GUILTY KY - Laynee Wallace, 2, Summer Shade, 17 May 2015

I really do not have a positive outlook on this. If Laynee is alive, why would he be hiding?

Laynee being a twin is even more heartbreaking, her other half will likely always feel incomplete if she is indeed gone. I studied a lot about twinless twins for personal reasons, it's really difficult to fathom...

She's so stinkin' adorable. This is heart wrenching. :candle:

Reported missing on Tuesday, last seen Sunday!! : ( I have the feeling bf is not the only one involved. If he was why wait to report her missing?

LAYNEE WALLACE, Age Now: 2, Missing: 05/17/2015. Missing From SUMMER SHADE, KY. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Kentucky State Police (Kentucky) 1-270-384-4796.

More...
NCMC1248658c1.jpg
NCMC1248658x1.jpg

Both photos shown are of Laynee. She was allegedly abducted by Anthony Barbour on May 17, 2015. A felony warrant for Custodial Interference was issued for Anthony on May 20, 2015. CAUTION ADVISED: ARMED AND DANGEROUS

Anthony Barbour Photo at link.

Thinking of you Laynee,

Some of Anthony's family members comments on the WBKO facebook page are saying that the KSP told them someone has been putting food out for him, but it isn't any of his relatives, who else would help him hide

Thinking of you Laynee,

Some of Anthony's family members comments on the WBKO facebook page are saying that the KSP told them someone has been putting food out for him, but it isn't any of his relatives, who else would help him hide
yes i saw that and that they are denying it......hmmm....to believe them or not.......i want to believe they are lying, otherwise i have to think he may have committed suicide after burying the little girl and then all hope is gone and i just can't go there yet :tears:

and where in the hey is the mother of this child???? why haven't we seen her, either locked up or if the rumors are not true, pleading for this baby????

i am so fed up with these people :furious: it just makes me sick.....

:rose: laynee......holding onto hope

https://www.facebook.com/missingcas...9662.212865135400495/1126099784077021/?type=1

Laynee Wallace Lee, age 2, of Glasgow, KT She 2’0” tall, 25 lbs., has blonde hair and blue eyes. Laynee is a twin and according to her family no one has seen her since May 17, 2015.

Police believe she is with Anthony Dale Barbour, age 25, of Summer Shade, KY. Barbour is 5’11” tall, 140 lbs., has brown hair, brown eyes and may have some facial hair. Police say Barbour is believed to have a .22 rifle in his possession and should be considered armed and dangerous.

They were living together in house at 279 E. Temple Hill Road near the county line of Monroe County and Barren County.
image.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24