me, so Carolyn has to know who this lady is. She might not know her by Nan because I think that's a fake name, but Carolyn knows who the lady is and there has to be something there."

Casey knowing that Carolyn has a letter makes no sense. First of all, did Carolyn write a letter to herself? Did she write a letter to someone else and not send it? Did she write a letter and get it back somehow? Secondly, how would Casey know what Carolyn has? Did Carolyn speak of this letter to Casey then lie to rest of the world? Did Casey receive this letter then give it back to Carolyn? Did Casey see the letter in Carolyn's house? in her purse? Did Carolyn show Casey the letter she wrote to herself? How is this at all logical??????

WSOC-TV

lol this is all way too unbelievable. are we being punked? I don't mean to make light of Erica missing...........this is all too 'Jodi arias'....

I wonder how much more damage to the house the fire has caused. Sounds to me as if someone may have wanted to leave more of a mess for someone else to have to clean up.
IMO

I think the issue with Casey's most recent statement about a letter is that she refers to three women in one sentence and there is no way to say which female she refers to as the "she" who has the letter.

MOO this is similar to the bombshell that someone had communicated with Erica who was using a false name on FB and she said she was "fine"

real easy to throw it out there, but we have never heard it from THAT person that the exchange Casey claims happened really happened.

Casey talks alot.

Casey lies alot
MOO

lol this is all way too unbelievable. are we being punked? I don't mean to make light of Erica missing...........this is all too 'Jodi arias'....

LOL, I know, it's totally freaky. Casey and Sandy live in that house for TWO YEARS and the day after they move out, it catches on fire?

What are the odds?

She is delusional and clearly believes those thoughts, ergo schizophrenic.

I've seen a couple of suggestions that Casey is schizophrenic. People with schizophrenia *can* have delusions but there are always other symptoms e.g. odd speech, disorganized behavior, hearing/seeing things, poor self care and poor social functioning. There is Delusional Disorder which would be more in line with Casey's version of events. But Erica is missing, and it would be unusual to base a psychotic delusion on a real event like that. I think Casey is out of touch with reality but if anything it's more personality based, and borders on delusional thinking.

sociopath (antisocial personality disorder), with heavy narcissistic tendencies. MOO

Disregard for right and wrong
Persistent lying or deceit to exploit others
Using charm or wit to manipulate others for personal gain or for sheer personal pleasure
Intense egocentrism, sense of superiority and exhibitionism
Recurring difficulties with the law
Repeatedly violating the rights of others by the use of intimidation, dishonesty and misrepresentation
Child abuse or neglect
Hostility, significant irritability, agitation, impulsiveness, aggression or violence
Lack of empathy for others and lack of remorse about harming others
Unnecessary risk-taking or dangerous behaviors
Poor or abusive relationships
Irresponsible work behavior
Failure to learn from the negative consequences of behavior

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/antisocial-personality-disorder/DS00829/DSECTION=symptoms

Just MOO

LOL, I know, it's totally freaky. Casey and Sandy live in that house for TWO YEARS and the day after they move out, it catches on fire?

What are the odds?

They should buy a lottery ticket with that kind of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab