GUILTY KY - Laynee Wallace, 2, Summer Shade, 17 May 2015

Laynee's family said there was no incident or argument between her mom and Anthony. They said Laynee was at a relative of Barbour's on Sunday. Anthony told Laynee's mother he was going to pick the toddler up on Monday and he left the house. No one has seen him since.

Barbour's family said he's not a violent person but they're worried that he could hurt himself. When we asked if he could be suicidal, they replied, "definitely". They said Anthony didn't have permission to have anyone living in the house on Temple Hill Road with him.

http://www.wbko.com/home/headlines/...ing-Monroe-County-Two-Year-Old-304499851.html

This is the part that worries me. There are huge chunks of info missing that should not be at this point IMO. No fight, no incident, simply going to pick Laynee up at his relative's house. And yet his family members say he might be suicidal? Why? That is a leap from no incident? And then his family members say no one was supposed to be living with him at Temple Hill house? Where did they think Laynee was living? Not with him but spending time with their family and him picking her up?

It's a mess. None of it makes any sense. LE seem to know more than they are releasing to the public. Hopefully the extra pieces they have form a clearer picture. Each passing day holds less hope this punkin is okay.

And who is this little girl's mom though? From all that I read, she's not been identified at all, but bio dad has been named (Tyler Lee?) That is a little strange IMO. :thinking: :eek:hoh:
TOS might not permit us to answer. But if you go through his FB page images, there are family pics and she is tagged (last time I looked). Laynee's last name is described in MSM as Wallace-Lee, if that helps.

More info:
KSP arrests suspect, still looking for missing 2-year-old

Anthony Barbour, a man who Kentucky State Police has been looking for since May 19, was arrested on Monday, May 25, at 1:16 p.m. at the Temple Hill Volunteer Fire Department during a traffic stop.

Kentucky State Police issued an alert on Monday looking for information on the whereabouts of Barbour, 25, and a missing two-year-old.

Authorities are still searching for 2-year-old Laynee Mae Wallace of Monroe County who has been missing since the morning of May 17.

I'm not liking the fact that she wasn't with him...

TOMPKINSVILLE, Ky. (WBKO) -- UPDATE: 2:10 PM

Anthony Barbour was arrested today at approximately 1:16 PM CST at the Temple Hill Volunteer Fire Department during a traffic stop. No more information is available at this time. More details to follow.

http://www.wbko.com/home/headlines/...ing-Monroe-County-Two-Year-Old-304499851.html

eta...........oh i see y'all got the news!!! well, this is not good.....
a traffic stop!!! and she's not with him.......omg........

I don't like the fact that he's been caught but little Laynee wasn't with him. :mad:

He had better get talking...

Where is LAYNEE???????
:please:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neighbors say they saw Barbour arrested a couple hours ago wearing hunting bibs and a black hoodie. They say he was riding as a passenger in the black truck seen in the picture.
11350864_898877080169946_2643713431060652778_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/JakeBoswel...0499450674380/898877080169946/?type=1&theater

queenie note: if he WAS a passenger.....i hope they arrested whoever was the driver as well.......

Please don't let the rumours be true, I'm praying for little Laynee here :praying:

can you believe it? they have the KSP and the FBI all over the place for a week and he's captured because his hostage doesn't have her seatbelt on and a patrol officer pulls her over......wow did that officer get a shock!

can you believe it? they have the KSP and the FBI all over the place for a week and he's captured because his hostage doesn't have her seatbelt on and a patrol officer pulls her over......wow did that officer get a shock!

The first time NOT wearing a seatbelt may have saved someone's life! Crazy.
I hope they make him talk about little Laynee,

i'm assuming she's an older woman since the man (the pic i posted) that's her cousin is older.......and a comment says she's a cancer survivor and a sweetheart of a lady.........bless her :rose: she must of been terrified!

I read that too QueenBee, awful. I wonder if she even knew him or was it just a random house he picked, I can't imagine how scared she was :(

I am so pleased they caught him, who knows what else he would have done.
It's not looking good for Laynee, but I'm praying for a miracle here.

I don't think these old people knew Anthony. I think the door open so he walked in, or something similar.

I don't think these old people knew Anthony. I think the door open so he walked in, or something similar.

Yeah, I think your right. How terrifying to come home and find him there. :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grammy 4