Crimewatch Reconstruction 14.10.13 2100GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the McCanns had legal advice, and on that basis, declined both a reconstruction, and polygraphs? I am certain that legal counsel would never let them participate in either of these, innocent or not.

Why on earth would they advise against a reconstruction? Regarding the polys the McCanns apparently wanted to make too many conditions that weren't possible .

Some of us with deeply suspicious and cynical minds have wondered if PDL was chosen specifically to "lose" Madeleine. The physical surrounds of PDL mean that it has a huge potential for leaving the country without detection as it is surrounded by sea. A fake kidnap could have taken her in any direction, and 3 out of 4 of those directions are ocean.

Someone from the UK assumes that Portugal is corrupt and fairly inefficient at the best of times, and that the local PJ police would fall hook line and sinker for anything a rich white guy told them including some organised pedophile ring, which Gerry spoke of the very first night...at a time when normal parents are still praying their child will be found curled up in a cupboard somewhere.

:sick:

SapphireSteel, I have tried to read parts of some of these threads on Madeleine...there are many. I have not read anything else other than what is on here, so obviously you folks who have been following this case have much more information than I do.
If there was no abduction (which I don't think there was especially after reading that no one actually came in or out of the window) then I have a hard time believing that if it was some accident, that the McCann's would have had time to improvise a story which would fool everyone in the middle of dinner with all their friends there as witnesses to their behavior.
This leads more to it being pre-meditated. I just don't see how in the world it would be possible for them to stage a cover-up and do everything in such short of a time period.
If it was pre-meditated....why? And why this one child of theirs? I don't understand, although I know something like this never makes sense. Did she have some kind of illness or something, that they wanted to just take her out of her "misery"? I have not heard anything like this about her, though. Did they think there was something very wrong with her? Were they doing it as a way of "helping" her?

So, there was another crèche at the main reception area of Ocean Club. Who knew? It seems to me that the PJ should have found that out. I looked at the resort guest list in the PJ files a while back and remember wondering how big the crèche was, being able to accommodate all those children. It was advertised as a family friendly resort. IMO Jane Tanners sighting could have been explained the next day by looking at the list of who signed out who and at what time. How many crèches were there?

I am pretty sure the PJ knew where the crèche was :)

SapphireSteel, I have tried to read parts of some of these threads on Madeleine...there are many. I have not read anything else other than what is on here, so obviously you folks who have been following this case have much more information than I do.
If there was no abduction (which I don't think there was especially after reading that no one actually came in or out of the window) then I have a hard time believing that if it was some accident, that the McCann's would have had time to improvise a story which would fool everyone in the middle of dinner with all their friends there as witnesses to their behavior.
This leads more to it being pre-meditated. I just don't see how in the world it would be possible for them to stage a cover-up and do everything in such short of a time period.
If it was pre-meditated....why? And why this one child of theirs? I don't understand, although I know something like this never makes sense. Did she have some kind of illness or something, that they wanted to just take her out of her "misery"? I have not heard anything like this about her, though. Did they think there was something very wrong with her? Were they doing it as a way of "helping" her?

You said did Madeleine have a illness. Actually were her medical records ever released in the end even? I know at least one if not two children in that party were meant to have been ill that night ( and still they were left alone)

I don't know if there was something "very wrong with her" of if there was only something very wrong with her parents.

Kate spoke before the holiday of a feeling of "foreboding".

Madeleine was a pain in the bum, like most 3 year olds.

Add in two littler ones still in nappies, and Mum is a bit frazzled. We know Gerry was unsupportive, taking off for his tennis lessons whenever he felt like it, and Kate apparently also felt unsupported back in the UK too.

Spiteful mother, distant father, two perfect little babies and one tantrum throwing 3 year old.

There could have been other imperfections related to the eye defect, too. In fact Gerry in the Crimewatch clip speaks of Madeleine being born, "nearly perfect"...wth????? First time I've heard that particular phrase and it does tend to indicate that she was born with some sort of imperfection, in her father's eyes at least. :(

I can fit all of these details together, far too easily I'm afraid.

As I said, I have a suspicious mind, and if you accept the McCanns staged in the first place you have to believe they are pretty much capable of anything.

My view has only been so suspicious in the years since M's disappearance, by the way. Some of the McCann behaviour has been inexplicable to me, unless I add in some huge sort of narcissistic shared personality disorder...which happens.

Neither of them have ever taken so much as the slightest bit of blame, Kate's still at it (It wasn't us who committed a crime) and their litigious and uncooperative behaviour makes me think these two are actual sociopaths...at the very least, supremely selfish human beings.

:cow:

I have a hard time believing that if it was some accident, that the McCann's would have had time to improvise a story which would fool everyone in the middle of dinner with all their friends there as witnesses to their behavior.

But what if the accident happened earlier?

Gerry in the Crimewatch clip speaks of Madeleine being born, "nearly perfect"...wth????? First time I've heard that particular phrase and it does tend to indicate that she was born with some sort of imperfection, in her father's eyes at least. :(

Yes, I was shocked when he said that.

