NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies for not answering sooner. I did listen to the radio show, even played it back for half of it. I heard Carolyn saying she had to give new or fresh DNA and thought it was in January this year when the 25K had been offered as the reward, she stresses the 25K during that part as new information. She had been asked what's new in the investigation. The DNA statment was mingled within it. That peaked my interest if something had been found prior to January 2014.

Haven't forgotten about you little one :) hope some good news comes soon <3

These are the prelinimary findings. How could it be known when the "two different-sized wires" were connected? Various members of the Parsons' family (including Casey and Sandy) stayed in that house after Casey and Sandy Parsons moved out.

"Preliminary findings show Parsons fire accidental"

Authorities say their findings thus far show the cause is likely two different-sized wires connecting to the microwave, which likely caused the wires to heat up, sparking the fire
http://www.wcnc.com/news/searching-...s-show-Parsons-fire-accidental-257990251.html

I think about you so often, Erica. I hope your case breaks soon.

Websleuths former moderator Raine1212, Cathy Rhodes began this petition to help draw attention to Erica's case.

Websleuths has always supported this type of petition to draw attention to the missing. The media is picking it up now, which is very promising in finding or getting justice for Erica.

anybody want to bet Casey develops another medical emergency during court this morning?

The news about the petition is going like wildfire, Erica will not be forgotten

There will be upcoming news about the petition, our goal is to get a search team on the ground

From the video:

They (grandmother Shirley Stone and great-aunt Angela Laubscher) believe Erica did go to live with a woman named Nan, just like Erica's parents, Casey and Sandy Parsons, say despite investigators saying Nan doesn't exist and the story is a lie.
:what: Wow. I was surprised to hear that these two family members believe that "Nan" exists and that Erica did go to live with her. Despite everything, Casey continues to have some family members falling for her preposterous tales.

From the article:

About a month ago, DSS removed the kids again over behavior issues.

Stone says the behavior problem was the kids not being allowed to even mention their parents' names while the sister watched them.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/searching-...-to-regain-custody-of-children-259448441.html

I'm so glad people are not letting this case go totally cold. I really did think they would have something solid by now though :/

I don't think the case has gone cold, JMO.. LE hold info close to their vest,

I don't think the case has gone cold, JMO.. LE hold info close to their vest,

I think you are right and I pray you are right. I think there are so many wild card variables in this case, LE has to keep quiet and wait for their move !

Find Erica !

JMO the Grand Jury is still open based on this info from the media. I believe they are still i gathering evidence, maybe that is why there is no arrests.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/federal-grand-jury-hearing-parsons-case/nb5nY/

However, a source close to the investigation revealed only to Eyewitness News that a federal grand jury was convened Tuesday to hear testimony and investigate the case in an information-gathering hearing.

relatives of Sandy and Casey give interviews regarding LE recent comments to family members stating Erica is likely dead. The family members still believe someone named "Nan" has Erica.

video at link. The blind belief is astounding. Despite all evidence to the contrary they continued to sing the same ole tired refrain. Nan has Erica.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/searching-...-to-regain-custody-of-children-259448441.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo