GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #11 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was looking for articles covering CM's case, I ran across a story about a young college lady who died taking a dose of Ecstasy. She was an only child and looked to be small in stature with longish brown hair - a pretty girl.
She could be anyone's child. This took place in Texas. Do bad batches of that drug go around or are some people allergic (for lack of a better word) to the drug?

For all the kids who try it, the deaths seem rare but I haven't looked into the subject deeply either. I happened to run across a similar case on the Dr. Phil show once.

That was in the DFW area. HEB I think. Recently. It affected all her friends that took it but not like it affected her.

How about this .. Since we now are being told by Christinas family that they think EA has been dishonest ..Then I can agree with your entire statement ...because the other quoted press specific to saying "They THINK"

Ok. I'm a bit confused. Was there another article that stated they "think" EA was dishonest in the beginning vs this article that the parents state "We know for a fact". I do realize these statements are coming from the parents and that LE has not verified them.

That was in the DFW area. HEB I think. Recently. It affected all her friends that took it but not like it affected her.

Ecstasy causes the body to overheat. When mixed with something like alcohol it can be fatal because alcohol dehydrates.

Ok. I'm a bit confused. Was there another article that stated they "think" EA was dishonest in the beginning vs this article that the parents state "We know for a fact". I do realize these statements are coming from the parents and that LE has not verified them.

that is correct my friend.. actually says nothing about being dishonest per say.. Just ...Thinks He Knows Something
http://cw33.com/2014/10/20/mystery-man-christina-morris-parents-demand-answers-from-friend/

The mystery man walking with the missing woman in the surveillance video at the Shops of Legacy in Plano is identified as a high school friend.

Christina Morris’ parents think he knows something.

“I went to his house to talk to him, and he told me his lawyer wouldn’t let him say anything,” Christina’s father Mark Morris said.

So family and friends parked outside his house with signs, demanding that he talk to them.

When I was looking for articles covering CM's case, I ran across a story about a young college lady who died taking a dose of Ecstasy. She was an only child and looked to be small in stature with longish brown hair - a pretty girl.
She could be anyone's child. This took place in Texas. Do bad batches of that drug go around or are some people allergic (for lack of a better word) to the drug?

For all the kids who try it, the deaths seem rare but I haven't looked into the subject deeply either. I happened to run across a similar case on the Dr. Phil show once.

Ecstasy/Molly is a dangerous drug & if ingested while under the influence of other drugs it can become even more dangerous. I don't know if CM or anyone in her group did this drug, but I do know it can be dangerous.

I think its more to see who was with her more than anything
No. It is important to know who drove the car and where it was parked. Every detail prior to her going missing could hold the piece of the puzzle and the one needed to find Christina. All cases just need that one missing piece and once it falls into place...you are led down the right path because it all comes together.

If someone saw them at Whataburger and followed them back to where the party was being held...that is significant. If someone in the vehicle decided to take off after the food run without going back to the party...that could be significant. There are other reasons the trip could be significant.

Not clu here but, yes, that's what I'd like to know. I'm more curious about if someone mislead JM for some reason or why JM thought Christina was supposed to work on Saturday. A long time ago, a poster suggested that maybe Christina had mentioned she had to work on Saturday to her mom before anything bad happened. Could be that but since mom spoke to the boss, it seems Christina really was supposed to work on Saturday.

Maybe the boss called Christina a bunch of times and got vm. Maybe now she's kicking herself for not doing more earlier to try to reach her. No one is thinking the boss did something to hurt CM, least I don't think so.
What if the boss called one of the group people and was misled/delayed for some reason. That info would probably be kept under wraps during the investigation imo.

The story the mom believed is just weird. CM was going to spend the night in Plano but then didn't because she had to work on Saturday and needed to see her dog. Both those factors were in place before she decided to leave. Yet mom stated those two reasons for why CM decided to go home at 4:00 a.m. Who fed mom those ideas?

BBM
Yes I agree completely. IMO CM was lying to several people for different reasons and friends of CM were lying to protect themselves. I never understood why there was never an 100% accurate description of what she had on, what she had with her, if she had to work, etc. I have asked the question before, if she was going to go home and get the dog, where was the dog going to stay if CM had to work that Saturday. I think there are so many lies surrounding that week-end that LE will be hard pressed to sort it all out. Now add in 4 days with no one missing her and wow it seems impossible.

