Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #8 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I checked the local paper and now they say no cause of death released. I swear though that initially, before GG was arrested, there were articles that said she had been raped, strangled and beaten but that the CoD was the blunt force trauma. If I can find a link I will but if anyone else remembers, please look.

FWIW...

there was a tweet by Kevin McCurty (sp?) - (August 11, 2014) that said (my own words) "Court docs say JW died of Blunt Force Trauma"...

However... This could have been changed by now...

And... I am behind y'all in reading... So this may have been addressed...

JMO...

I do not understand bail being offered. I know I have read other cases where there was a"no bail". What is the difference here if anyone knows? TIA.

I don't either, usually a 1st degree murder charge one is held without bail or bond..

I've been trying to find out if this is a cash bail only...$1M in cash must be put up...is what I'm trying to find out from media..

Agree. Think of the Anthony Family and how much Casey got away with. Not saying in this Family it was as extreme. Him being an athlete who by appearances did well in sports "may" have given him a tad more power in the home. Not saying all athletes are enabled by all Parents but we do see it from time to time.

Does anyone know if GG was the baby in his household?

Absolutely. But would it be something you would pay attention to? I know that I sure don't. We actually had a rash of break in's in our neighborhood just last night. My car window was broken. I didn't hear a word. Neither did any neighbors. We were all sound asleep. You would think someone would have heard over 4 cars having windows broken. Nope.

So sorry that happened to you and your neighbors. On the flip side if you were the person committing the crime would you want to take the chance of somebody even being up and perhaps seeing you leave in a vehicle. Mobile homes looked a lot closer than homes in a neighborhood. Yet again his arrogance may have contributed to him being stupid enough to use a vehicle. It will be interesting to see if the vehicles searches had any results.

No, the day he was too upset to provide DNA was 8/4
The day he was seen driving with mom while she was interviewed was 8/5
That pic is dated for 8/6

So either a different date entirely from 8/6, or he was wearing the same clothes on 8/5 and 8/6?

What the hay???? I read the article earlier but just now I'm getting the same. Subscribe??????

I was able to read it in its entirety last night; now I'm getting the subscription prompt as well.

I don't think so. The walls of mobile homes might be thin (not sure) but I am sure the people who are residents in them have grown accustomed to noises like vehicles and such. If it were at a campground where people weren't used to thin walls of campers it might be different but a MHP it has to be par for the course. I doubt anyone was awoken by a vehicle starting.

I'm thinking of the parents hearing. When my son was a teenager, I was highly alert to the sound of a vehicle starting during the night.

Absolutely. But would it be something you would pay attention to? I know that I sure don't. We actually had a rash of break in's in our neighborhood just last night. My car window was broken. I didn't hear a word. Neither did any neighbors. We were all sound asleep. You would think someone would have heard over 4 cars having windows broken. Nope.

:( that stinks! As to whether you'd pay attention, probably not. Because the sounds of familiar cars in the area are so familiar, they sort of blend into the normal background noise. It's the stuff that isn't familiar that you notice, like squealing tires or a really noisy truck that you know doesn't live in the neighborhood. Car windows being smashed while you're sleeping doesn't count, because you're sleeping. Sure sorry that happened to you.

I am really wondering about the actual cause of death now. I know for a fact that sometimes LE doesn't release too many specifics because it is so disturbing- or are trying to use it as an investigative key per se. This happened here in our city with a mother and her boyfriend that were slain. A kid came home from school to find his mother and her bf dead in their bed. Cause of death was never released- but since my H is in LE he was privy to it- they were decapitated.

Turns out the boyfriend was selling some dope and these thugs in our area did it to steal his $$. There is a group of thugs in our area who prey on drug dealers. It's bizarre. So anyway, it makes me wonder when they are vague with COD. I wish we had a LE insider in this area.

I've been doing some thinking about possible motive. Gabe was very clearly close to the family, particularly Jenise's dad and brother. What if this he did this out of some sort of revenge? Did they have a recent falling out of some sort?

I have to say that Jim Wright's statements about forgiveness, etc. seem a little premature to me. No one in the family has had one bad thing to say about him so far. Maybe they know more about a possible motive than they're letting on...

Just thinking out loud here.

I'm thinking of the parents hearing. When my son was a teenager, I was highly alert to the sound of a vehicle starting during the night.

Yes but these parents had heard this car dozens of times probably outside of their house. He was a friend of the family and came over, i can't see why he wouldn't drive especially if he and the 16 yr old wanted to go out or something. I might subconsciously hear it but it wouldn't register as a problem at all.

So either a different date entirely from 8/6, or he was wearing the same clothes on 8/5 and 8/6?

More than likely, the pic of him and the dog was taken the same day he was seen driving the van with his mom, and just not posted until 8/6.

I am really wondering about the actual cause of death now. I know for a fact that sometimes LE doesn't release too many specifics because it is so disturbing- or are trying to use it as an investigative key per se. This happened here in our city with a mother and her boyfriend that were slain. A kid came home from school to find his mother and her bf dead in their bed. Cause of death was never released- but since my H is in LE he was privy to it- they were decapitated.

Turns out the boyfriend was selling some dope and these thugs in our area did it to steal his $$. There is a group of thugs in our area who prey on drug dealers. It's bizarre. So anyway, it makes me wonder when they are vague with COD. I wish we had a LE insider in this area.

It wasn't vague. They gave a COD but didn't go into detail. As the trial comes to be and documents become available, we will see the ME autopsy report..as troubling as it will be...enough was told. Blunt force trauma, rape, strangulation is the preliminary COD..

We had 2 incidents on our street this past week. One was a mentally unstable person screaming and freaking out. Nobody knew him so called LE. Took 20 minutes for the cop to get him restrained apparently. A few nights later apparently LE was chasing a perp thru the neighborhood. Strange part was Hubby and I were at the front of the house in the living room. Main door open (glass door locked) We didn't hear a dang thing either time. Neighbor filled us in. Hysterical part was with the perp chase was neighbor was on his porch on the phone with 911. Informing dispatch he went this way,that way,now he is hiding in the bushes etc etc.

Re: the pic dated 8/6...that could be the date the girl posted it but not necessarily the date it was taken.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by EmmaRose

I had a strange thought after reading your post. What if GG was aware of Jenise's father's "past" (possibly her older brother confided this to him) and GG was banking on the blame going on JW.

I'm not so sure -- but I am from a totally different generation than these kids. That kind of information (dad's past) is not something I would ever share outside the family. Shoplifting, even B&E or car theft, maybe, but not that. But that's just me. I would try my best to just forget it -- maybe my being female colors it, IDK.

It's very possible. It would be great if GG drops the mute act and begins to elaborate. It doesn't change the result, but it's frustrating to have so many unanswered questions.

It would be great -- As we've mentioned, Sigg told essentially the whole story of his kidnapping & killing Jessica -- with some omissions & prolly lies, but at least we (and LE) were able to get into his head (horrible trip though it was) a bit. We'll see & we'll see how much he listens to his attorney....

Yes but these parents had heard this car dozens of times probably outside of their house. He was a friend of the family and came over, i can't see why he wouldn't drive especially if he and the 16 yr old wanted to go out or something. I might subconsciously hear it but it wouldn't register as a problem at all.

No, I mean his parents hearing one of their vehicles starting up in the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa