NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought but if cp and sp did remodel the kitchen they could have rigged it up so that wp would have to redo it. I don't trust them and if they did the wiring then they knew how to mess it up. Very suspicious that it happened as soon as power was restored. My opinion

But they took out a window, you can't get more built in than that. I think it was the window there in the kitchen. Nope, if that thing was working right (microwave) they would have taken it. No doubt in my mind. Something is fishy for sure.

:seeya: Thanks for the pictures!

Is this what you're thinking was a window removed?

I could be wrong but I think they took out a through the wall A/C unit in the carport/garage. Is that is the same thing you're referencing as a window?

(#1)
acr-00591-NeighborsVideo090313_zps7d09eec3.jpg

This screen capture above was done 09/03/2013

In this first picture above (#1), there's an A/C unit on the side of the house carport/garage by the driveway.

=========
(#2)
acr-00980-ParsonsHouseEviction_zps56db6046.jpg

This screen capture above was done 09/25/2013

Then on 09/25/13 Senior Parsons (Wm) was telling the media that his son had nailed boards up over windows. But the photo (#2) above (that was used by the media to tell that story) where this particular board is nailed up on the house is the exact spot where the through the wall A/C was in the first picture.

=========
(#3)
acr-01088-215MillerChapel100613_zps48dd80af.jpg

This screen capture above was done 10/06/2013

Just my opinion, but this photo (#3) above (taken during the last photo shoot of the house by NBC Charlotte) looks like it's the inside view of where that through the wall A/C unit was removed.

Again, in my opinion, that is a pretty shabby finishing job on the outside of the house and on the inside regardless of whatever they removed from the wall.

ACR

Is this what you're thinking was a window removed?

I could be wrong but I think they took out a through the wall A/C unit in the carport/garage. Is that is the same thing you're referencing as a window?

(#1)
acr-00591-NeighborsVideo090313_zps7d09eec3.jpg

This screen capture above was done 09/03/2013

In this first picture above (#1), there's an A/C unit on the side of the house carport/garage by the driveway.

=========
(#2)
acr-00980-ParsonsHouseEviction_zps56db6046.jpg

This screen capture above was done 09/25/2013

Then on 09/25/13 Senior Parsons (Wm) was telling the media that his son had nailed boards up over windows. But the photo (#2) above (that was used by the media to tell that story) where this particular board is nailed up on the house is the exact spot where the through the wall A/C was in the first picture.

=========
(#3)
acr-01088-215MillerChapel100613_zps48dd80af.jpg

This screen capture above was done 10/06/2013

Just my opinion, but this photo (#3) above (taken during the last photo shoot of the house by NBC Charlotte) looks like it's the inside view of where that through the wall A/C unit was removed.

Again, in my opinion, that is a pretty shabby finishing job on the outside of the house and on the inside regardless of whatever they removed from the wall.

ACR

In the third photo you can see screw holes in the drywall and the remains of a foam filler, like Great Stuff, around the opening. As far as the outside of the house, it looks like a carport may have been closed in and whoever tried to match the siding to the rest of the house didn't do a good job. Not to mention the way the siding looks at the back where the deck was added.

In the third photo you can see screw holes in the drywall and the remains of a foam filler, like Great Stuff, around the opening. As far as the outside of the house, it looks like a carport may have been closed in and whoever tried to match the siding to the rest of the house didn't do a good job. Not to mention the way the siding looks at the back where the deck was added.

The original photo used by the reality back in December 2010 when the house was listed (after the foreclosure was removed) on the market shows there was a carport/patio there, so the new enclosed garage/patio, whatever they call it, was done after the house was purchased by Wm Parsons and his wife.

acr-00017-EricaParsons_zps345d9d84.jpg

Legally, Casey and Sandy probably shouldn't have been allowed to remove that through the wall A/C unit since it was officially attached to the house, and therefore defaced that wall by ripping it out.

That's one of the reasons I also believe something was wrong with that microwave for them to leave it behind. It still could have been a fluke when the power was shut off then turned back on, but it's still a strange and questionable occurrence, in my opinion.

I was thinking this morning and wondering what NBC Charlotte was thinking after taking probably hundreds of photos of every crack and corner inside that house during that last photo shoot, and then to suddenly hear the house was on fire.

Legally, Casey and Sandy probably shouldn't have been allowed to remove that through the wall A/C unit since it was officially attached to the house, and therefore defaced that wall by ripping it out.

