NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Records also link Paddock to an apartment complex in the 4800 block of Via Ventura in Mesquite.

Priscilla McBride, a longtime tenant, said Monday that Paddock owned the Central Park Apartments for several years and even lived above the main office with his mother before selling the property and moving out of Texas in 2011.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/dall...had-ties-to-north-texas-records-sho/480126011

What they did a whole bunch of family members kicked in money to a lot of these things .

Its not like millionaire SP bought it they did that with paradise island things

https://www.corporationwiki.com/Tex...entral-park-apartments-gp-1-llc/36555474.aspx

if anyone knows how to find a value back then that would be cool

pls note the plural after general partner .

in reality I am not getting this millionaire family system doing this and providing a place for two family members to sleep ,, would not be surpised if other family members had a unit

a adult child living in a 800 sq foot apt with mom I am not getting wealth.!!

It is important to recall in this comprehensive investigation there was no mention of anything financial

sadly we know in comprehensive investigations
with possible terror connections involve big exploration

the fact that it was not reported is certainly curious

a couple of 100 thousand dollar home for a wealthy 64 year old (smile) man does not reek of money

curiously the only thing he bought for the house nothing inside he bought a fence to block out any neighbors seeing what was going on there

who would install a fence , when never gonna be there -- unless when there you did not neighbors seeing what you guys were doing

loading magazines possibly?

according to neighbors they did have quite a hurried departure -- like maybe afraid they were gonna arrested then later it happened and they had to flip to stay out prison

they had a freezer like box size safe in the garbage the perfect size for machine guns apparently according to neighbors

food for thought

Thanks, CARIIS. I will check this out. So many things on my list!

Do you recall any *first-hand* accounts of witnesses smelling gunpowder at Tropicana or Hooters? I read about the Hooters dealer who was afraid to leave her table for fear of losing her job, but she didn't mention gunpowder. Still searching. TIA.

I didn't say at those locations. I said walking towards those locations. I will see if I can find where they were. It is mixed in with the endless hours of video

paradise island stuff !

3773 HOWARD HUGHES PKWY STE 500S
Address 2: City: LAS VEGAS

The Howard Huges address comes up a lot ( shell stuff money laundering in all sorts of family member names _

so now were are at forfeited one , a revoked one , the one actually in LV they just ran away after it happened -- its connected now to an entity called RISe something to do with school

this one was by a family and license was yanked

https://nevadadb.com/company/E0004122012-6/american-auto-sales-llc.html

this one is two family members

https://www.nevada-register.com/115457-paradise-ranch-22-llc

for some reason this one crashes the server

https://www.nevada-register.com/agent/68-incorp-services-inc

a bunch of these successful entities according to Eric collapsed in July of this year

here is another one -- this thing looks like it helps file fake LLC licenses for some money -- they will even do the Philippines for ya ha!!

They email address link has craoked !!

https://www.incorp.com/about/contact-information

so it looks like family members own all these things . None of them are furniture warehouses (!) I would think if this entites need a desk each it probably would be cheaper to rent one office! Unless of course it is fake companies to move money - maybe from arms deals and human trafficking?

that incorp one lists a real address on some stuff and a po box on others for the same thing

this name came up too but it does not lead to anything

PR Development,

this one is the same junk

http://nvsos.gov/sosentitysearch/PrintCorp.aspx?lx8nvq=XznBx9fBljN7BlXqq2dFIA%253d%253d&nt7=0

This entity is a real winner

Its for kids plus

it is in the philippines plus

it is connected to her paradise ranch over there

http://www.pinoykids.org/about_us --this site bumps you off to paradise

www.paradiseranchinclark.com

when you go there it looks philipine population is located on a former Clark US Air Force Base

Dont really know how you get rid of old runways ou rpilot paddock ......

clueless here anyone this entity has gone poof from the internet ha

Paradise Ranch - Clark PhilippinesPhilippines Angeles Clark Pampanga business investment retirement vacation travel guide hotel resort entertainment, restaurant, bar, pub, wedding and event venues ...
www.clarkphilippines.com/paradise-ranch

Searches related to: www.paradiseranchinclark.com

here is FB for the philippines one

https://www.facebook.com/pg/ParadiseRanchinClark/photos/?ref=page_internal

there are a lot of kids and although the one in LV and Philippines are Paddocks they are totally different. The one in LV they fled from after the shooting caters to learning disable (easily exploited) children riding horses ??

The one in the Philippines ( air force base one ) looks like a very appealing camp for people of all ages

Sorry if repost:

Woman shot in head during Las Vegas massacre finally going home
http://abc13.com/family/woman-shot-in-head-during-vegas-massacre-finally-going-home/2986968/

""On October 1, a part of me changed that night," Jovanna Calzadillas said. "Even though I will not be the same Jovanna, I will come back stronger."

Barrow Neurological Institute officials say Calzadillas' injuries were so critical that they talked to her family about removing life support.

"Her gunshot wound was severe," husband Francisco Calzadillas said. "Her injury was severe. But we, as a family, we left it in God's hands. And here she is.""

THIS is the exact reason I would never agree to withdraw low support unless a doctor told me there was zero brain activity and never would be again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usually I have been able to comprehend Poppas articles with no problem. They are well written, and I especially appreciate the little to none typos. I don’t know, could be brain fatigue from processing mounds of info but please explain this to me (from the most recent one posted).

“Clark County Sheriff, Joe Lombardo who runs the LVMPD raised the issue of their radio communications at a press conference last Friday when he announced the release of a preliminary police investigative report on the Las Vegas massacre”.

“Lombardo said the plans had been in the works for two years and had nothing to do with the October 1 massacre”.
WHAT HAD BEEN IN THE WORKS FOR 2 YEARS?