Where is the article where the parents come out and say EA lied about parting ways at the sidewalk? Can some one post that. Maybe that will suffice as dishonest and we can stop splitting hairs.

IMHO .. here is the part I am looking at...
The statement would not have come from PPD that he was dishonest... that would have thrown the investigation into a real internal issue
The Morris's got that information about being Dishonest from somewhere someone ..wonder why???..of course they are gonna be madder than a ton of hungry wolves ....PPD is not at all confirming that information came from LE in fact they cannot even confirm his name.
So Who is feeding The Morris Family the plate of Sugar Coated bait

Four days is an awfully long time. If someone had to cover something up, concoct a story...plenty of time. JMO

No. It is important to know who drove the car and where it was parked. Every detail prior to her going missing could hold the piece of the puzzle and the one needed to find Christina. All cases just need that one missing piece and once it falls into place...you are led down the right path because it all comes together.

If someone saw them at Whataburger and followed them back to where the party was being held...that is significant. If someone in the vehicle decided to take off after the food run without going back to the party...that could be significant. There are other reasons the trip could be significant.

So I basically paraphrased everything you said... :scared:

Where is the article where the parents come out and say EA lied about parting ways at the sidewalk? Can some one post that. Maybe that will suffice as dishonest and we can stop splitting hairs.

I think it came from the last CW33 interview. It's been posted and reposted with the exact words bolded multiple times. You can post it again but people read what they want to read.

Common sense - which I understand doesn't hold up in a court of law - tells me that family had a reason to spend two days in front of his house with signs. His. No one else's. I seriously doubt it was because they didn't like the color of his hair or even just because he was the last one seen with her (although that's a pretty good reason.

All MOO and don't mean to sound defensive. I know nobody involved and have no personal interest other than the fact that every time I see a picture of those big eyes and huge smile, and every time I see an interview w her family my heart breaks a little.

Mom what do you think ??? 4days to cover ..will take about 3 or 5 people???

I don't think all 3-5 were involved in the cover up. I DO think they all KNOW who CM was with, what she was doing, and what happened or could have happened to her. IMO CM's friends are all holding back to protect themselves and each other.

http://dallas.culturemap.com/news/ci...ward-suspects/
"We have tried to speak to him to find out what he knows, and he won't speak to us. He said his lawyer told him not to talk to us," Anna says.

The family had previously refrained from identifying the man "out of respect for his privacy," but they broke their silence this weekend with signs and a peaceful demonstration outside his Allen home. Christina's mother, Jonni McElroy says it felt empowering to finally call him out. She says he initially lied about walking Christina to the parking garage. "He told police they parted ways at the sidewalk, but we know for a fact that wasn't true," McElroy says. "When the video tape came out, he changed his story."

McElroy believes he knows more details that he hasn't shared. "We're not saying he did it, but he had to have seen something," she says.

Here is where I see a issue
1st Yes if I was in her shoes I would be a mamma tiger
2nd Who is feeding Jonni the information from a MP case investigation that PPD says evidential based right now???

I don't think all 3-5 were involved in the cover up. I DO think they all KNOW who CM was with, what she was doing, and what happened or could have happened to her. IMO CM's friends are all holding back to protect themselves and each other.

Thank You !!!!!!
I say HAUL ALL THEM down to the Witness Rooms !!!!
Enough Is Enough

"We have tried to speak to him to find out what he knows, and he won't speak to us. He said his lawyer told him not to talk to us," Anna says.

The family had previously refrained from identifying the man "out of respect for his privacy," but they broke their silence this weekend with signs and a peaceful demonstration outside his Allen home. Christina's mother, Jonni McElroy says it felt empowering to finally call him out. She says he initially lied about walking Christina to the parking garage. "He told police they parted ways at the sidewalk, but we know for a fact that wasn't true," McElroy says. "When the video tape came out, he changed his story."

McElroy believes he knows more details that he hasn't shared. "We're not saying he did it, but he had to have seen something," she says.

2nd Who is feeding Jonni the information from a MP case investigation that PPD says evidential based right now???

My guess would be the PPD. What they tell the general public and what they tell the family are probably two very different things. IMO

I imagine it could either be the PD or it could be someone who was there that night that talked to EA after she went missing. It could be both. Until PD releases more information I don't think we have any way of knowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa