The Verdict Waiting Room #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to whoever it was who suggested watching "12 Angry men". I watched it over the weekend, and it was very good - really makes you think about things!

Yes I watched it too . Intense but kind of left me feeling quite positive about this case . There only needs to be one sensible person on the jury . And in this case there has to more , given the evidence.

Morning everyone. Reading through the posts, it looks like we are still waiting! I thought I might of logged on to find a verdict had been reached...

no such luck yet , surely must be today so he can get his appeal going

Good morning all. Let's hope today's the day.

Just saw this tweet and thought it might clear up the confusion

“@Kim_Skubris7: @bittersweet_qld It isn't so.. We have a link truck with no camera down the hill from the school.. We are at the General Store..”

Thats good. They should have added the #badenclay so all the others that read that tweet know it's not true.

TimArvier ‏@TimArvier9 54s

Court watchers now knitting outside court 11 while waiting for a verdict #badenclay

Yes I watched it too . Intense but kind of left me feeling quite positive about this case . There only needs to be one sensible person on the jury . And in this case there has to more , given the evidence.

Very true - I thought the same. Also scary to think how often there ISN'T that one sensible person....

Feeling very impatient!!!!! Do we really think it will be today we get the verdict???

I think that TM would be mad not to give a paid interview - afterall, what's she got to lose? And yes, I too would watch it.

With twelve individuals having just had two days in which to think it over, a lot of the progress they might have made prior to the weekend could be wiped away, with jurors coming in today having done a 180 since Friday -- maybe? So it could be back to scratch

Could be by end of day. But I reckon could also be tomorrow some time. I'd be surprised and worried if it went to Wednesday.

Triple M Brisbane ‏@TripleMBrisbane 3m

Jury still out in the #BadenClay murder trial at the Supreme Court. We'll bring you the verdict when it happens. #Newsroom

TimArvier ‏@TimArvier9 1m

The ladies who were knitting have now ceased. Around 50-60 people still waiting outside court 11. Still no sign of verdict. #badenclay

Do we even know they're there? Maybe with back-to-school they all forgot and went back to work?

Or they're waiting for the online version of the Apple iPhone 3G operating guide to print out on their bubble jet?

Who knows?

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m

The jury has been deliberating for nearly 15 hours now. Still awaiting a verdict. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m

Police, friends, family, members of the public and media all waiting outside the courtroom. #badenclay

With twelve individuals having just had two days in which to think it over, a lot of the progress they might have made prior to the weekend could be wiped away, with jurors coming in today having done a 180 since Friday -- maybe? So it could be back to scratch

I take it you mean back to scratches? He has been nailed.

What is everyone thinking in regards to how long it will take for the jurors to come back with the verdict? I know we're all hoping for it today but how many of us think it will actually happen today?
Should we be nervous if it goes in to tomorrow and possibly even Wednesday? (IMO I don't think that is likely).

Justice for Allison 🌻🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members