“That may or may not be true, but one thing is certain. You can no longer monitor any of the LVMPD patrol area commands. Simply put, if you own a radio scanner you can no longer hear the police dispatch center and the patrol officers. The specialized units had been utilizing encrypted channels ever since the LVMPD switched over a few years ago to the P25 Phase2 digital protocol”.

YOU CAN NO LONGER HEAR THE POLICE...
If the specialized units had been utilizing encrypted channels ever since——-why then would it be expected to hear the Police at all?

TIA

Usually I have been able to comprehend Poppas articles with no problem. They are well written, and I especially appreciate the little to none typos. I don’t know, could be brain fatigue from processing mounds of info but please explain this to me (from the most recent one posted).

“Clark County Sheriff, Joe Lombardo who runs the LVMPD raised the issue of their radio communications at a press conference last Friday when he announced the release of a preliminary police investigative report on the Las Vegas massacre”.

“Lombardo said the plans had been in the works for two years and had nothing to do with the October 1 massacre”.

“That may or may not be true, but one thing is certain. You can no longer monitor any of the LVMPD patrol area commands. Simply put, if you own a radio scanner you can no longer hear the police dispatch center and the patrol officers. The specialized units had been utilizing encrypted channels ever since the LVMPD switched over a few years ago to the P25 Phase2 digital protocol”.

If the specialized units had been utilizing encrypted channels ever since——-why then would it be expected to hear the Police at all?

TIA

If (big if) I understand correctly all communication is now encrypted. Before, only the "specialized units" had been using encryption.

The change to total encryption had been in the works for 2 years. It didn't happen because of the dangers which became apparent because of SP's rampage.

moo

If (big if) I understand correctly all communication is now encrypted. Before, only the "specialized units" had been using encryption.

The change to total encryption had been in the works for 2 years. It didn't happen because the dangers which became apparent because of the rampage.

moo

Thank you for the quick rescue, so that I can move on to other issues.

So for 2 years Joe has been working on getting all communication encrypted, am I following you correctly?

Thank you for the quick rescue, so that I can move on to other issues.

So for 2 years Joe has been working on getting all communication encrypted, am I following you correctly?

Yes, that's the way I read it.

Local to me they started encrypting everything some time ago. MSM was able to listen for awhile but then even they were locked out. IIRC, they sued for access but lost (safety issue for officers).

Don't quote me on that but I think I got the basics right about how it went down in Duval Co.

Yes, that's the way I read it.

Local to me they started encrypting everything some time ago. MSM was able to listen for awhile but then even they were locked out. IIRC, they sued for access but lost (safety issue for officers).

Don't quote me on that but I think I got the basics right about how it went down in Duval Co.

That sounds right and logical.

I don’t know why it would take 2 years to work on that???
But, you know...Joe felt everyone should know...

Thank you, Tricia, for continued updates, and for everything you do. Good stuff.

Good to see you too :)

Great post, hadn't seen it and it makes sense.. I'll never forget the San Bernadino police chase.. so widely broadcast while ongoing...
doug will publish the response he received from LVPD on Saturday morning regarding the sealed door.

Great post, hadn't seen it and it makes sense.. I'll never forget the San Bernadino police chase.. so widely broadcast while ongoing...
doug will publish the response he received from LVPD on Saturday morning regarding the sealed door.

Where did you see that? ‘Doug will publish the response he received.....’ TIA

I read the column 3 times and really began to worry. Thank you for clearing that up.
LOL, sorry, that was me trying to multitask..fail every time, LOL
PS I think I saw a subsequent tweet saying he will publish it Friday morning.. if I catch it, i'll bring it)

LOL, sorry, that was me trying to multitask..fail every time, LOL
PS I think I saw a subsequent tweet saying he will publish it Friday morning.. if I catch it, i'll bring it)

Yep, he changed/corrected the release to Friday.

[FONT=&amp]https://twitter.com/doug_poppa/status/956728846371274754[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Tomorrow morning, Friday 1/26/18.[/FONT]

TIA

I think I read (or heard it said) somewhere that the several pieces of dispatch audio that was captured and could be heard by the general public was due to an officer momentarily using a wrong/unencrypted channel by mistake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is the Tucker business surveillance CCTV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oojIv5bamjI&t=2s

The wind is from a helicopter which hoovers in place over the scene for the 12 minutes

Helicopter hovering in place for over 12 minutes ........interesting

It is from a business owner . He reports no authorities have ever asked businesses for CCTV . So they apparently are not running around trying to obtain video

Found it !!!

Here is totally bizarre CCTV from same location the following day. It is a bunch of big black govt sedans pulling in and out for hours.

She starts giving someone a disguise in a parking lot??

I thought heck they do asphalt nowadays maybe free makeovers are the latest !! In some random parking lot?

Why do you need so many govt agents to do a makeover in the middle of the day!

Maybe a vain FBI dude ha!!

Time for a do over ha !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOnmxAkH1OE

Don't know what govt agency dresses like that?

There are some security folks like they are guarding whatever these agents are doing (body language)

Why do you meet in a parking lot to give someone a makeover?

One agent bought his kids along!!

If anyone can come up with a reason for a bunch of govt agencies in black sedans come to a parking lot and comes and goes for about 6 hours that would be cool .

The entire area remained closed off by this point in time -- only cops and govt agents can access the scene.

If anyone knows how to zoom in see if we can get a license plate , but most of the time they back in

talk bizarre really weird stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oojIv5bamjI&t=2s

Or if you can zoom in and see what evideance they taking away out of the back of the car

and see if you can figure out how good the disguise was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member