NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
why...why would he pay them $ to 'leave' and in essence forgo the eviction & damages?

that doesn't make sense
none of it does

As a former landlord/property manager, sometimes when you have a problem tenant who owes you money and is trashing the place you'll do anything to get them out. You can evict them through the court systems, which depending on your judge could take months, costing you even more time and money lost. But if you offer the tenant money to leave, most will take your offer and get out faster than through a legal eviction. You may never recoup the money you lost, but frankly, tenants who owe as much as the Parsonses do, will never pay you back in full anyways. It's just a trick of the trade.

WCNC-TV BREAKING NEWS:

Tony Burbeck reporting: ATF, FBI and local investigators are at Parsons' home investigating the fire. According to sources, a "family member bragged about being able to start a microwave fire." This is apparently what has prompted all of these high-level investigators to be at the home.

hot tamales
this is gonna be one humdinger of a book/movie if anyone has the strength to write it

Poor Erica- lil miss, sure is a lot of hooha with your case- but people do care-I sure wish she can be found

WCNC-TV BREAKING NEWS:

Tony Burbeck reporting: ATF, FBI and local investigators are at Parsons' home investigating the fire. According to sources, a "family member bragged about being able to start a microwave fire." This is apparently what has prompted all of these high-level investigators to be at the home.

I'd love to know which family member would have made such a statement. I doubt it was SP's dad.

Agree scmom..turning the breaker off is not a common thing when you have your power turned off unless they did something or knew the microwave was messed up. Sounds fishy to me...

I had an out-of-state rental once and the electric was shut down as the house was empty. But, I kept getting a small bill every month. The electric company told me I needed to turn off the main breaker and then there would be no charge.

Do these people think they are invisible and coated in teflon?

The Lord only knows how this is going to pan out, but I'm expecting major fireworks when it does.

Anyone know where Casey and her family are living now?

I'd love to know which family member would have made such a statement. I doubt it was SP's dad.

My guess would be one of the Parsons said Jamie said it.Hes not out of the woods yet since he ratted them out about over Erica being missing. jmo

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/for/4070714309.html

House for sale by owner. 3 bedroom, 2 bath, den, huge building in back that can be used as another house almost. It's huge. Huge front yard and fenced back yard. Needing a quick sale. Valued at $120,000 and will sale for $75,000. Brand new well just install March 2013. New central air/heat pump installed 18 months ago, new carpet, $500 kitchen flooring, custom wood cabinets.
Everything is completely redone
."

....but whhoooopsss the wiring is all kinds of f'd up. sounds like an episode of property brothers or some other HGTV show. lol

Do these people think they are invisible and coated in teflon?

The Lord only knows how this is going to pan out, but I'm expecting major fireworks when it does.

Anyone know where Casey and her family are living now?

I just saw on our local news in Raleigh that they are in Fayettville,NC.
I do not have a link,sorry.

My guess would be one of the Parsons said Jamie said it. jmo

THANK YOU! I was thinking it but didn't want to voice it lest I give those UNUSUAL people ideas.

Only thing is, what is his motive? Not to harm them, they have no interest in the house anymore and were not there to be harmed.

So what are they going to go with, James did it to hide evidence. umm, after all this time, I have no doubt, if Erica died in that house, there is still evidence but I can't think of one shred that would identify HIM as the perpetrator.

Evidence IMO would only prove she died there, and Casey Parsons has already said that James told LE that Erica was killed there and buried. And who knows, maybe she was, but there has been lots of digging in that backyard since Erica fell off the radar, so who's to say she wasn't moved?

THANK YOU! I was thinking it but didn't want to voice it lest I give those UNUSUAL people ideas.

Only thing is, what is his motive? Not to harm them, they have no interest in the house anymore and were not there to be harmed.

So what are they going to go with, James did it to hide evidence. umm, after all this time, I have no doubt, if Erica died in that house, there is still evidence but I can't think of one shred that would identify HIM as the perpetrator.

Evidence IMO would only prove she died there, and Casey Parsons has already said that James told LE that Erica was killed there and buried. And who knows, maybe she was, but there has been lots of digging in that backyard since Erica fell off the radar, so who's to say she wasn't moved?
Payback for ratting them out.Get him in jail.(Tampering with something to cause a fire.) They locked them selves in with the nan story and going after Carolyn. Jamie isnt off the hook if they can find a reason to bring him down. I dont think Erica will be it though. jmo

Payback for ratting them out.Get him in jail.(Tampering with something to cause a fire.) They locked them selves in with the nan story and going after Carolyn. Jamie isnt off the hook if they can find a reason to bring him down. I dont think Erica will be it though. jmo

I think Casey is going to need a bigger bus...she is running out of room under it.

jmo

WCNC-TV BREAKING NEWS:

oh good lord. yall are writing the script before it even comes out. seriously.

it is so hard to be serious with this case when its not only a 3 ring backwoods circus of the likes of HBOs "carnival" but we have prophetic posts being written here and it is like "they" are coming here taking notes and acting them out.

:scared:

This case is just surreal. If it were a made for tv movie we would all be laughing at how very improbable this plot was.

A child is missing and I am presuming dead. Its maddening. Frustrating.

Anyone familiar with any of these cases where someone rigged an appliance to short when the breaker was turned on? I believe CP stories are pieces of other cases. Casey Anthony and Hailey Dunn off top of my head.

interesting hypothesis concernedmother.

I'm gonna turn tat one around for a while. I have never heard of that case about appliances.

If you figure out what case I would be interesting in knowing.

and if CP is into following true crime, would her computer history show interests in teh very same cases we are seeing similarities to in her stories?

hhhmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member