Portugal doesn't use polygraphs because allegedly no one there can pass one. The whole place is corrupt. http://theportugalnews.com/news/portuguese-say-country-is-increasingly-corrupt/28846

Actually Portugal is one of the less corrupt countries in Europe. Fifteen place in European Union, where the poorest (therefore the most corrupt) countries are not members. UK is eight in this rank.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Union_statistics#Perception_of_corruption

Why on earth would they advise against a reconstruction? Regarding the polys the McCanns apparently wanted to make too many conditions that weren't possible .

I don't know about British attorneys, but American attorneys would absolutely advise against participating in everything, if there is any hint that you are being looked at as a person of interest, and not a victim. Of course, you are free to ignore their advice!

I don't know if there was something "very wrong with her" of if there was only something very wrong with her parents.

Add in two littler ones still in nappies, and Mum is a bit frazzled. We know Gerry was unsupportive, taking off for his tennis lessons whenever he felt like it, and Kate apparently also felt unsupported back in the UK too.

Spiteful mother, distant father, two perfect little babies and one tantrum throwing 3 year old.

There could have been other imperfections related to the eye defect, too. In fact Gerry in the Crimewatch clip speaks of Madeleine being born, "nearly perfect"...wth????? First time I've heard that particular phrase and it does tend to indicate that she was born with some sort of imperfection, in her father's eyes at least. :(

As I said, I have a suspicious mind, and if you accept the McCanns staged in the first place you have to believe they are pretty much capable of anything.

My view has only been so suspicious in the years since M's disappearance, by the way. Some of the McCann behaviour has been inexplicable to me, unless I add in some huge sort of narcissistic shared personality disorder...which happens.

Neither of them have ever taken so much as the slightest bit of blame, Kate's still at it (It wasn't us who committed a crime) and their litigious and uncooperative behaviour makes me think these two are actual sociopaths...at the very least, supremely selfish human beings.

I saw a couple of their interviews on youtube. The husband Gerry seems to be the one in charge of the family. It was kind of obvious to me who wears the pants in that relationship, so to speak, or at least who is controlling (Gerry) and who is happy to do and say anything he wants (Kate). Yes, maybe it is quick of me to judge, but hey, what can I say....sometimes you can read people pretty fast.

In one of the interviews (sorry, don't remember which one), I thought it was very interesting the answer surrounding the question of how do you feel about the job the investigators did in the days after the abduction....and Gerry says, well you know we expected kind of the way it is in a big metroplitan area, and you know, that is a very small town with a small force, so it was a little different. Hmmmm..........

Doesn't one of the e-fits look EXACTLY like Gerry?? One doesn't, but the other does. I'm surprised few on here have said that?

Sorry dont have time and didnt read back if its already been posted,,,crimewatch prog from last night basically trashing the idea tanner saw the abductir

Crimewatch - Madeleine McCann Special 14/10/2013 - YouTube

Thank you for posting that. The overwhelming sense that I got from watching a few of their interviews, is that they think (or know) that's she dead. I never got a sense of hope that she's still alive, although in the last few minutes from the above vlip they sort of tried after direct prompting from the anchor.

It seems strange to me that they never once look directly into the camera and plead for the abductor to return Madeleine! I know it's not realistic that someone would just come forward with her, but I would think any parent in that situation would want to plead directly to the people who supposedly took her! They could have even added something like, you can drop her off somewhere safe....just pleaee please give her back to us!

Just one thing I found strange. They ask the public to come forward with any "information," any information whatsoever, yet never ask the abductors themselves to return her.

Of course, it could be something innocent like perhaps they have concluded in their minds that whoever took her must have killed her already. Still, if they don't know for sure, wouldn't any parent have hope??

IMO they surely are narcissists. Being narcissists doesn't make them murderers.

It does however explain the reason for covering up an accidental homicide. It also explains almost ALL of their behavior.

If their child had been abducted, they would still behave as narcissists.

But when I view their narcissistic behavior, the dog hits, their apparent immediate knowledge she was abducted & would never be found.....I can draw only one conclusion. They're guilty of staging the abduction of their daughter.

All IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Because they noticed that the door had moved from being only slightly ajar to being much further open!

Its a pertinent detail because unless the door kept moving of its own volition (which could be possible, drafts/dodgy hinge), then somebody had been into the room and moved the door whilst doing so.

Neither of the McCanns, or their friend did it, so who did? Madeleine herself? Or an unknown person??

If I went to check on my child and noticed the door had moved I would notice right away! I would worry that my child had woken and had come out of his room.

Thats the rub for me, wasnt someone supposed to have checked the children at 9.30 isnt that why kate didnt get up to do so...

ALSO didnt Gerry checked the children, how did she know HE DIDNT move the door...I mean i just think this door is weird for me.

ALSO if the window and shutter was up when she opened the patio door the bedroom door would have more thank likely shut, well it would have done when the abductor left the building as well as I can hardly see them climbing out of a very small window with a bit of a drop with a sleeping child.

No i think this door malarky is Obfuscation ........

ALSO no stranger hand prints on the doors etc, or windows/shutters, which would mean the perb was wearing gloves. He/she would still be wearing them when sighted I mean how or when would he have had time to take them off carrying the child. The Smiths nor Tanner saw a man wearing gloves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member