Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 52s52 seconds ago

"#JodiArias father would choke her until she was unconscious." Nurmi

I dont remember it being that bad in the first trial. Is this newly made up BS?

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 34s 35 seconds ago
House ended up foreclosing and their relationship hit a dead end #jodiarias #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
#jodiarias had to work 2 jobs to make the mortgage #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
#jodiarias was a step mom to Darryl's child. Darryl and Jodi has a business type of relationship. #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3m 3 minutes ago
Darryl Brewer will be testifying #jodiarias #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4m 4 minutes ago
Now going over #JodiArias boyfriends starting with Bobby and now on Daryl #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5m 5 minutes ago
#Jodiarias mom and dad are emotionless as Nurmi talks about their life #3TVArias

Jodi has added stuff to her mom's abuse stories. This is her thing. When it's not working just make it more extreme. Where did getting choked out and shoved against a wall come from? Where's the abuse from dad? No wooden spoons this time?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 18s 18 seconds ago
Jury is fully engaged #jodiarias #3TVArias

I wish she HAD been choked to death. The world would have been a little less cruel and Travis would still be alive and well.

If Jodi wants to play that she was choked out by Travis, mom and dad, she's gonna lose people. That all three people did that too her constantly as part of her abuse claims highlights the story part of this. Doesn't ring true. She's repeating herself.

Amber B ‏@AmberBinGA 40s40 seconds ago

.@12Tulip3 I wonder if this previously unknown incident of being unconscious is her new explanation for THE FOG.

HA!

So I have heard many defense attorneys say that it is very dangerous to pain the victim in such a villianous light a this DT has done. Many juries don't like that and you risk losing them. They say they personally wouldn't have taken that route at all, but simply painted the volatile nature of the relationship and painted Travis as someone with flaws. When the evidence of abuse just isn't there you must tread lightly. The pedophilia claim also was just a little too far. Jodi's story went from marginally believable to fairy tale. If it was the DT's choice I'm sure they'd pull it back on that one. I don't think they have much choice there. BUT

I do think the DT will try and pull back the Villianizing Travis a bit this time around. Nurmi has been a small bit kinder to Travis this time, it sounds like. No dirty little secrets and Mormon liar memes. That might make this slightly more tolerable, even though the abuse will be the story still, of course.

He's going to play the entire 40 minute sex tape. I doubt that Nurmi cares about Travis.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5m 5 minutes ago

It's weird but I feel like I have heard all of this before. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

You will hear that Dr. DeMarte will testify that #JodiArias has multiple personality disorder explains Nurmi.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 6m 6 minutes ago

Female juror "heels" bounces her leg up and down and has stopped taking notes. She looks a bit agitated. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 11s 11 seconds ago

"Heels" sits with her arms crossed now. Not seeing any other notes being taken at the moment. #JodiArias

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 52s52 seconds ago

"#JodiArias father would choke her until she was unconscious." Nurmi

I wonder if Juan will address this at all or object. Can they bring up "new stories"; they could make up a whole lot of stuff. Her father isn't actually admitting to this so it is all JA here-say. Some things I just think are sneaky, and annoying!!

Henri DelRey ‏@Henri_DelRey 17s17 seconds ago

Kirk Nurmi repeatedly calls #JodiArias mentally young girl"

....darn...
I have to leave for a while...
Enjoyed conversating with you all...:back:

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 28s 28 seconds ago
Let's talk mitigating factors shall we......#jodiarias #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Nurmi- You the jury promised to make your own moral assessment #Jodiarias #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Nurmi "This mentally ill young girl then met Travis Alexander" #jodiarias #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3m 3 minutes ago
You will hear Dr Demarte diagnosed #JodiArias with Borderline Personality #3TVArias

Nurmi resorting to the Jose Baez defense. How original. Attack the parents, poor Jodi and Casey, both victims. Rubbish.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 39s 39 seconds ago

The mitigating circumstances are put up on the big screen and Nurmi goes through them 1 by 1. #JodiArias

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 38s 38 seconds ago
#1- No prior criminal history, #2 #jodiarias was just 27 years old when she committed crime, #3 she's remorseful #3TVArias

'only 27' i love how they throw this around. she could have been 16 60 or 100 she still slaughtered poor travis what does age matter

There are currently 190 users browsing this thread. (90 members and 100 guests)

Join us guests, it's a safe haven - no wooden spoons or choking allowed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member