Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this entire interview is transcribed and released.

they asked holdout what someone would have to do to receive capital punishment answered i don't know

I was out. Waited for the verdict. I can't believe what I'm hearing???!!!!

Is it true JSSS couldn't remove that juror????

Asked if they think she violated the rules or laws?

She used the words that the dp is revenge.

That's not what they said...they said she was unwilling to change her mind from day one...she didn't talk much..that isn't a valid reason to replace.

Isn't that a refusal to deliberate? From day one? After less than two hours?

I get it, I just think if JSS would have removed her, that would have been overturned on appeal, esp since she was the lone holdout.
I would agree with you if being the lone holdout was the only reason. BUT the jury members are expressing greatest concern regarding her lack of open discussion and impact of watching the movie.

Listening to these jurors is like a balm to my wounded and hurting heart.

Best post today!!!!

I am so overwhelmed right now, the mixed emotions of outrage and anger over the absolute disrespect of the majority of jurors in this process, with a surge of deep gratefulness and affection for these jurors willingness to share their true feelings with the world and most importantly with the Alexander family

They all think this juror should not be on a jury.

They could not believe that no one got up for Jodi.

Only reason she'd give was that giving the DP it would have just been revenge

Juror: Question to holdout from juror, what does a person have to do to deserve the DP, she did not want to explain why nor did she articulate.

Holdout was asked if she believed in the DP, she said absolutely yes, but jurors couldn't present a scenario where she could vote for DP, and then went on to say DP was revenge

Jurors believe holdout should not have been on DP jury.

They also said they did NOT feel it was fair for her to have additional information from the movie that the rest of them didn't have--

That should have been enough to dismiss her....I think that JSS could have justified removal because of this!

None of them think hold out should have been on a death penalty case

The entire legal community has critizied JSS. She spendt the whole time worrying about appeals. She really screwed up.

wow smart jury, Iw onder if that juror was the one asking all the pro defense questions.

Well, I'm over 30, still Liberal, and am for the DP. Still think I have no brains???

Hmm did you see the dress as black and blue or white and gold? That is the true deciding factor... :) LOL

It spoke volumes for the majority of the jury that the Arias clan did not get up and speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiphasGrace