NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
if I was younger and had more guts than I have now, I would challenge this by checking into a room and going out in the hall at 3 a.m. and cause a commotion of some sort like get my hubby to strangle me then wrangle me back into the room w/o any witnesses, then see how long it takes for cops to show up LOL

ha

I have some concern that you might be able to convince your husband to strangle you for a test run

pls do not extend any such invitation!!

It might end up being the last challenge you can give him!!!!!!

hassle him about eating meat or something - or the toilet seat or snoring

keep strangling off the um chopping block!!

ha!

Did anybody notice SP bought some fake flowers and a vase?WTF?
It's in the report and duly noted.
Made as much sense as over-packing for his magnus opus..
Maybe he was an alien and liked eating them?

There is definitely a stain of some sort on his shirt if you look at the pics. What that is, who knows. It could be left over room service but it's there. And it could be a blood stain. Actually didn't someone just post Lombardo confirmed it was blood?

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

The medical examiner is in the same class as Lomabrado -- a politician

he locked down the office for several weeks

he wants his work kept top secret

authentic autopsies include trajectories.

if they were not covering they would be able to determine final resting place and trajectories ( check out the trajectory work done in Holmes attack)

they cant do that cause it would indicate multiple folks

that is the same reason they have FBI agents slamming bullets into the ground and encasing them in asphalt.

laser12n-9-web.jpg

laser12n-8-web.jpg

more here

laser12n-3-web.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-holmes-bullet-trajectories-article-1.2356792

playing around with made to fit report timings

(Cool J I am stealing it!)

)how come we have no possible times of food carts arriving at the room

would be able to be discovered

would you put a food cart all wired up for long someone might see it

so we would have to go with the time notion that it was reasonably close to start of assault

did either campus of engineer ever mention seeing the rigged food cart?

they say both doors were manipulated a bunch of times in the afternoon

if it were you and you were all by your little self all the time and your rooms were connected on the inside why would you enter and exit through both doors

I would only mess with one key to the main room

why is one person using two doors that are connected on the inside?

Unless it was deadbolted as found which might mean we had another visitor actually in the room going in and out at different times when Paddock was elsewhere

last time according to report doors were manipulated 740 its a 5 star resort they sweep floors for cart and tray removal

so for two hours or more some rigged cart that could look like a bomb is out in the hallway for hours

and our security guard does not notice wired room service carts in the hall ? or another guest saw it if it were out

if they are going to give door action times why not list all of em for the whole stay

they cherry pick everything they put in report

hummmmmmmm

soo if you go with there timings shootings start they say fuel tanks are at 9 after 10 which does have to mean he was running around cause the other shots had already started

why not start with the fuel tank?

then do the people?

unless of course there were more than one person firing at things.....................THAT timeline makes much more sense

how they know what time the attempts at the tanks was is beyond me -- how do you determine that??

unless of course your entire dance is to make report appear to show all this investigation stuff

how do you know what time he shot at the tanks????

so, we go through it, page by page and make a list, like Cujenn did in the beginning.
From my own reading and rereadings I see different aspects with fresh eyes each time.

Its a bit of work but I really dont see any other way through.

Sounds good to me Kitty, though not by choice I haven’t been able to do my due diligence in comparison to what you and others have. To be fair, I’m not carrying the weight.

notions:

[FONT=&quot]One question -- why did the crowd start fleeing from the back for a full 18 seconds before the first volley? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]You can hear single pop pop during that behavior -- help me with that. Sadly we also know what guns sound like nowadays -- the pop pops before the first main volley is gunfire-- obviously from the back[/FONT]

The medical examiner is in the same class as Lomabrado -- a politician

he locked down the office for several weeks

he wants his work kept top secret

authentic autopsies include trajectories.

if they were not covering they would be able to determine final resting place and trajectories ( check out the trajectory work done in Holmes attack)

they cant do that cause it would indicate multiple folks

that is the same reason they have FBI agents slamming bullets into the ground and encasing them in asphalt.

laser12n-9-web.jpg

laser12n-8-web.jpg

more here

laser12n-3-web.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-holmes-bullet-trajectories-article-1.2356792

Cariis your visual aids are P. I. worthy!
~thank you-thank you very much~ EP

there is a lot of charges about airport aviation stuff tanks

the little room was the attempt at the tanks

grand jury stuff is related to the aviation stuff which might possibly indicate that the second shooter in the room amugnst the ones lower his only goal was the tank and when he find out that it was not gonna explode he just split he might be what the grand jury stuff is damage to airport is all that is discussed

Sounds good to me Kitty, though not by choice I haven’t been able to do my due diligence in comparison to what you and others have. To be fair, I’m not carrying the weight.

It's hard readin'.. probably a good idea to take notes while you're reading it..
The size of the investigation is enormous..so much detail.. so much work detailed..

Anyone know if he glued the pink flowers on or were the topiarys purchased that way?
He didn't buy topiarys. He bought Styrofoam ball, fake flowers and a flower vase! That photo of the topirary in this thread, I put up a google photo wondering if that was what the items were for. But, I still don't know WHY he bought the items, and if he was alone when he bought them. Seems odd to purchase those items while planning a mass shooting. Out of place.

He didn't buy topiarys. He bought Styrofoam ball, fake flowers and a flower vase! That photo of the topirary in this thread, I put up a google photo wondering if that was what the items were for. But, I still don't know WHY he bought the items, and if he was alone when he bought them. Seems odd to purchase those items while planning a mass shooting. Out of place.
I want to see these flowers very badly...
possibly intended to camouflage his head if he was intending on sticking it out the window for air,, can't imagine..
FOI request?

I want to see these flowers very badly...
possibly intended to camouflage his head if he was intending on sticking it out the window for air,, can't imagine..
FOI request?

Out of all the pics they had one of them in the garage and the van they had a designer shopping bag from a woman's fancy boutique store!

Sorry if repost:

Woman shot in head during Las Vegas massacre finally going home
http://abc13.com/family/woman-shot-in-head-during-vegas-massacre-finally-going-home/2986968/

""On October 1, a part of me changed that night," Jovanna Calzadillas said. "Even though I will not be the same Jovanna, I will come back stronger."

Barrow Neurological Institute officials say Calzadillas' injuries were so critical that they talked to her family about removing life support.

"Her gunshot wound was severe," husband Francisco Calzadillas said. "Her injury was severe. But we, as a family, we left it in God's hands. And here she is.""

It's hard readin'.. probably a good idea to take notes while you're reading it..
The size of the investigation is enormous..so much detail.. so much work detailed..

Cover ups are hard work !!!!

To step back further from that FIT report go back to the 400+ page warrants and affidavits released on 12 January.

Where are the probable cause and warrants for SP`s financial institutions?

Where are the probable cause and warrants for each of the 3 cell phone carrier records?

Where are probable cause and warrants to analyze the 3 laptops?

Did the FBI (Las Vegas Safe Streets Task Force) legally secure access to these devices?

Why did they release portions of SP`s `purported` searches?

Who benefits from this knowledge?

The Target Amazon account probable cause and warrant references an EOTech 512.A65 ..there were 6 EOTech optic`s listed in the FIT report under evidence recovery. These are not illegal to own or purchase so what is the relevance?

I understand there are still 35 pages being withheld however after reading the backgrounds of each FBI agent requesting a warrant, where are the experienced, seasoned agents in such a high profile case?

I don`t anticipate gaining that `a-ha` moment, if these documents are released.

JMOO

Were they rookie

Makes as much sense as assigning that
five person team at police station!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors