ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this is creepy and all... But....how could he get his hands on Deorr? Is he friends with Grandpa or Issac?

He could have been out for a hike. I believe there is someone else related to this case who lived in Pocatello at one point. I'm sure it's completely unrelated, but would be interesting to check for connections.

Questions: so the woman who was interviewed, the one who claimed that no abductor would go up to the campground on the bad roads that lead there.......is she also the woman who alleged she'd seen a man with a black truck and a filthy little bawling boy come into the store (Stage Stop?) that day he went missing? If so, given her 'background', is she credible? Could she have made up the sighting, for some reason?

Questions: so the woman who was interviewed, the one who claimed that no abductor would go up to the campground on the bad roads that lead there.......is she also the woman who alleged she'd seen a man with a black truck and a filthy little bawling boy come into the store (Stage Stop?) that day he went missing? If so, given her 'background', is she credible? Could she have made up the sighting, for some reason?

I thought the woman who saw the bawling kid and black truck was the store clerk and I never saw mention of her name.

park rangers are in charge of campgrounds. Just sayin

The Stage Stop clerk has never been identified.

Looks like the Stage Stop is about 150 feet from the Silver Dollar Bar and Restaurant. If it's the same woman, that really throws a wrench in the sighting.

That would be the other RSO in town. There are 2. There used to be just one but he just appeared recently.

He seems to have a temp summer job there which is common.

Temporary Address
103 RANGER ST, LEADORE, ID 83464, LEMHI COUNTY

park rangers are in charge of campgrounds. Just sayin

If the FBI increased the search radius to 10 miles (I'm sorry, I can't remember where I read that, so no link) that could include the ranger's station. JMO

If the FBI increased the search radius to 10 miles (I'm sorry, I can't remember where I read that, so no link) that could include the ranger's station. JMO

And the Silver Dollar. And the <modsnip>, Stage Stop.

This really does have a Twin Peaks feel. Especially now that the FBI is in town.

Looks like the Stage Stop is about 150 feet from the Silver Dollar Bar and Restaurant. If it's the same woman, that really throws a wrench in the sighting.

I doubt it's the same lady. Although... it is a very small, bizarre town.

I really don't think there's a connection. I think I just watched one too many Twin Peaks episodes in my younger days.

Quotes snipped by me.

Rebecca Cox, owner of The Silver Dollar Bar and Cafe, said, "I don't think he's up there." "It's so rural up there and the drive up there. No one would be going up there to look for a kid to kidnap. They just wouldn't drive up. You wouldn't want to go up there. The road is horrible."

"It's devastating," Cox said. "Search and Rescue and all the town's people...everyone went out there. We sent out food. All of the town's people made food and sent it out there. There were a lot of people out there looking."

"There's been a lot of people up there. A lot, a lot, a lot of people. Even after the search was don't there's been people," Cox said.
"I think he would have been found if he was. Don't you?"

http://m.localnews8.com/news/onemonth-mark-of-the-search-for-deorr-kunz-jr/34638970

Just putting this out there in case we need to look back at it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

He could have been out for a hike. I believe there is someone else related to this case who lived in Pocatello at one point. I'm sure it's completely unrelated, but would be interesting to check for connections.

Who??

He seems to have a temp summer job there which is common.

Temporary Address
103 RANGER ST, LEADORE, ID 83464, LEMHI COUNTY
So an RSO has a temp job as a park ranger???? Wth?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Holy cow - how weird is that? So, she owns the Silver Dollar Bar & Restaurant and is on the SOR for child molestation. In addition, her mother died in Leadore on June 25th. That is really creepy.

The only other person on the SOR in Leadore is a guy who was convicted in Utah and is living temporarily in Leadore <modsnip>

I can only assume the FBI is aware of all this??? That is a lot of weirdness and coincidence mixed together - I don't even know what to make of it all. This case just gets stranger and stranger.

Good work making the connection, renarde - kind of gives me a sick feeling, though...

I doubt it's the same lady. Although... it is a very small, bizarre town.

I really don't think there's a connection. I think I just watched one too many Twin Peaks episodes in my younger days.

Did you notice the pie on the counter during the Silver Dollar interview...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Didonexx