Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys i just woke up. is there a link to a presser about what everyone is talking about?

I wonder when they found the remains...before they dug up the supposed oil tank or after? Because while the tank was being removed there was a dog (I'm going to assume cadaver) walking around with two handlers on the other side of the farm. Could they still be looking for more remains? hmmm

As much as he could have had an accomplice, after reading about the equipment that was already on the property - he very well could have acted alone. It blows my mind that he would be able to do it, but it definitely isn't impossible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I suggested (pure speculation) just a page or two back- things or going fast on here- could dean have helped him cover it up. Could cd have taken out dean last, once he became too much of a liability?

Parents aren't going to bail him out now. They love their son just like the other parents and I'm sure they just trying to wrap their brains around all that's happening. They are hurting to, I can't imagine being in their shoes.

You have a much nicer take on the parents than I do. I am betting one or both end up being arrested.

Just logged on...for the most part, caught up, devastating news omg !
12 1/2 feet, what on earth?? How the heck did one person manage this, in a few days...even if he had the equipment. No way. He had help imo. I'm stunned. The poor boys and parents...heartsick

He may have had help but as someone that has operated equipment and as others have said that is something that can be done pretty quickly with a backhoe or something of the like. And I'm not talking days I'm talking hours you could dig a good hole of that size. Especially out in the middle of a field where you don't have to be careful about what you're digging around..not far fetched to be done by one person with even a little experience..

People wondering how he did this alone, 12-13 feet is just about the maximum depth a backhoe could dig. He could have done it by himself with a backhoe in an afternoon.

Youtube 4 remains found in Bucks Co. This is the press conference. It was just uploaded

I had to refresh my memory of what the area looked like before they started to dig. These are taken from 6abc news fb live stream.

There was fresh gravel the bulldozer pushed back.

Still don't see how he did this all by him self.
f871d36d899144ec9927829d09961423.jpg
fa09a1b602e80bba16f709fe50a300ee.jpg
766f4162784d315b26331a8db5333448.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

No wonder the $5m.....they already knew no doubt . had to have the hole ready omg. Planned in advance.

I am so sad and just sick. My heart hurts for the family and friends of these four boys.

You have to be "crazy" to kill. But to grab one kid on Wednesday, and 3 others on Friday, then shoot, dig, possibly burn, and bury the bodies, shows enough evil intellect and planning that should not allow for a "crazy" plea. This was well thought out. IMO

Give me a backhoe and some real motivation, and I would totally ..... FAIL. I don't know how to turn one on, never mind move dirt with it. I don't think it's easy, just easy to someone who knows how to use one, and who HAS used one. To work that fast, someone who is a pro!!!

He must have worked swiftly. He was out trying to sell the car just a few hours later.

I had to refresh my memory of what the area looked like before they started to dig. These are taken from 6abc news fb live stream.

There was fresh gravel the bulldozer pushed back.

Still don't see how he did this all by him self.
f871d36d899144ec9927829d09961423.jpg
fa09a1b602e80bba16f709fe50a300ee.jpg
766f4162784d315b26331a8db5333448.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Wow. Thank you for posting. He really did put effort into trying to conceal them. Amazing dogs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member