That's one of the reasons I also believe something was wrong with that microwave for them to leave it behind. It still could have been a fluke when the power was shut off then turned back on, but it's still a strange and questionable occurrence, in my opinion.

I was thinking this morning and wondering what NBC Charlotte was thinking after taking probably hundreds of photos of every crack and corner inside that house during that last photo shoot, and then to suddenly hear the house was on fire.

I wasn't aware of a need for turning off the main breaker inside the house when the power company would have turned it off to the meter anyway. So that makes me wonder who actually turned off the main breaker to the electrical panel inside.

Agree scmom..turning the breaker off is not a common thing when you have your power turned off unless they did something or knew the microwave was messed up. Sounds fishy to me...

Agree scmom..turning the breaker off is not a common thing when you have your power turned off unless they did something or knew the microwave was messed up. Sounds fishy to me...

Yes, it's hard not to consider the possibility that someone may have meant to destroy the house by fire.

A fire? A trip to New Orleans? Father paying off SP and CP to vacate the house? Really? This is sounding more and more like a movie.

I can't believe these new developments. Are they trying to just create distractions? Planning to leave the country? I hope LE and the FBI are following every move they make. I also see the fire as highly suspicious.

While I have been here following Erica's case since it was first reported, my computer is now broken so I have limited access to the internet. Please excuse typos, I'm trying to type on a tablet.

Special thanks to ACandyRose for keeping us updated.

Holy Cow! There was a fire? I have not read here in a few days,I need to go back and catch up.

Please don't take this the wrong way but if they had kept their mouth shut and laid low they might have gotten away with it.By turning this into a circus they can only keep juggling those balls in the air for so long. Im not worried they will trip themselves up sooner or later.

No, I don't think Nan was her mother-in-law ever. She was married to SP's brother and had an affair with Erica's father, so Nan would be his mother.

Haha it's so confusing!!! So it was more if a quick fling than an actual relationship!!
I think I need to make some kind of graph to figure this out :)

Thanks for clarifying :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

What's weird about this is..
The Parson's SP and CP had the power turned off. Then after they turned the house over to the owners and when he turns the power back on the microwave blows and starts a fire. I find it really suspect. But are they smart enough to rig something up to cause a problem? What's the motive? just out of spite? Even if it was to distract from the fact they are leaving town..I just don't think, they would have to have known it would attract attention to them, not away because they are back in the news again. This whole thing is so crazy.

Turning electrical breakers on and off can cause the breakers to go bad. So it could have just been a bad breaker that shorted out once it was turned back on. The odd thing is that breaker should have been on a GFI, but if it wasn't done to code.....who knows. Jmo

Haha it's so confusing!!! So it was more if a quick fling than an actual relationship!!
I think I need to make some kind of graph to figure this out :)

Thanks for clarifying :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

BBM

That's exactly what I had to do....but then I ran out of paper trying to keep it all straight :lol:

why...why would he pay them $ to 'leave' and in essence forgo the eviction & damages?

that doesn't make sense
none of it does

why...why would he pay them $ to 'leave' and in essence forgo the eviction & damages?

that doesn't make sense
none of it does

The father of SP is just about as interesting as they are:
First he thinks they did something to Erica.
Then he is standing by his son
Then he is evicting them, letting the press take pictures
Then he is paying them "to leave"

He has 3 sons right -His former daughter in law got pregnant with another man in the process of divorcing one son. The other son adopted that child and allegedly gave her away. This went unreported until his grandson got kicked out of the house and went to live with the third son and that son helped the grandson report it.

Spent a year having a talented guy do major work in my bathrooms. He did a beautiful job and had me be there when he added a junction box behind my bathroom wall to split one light connection into two. It wasn't enough to just split the wires and cap off the connections. I sleep well knowing that he used a metal junction box affixed to the studs and did the job properly.

I'm thinking SP might not be the craftsman sort who does things by the book. It's entirely possible that he installed (or re-installed) that microwave when he re-modeled the kitchen and wasn't too careful with the wiring.

After the fire, I have no doubt that there will be inspectors all over the house checking what sort of shoddy work he did, considering that his "Newly Remodeled" kitchen was a fire trap.

Ok I'm willing to believe it was SP shoddy remodeling/rewiring that caused the microwave to blow. It's just so weird right after they leave a fire starts. Kinda like lightning striking where you were just standing.

Just waiting to read that Carolyn is considered a suspect in the fire. She did smoke cigarettes at one time or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname