NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if posted:

attachment.php

The view of Las Vegas Village from Stephen Paddock's hotel room.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/19/us/las-vegas-shooting-investigation-report-details/index.html

Attachments

• 180119180820-06-vegas-shooting-photos-1-october-fit-report-01-18-2018-footnoted-exlarge-169.jpg
    180119180820-06-vegas-shooting-photos-1-october-fit-report-01-18-2018-footnoted-exlarge-169.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 93
I want to see these flowers very badly...
possibly intended to camouflage his head if he was intending on sticking it out the window for air,, can't imagine..
FOI request?
Maybe for carrying in the event that he passed someone in public space in between rooms during luggage ops (nothing to see here).

Or maybe he had imagined a potential scenario that involved carrying one of the pistols (ready to fire) discretely in public space. [emoji258][emoji379]

Or maybe another way to hide a camera on a cart in the event that dishes left from 2 entree orders did not provide enough camoflauge. [emoji272][emoji328]

Yup. The 20+ machine guns is what really gives it all away. It is not necessary to his alleged mission and in fact it could be so risky as to be detrimental to his well planned(according to Lombardo) mission.

It is a crock. And my common sense and intuition will not allow me to get past it. Pardon me for being keenly aware of these things.

Do the math.

He had 12 AR-15s with bump stocks and 100-round magazines attached, 1 with a 40-round magazine, and 1 with no magazine. 1 was in room 134.

They recovered about 1,050 expanded casings from room 135. He essentially blew through all his loaded AR-15s in 10 minutes.

He had 5K+ live rounds, which would be enough to go 5 more times x10 minutes or about an hour of shooting give or take.

If all the live rounds were loaded in magazines, you would also need to add time for switching out magazines on 11 AR-15s. We can give him 5 minutes and assume he swaps them all at once because he was efficient. So that's another 25 minutes. Enough ammo to last an hour and a half.

Maybe for carrying in the event that he passed someone in public space in between rooms during luggage ops (nothing to see here).

Or maybe he had imagined a potential scenario that involved carrying one of the pistols (ready to fire) discretely in public space. [emoji258][emoji379]

Or maybe another way to hide a camera on a cart in the event that dishes left from 2 entree orders did not provide enough camoflauge. [emoji272][emoji328]
Camouflage for cameras - good thought.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

ha

you know why they did they report? Cause they did not want us to actually see the returns on the actual search warrants!

Usually we get that when the warrants are released.

It gave them control therefore they could select (which they did ) what they claim happened.

The lady said she helped him load magazines. After magazine. After magazine
After magazine After magazine After magazine After magazine After magazine After magazine After magazine After magazine After magazine After magazine After magazine After magazine After magazine After magazine After magazine After magazine After magazine After magazine After magazine After magazine

really -- that is a credible -- honey I understand you are like guns but this is obserd

anyone would know that a gun enthusiast does not typically collect 8000 bullets

helping him getting product ready for sale however makes a heap of sense!

Do gun collectors collect boxes of bullets traditionally.

Honey I also love bombs would you unload some tenerite when it comes later?

The fingerprints nonsense , with no resultant action actually further reinforces the notion that they were flipped, and obviously would not arrest her - she worked for them.

This is only case I have seen where FBI are painters and provide airport pickup and
whisking away people .

Unless of course they are not criminals but agents ......... and needed alive .....just like campos

Why did the keep the presence of the humm humm engineer secret for weeks

Respectfully,

When those that believe there was more than one shooter ask a question generally
speaking there are not theories in return
offerred ( our usually behavior here on WS!)

So can someone give a hunch as to why crowds at the back of the concert starting fleeing the area 18 seconds before the big volley and pops are heard during that response to them?

If folks did not see let me know and I will find and post it for you so we can all discuss it

maybe someone has a notion about why that happened that have a different explanation.

He didn't buy topiarys. He bought Styrofoam ball, fake flowers and a flower vase! That photo of the topirary in this thread, I put up a google photo wondering if that was what the items were for. But, I still don't know WHY he bought the items, and if he was alone when he bought them. Seems odd to purchase those items while planning a mass shooting. Out of place.

Maybe he got it as a prop to hide a camera in to record whatever it is he wanted to record.

In the same vein

Here is the taxi drivers incredible whole experiance. If you have not watched it you ought to -- she picks up survivors and
their dialog is interesting throughout the ride

RIght in the first 15 secs you hear one section of what I am confused about. Loud shooting followed by an echo that sounds exactly like (close) to what it sounds
like when the long vollies occur.

so it means that the original source of of the noise is much closer to her car -- echos dont get louder -- just not how works

SHe then clearly states (later) after a volley starts "now it sounds like it is coming from further away"

this is not commentary - it is a human that is living the event in real time with her cell phone and her thoughts

again per participant live "now it sounds like it is coming from further away"

at 241 the next volley sounds like most of the others -- further away -- she has moved 9 feet

Check out her rear view mirror at 1:44 --incredible. Pls note car rear mirrors do not see the 32nd floor of anywhere!

any notions?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au8x5YBf1gQ

In the same vein

Here is the taxi drivers incredible whole experiance. If you have not watched it you ought to -- she picks up survivors and
their dialog is interesting throughout the ride

RIght in the first 15 secs you hear one section of what I am confused about. Loud shooting followed by an echo that sounds exactly like (close) to what it sounds
like when the long vollies occur.

so it means that the original source of of the noise is much closer to her car -- echos dont get louder -- just not how works

SHe then clearly states (later) after a volley starts "now it sounds like it is coming from further away"

this is not commentary - it is a human that is living the event in real time with her cell phone and her thoughts

again per participant live "now it sounds like it is coming from further away"

at 241 the next volley sounds like most of the others -- further away -- she has moved 9 feet

Check out her rear view mirror at 1:44 --incredible. Pls note car rear mirrors do not see the 32nd floor of anywhere!

any notions?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au8x5YBf1gQ

Thanks, CARIIS. I will check this out. So many things on my list!

Do you recall any *first-hand* accounts of witnesses smelling gunpowder at Tropicana or Hooters? I read about the Hooters dealer who was afraid to leave her table for fear of losing her job, but she didn't mention gunpowder. Still searching. TIA.

Thanks, CARIIS. I will check this out. So many things on my list!

Do you recall any *first-hand* accounts of witnesses smelling gunpowder at Tropicana or Hooters? I read about the Hooters dealer who was afraid to leave her table for fear of losing her job, but she didn't mention gunpowder. Still searching. TIA.

I dont recall gunpowder at those locations.

FORFEITED EXISTENCE An inactive status indicating that the corporation or limited liability company failed to file its franchise tax return or to pay the tax due thereunder. Status is changed by secretary of state when certification of the delinquency is received from the comptroller of public accounts.

looks as if this wealthy person just left his business in 2014

1. BUSINESS FILINGAddresses: 4804 Via Ventura Mesquite, TX 75150Corporation Number: 0800352252Business Id: 4340529124Company Name: MESQUITE CENTRAL PARK APARTMENTS GP 1, LLCTitle: MANAGERState: TXType: CURRENTStatus: FORFEITED EXISTENCEFiling Date: 02/21/2014Last Updated: 03/17/2017

https://tenone2017.com/files/archiv...g_Paddock-been_verified_report-2017-10-02.pdf

Attn all personnel attn all personnel

Pls outline in detail the reasons why , more than once , at 1155 roger that 1155 you can hear machine gun fire on the actual police dispatch.

Your answer must provide explanations (ghosts and reincarnation are not acceptable) as to how dead people are firing machine guns several hours after the sole shooter heart has ceased pumping blood.

In your review pls make mention of the dispatcher instantly confirming that she also is hearing machine gun fire from dead people.

Thank you for your cooperation

PLs go here

https://tenone2017.com/root/notes-for-long-scanner/

then go to 4510 and began this assignment immediately !!

same link is the report about the military ladies running away from LE

49:45[FONT=&quot] two female, one in Air Force dress uniform, ran — possible shooters?[/FONT]

to refresh our memory here is Lomabardo film debut

2:16:36[FONT=Open Sans, Helvetica, sans-serif] sheriff press conference starts talking.[/FONT]

[FONT=Open Sans, Helvetica, sans-serif]highlights: [/FONT]

[FONT=Open Sans, Helvetica, sans-serif]states his dept was contacted at 1008[/FONT]

[FONT=Open Sans, Helvetica, sans-serif]through investgation they located the person. Reality two people (enginner and campos) told them room and floor [/FONT]

[FONT=Open Sans, Helvetica, sans-serif]if i tell you where to find a body and you do so you did not investigate

anything!!

he then creates his great response by initially telling the world that his boys engaged the subject

Stumbling
over a dead body IMO is not really much of an engagement~!

He erroneously reports him as a local resident.

He outlines two vehicles -- gives the plates and then for some amazing reason these car registrations do not include the color of the tag registration. Mine does. Looking for a car vs looking for a red care sure sounds like the best idea IMO !

what an idiot

we are comfortable that the primary aggressor is found

he confirms totally basic wrong info that he is local

he then shows us his first unprofessional behavior by yelling a bit at the media.

Although the event is over continue to shelter in place

where he came up with them being roomates struck my that night

he then lies again by stating that they dont know the color of wither vehicle -- doesn't your car registration tell you the color of your car mine does

maybe they needed not find much too soon

[/FONT]

Car at Lexor with wires hanging out of trunk is a auto drive car

first time i heard that

gets funkier and funkier !!

For some reason they are breaching another area even tho the sole shooter is dead

3:17:38[FONT=&quot] flashbangs at t-mobile[/FONT]

Who knew right !!

2:54:10[FONT=&amp] one of the vehicles they were looking for (“one of our plates of interest”) has been stopped, sending more units. The hookers car? The church owners car? The ISIS arms buyers car?

opppssss

[/FONT]
3:20:42[FONT=&quot] citizen at Cosmo has video of assault with gun.[/FONT]

this is not a call in it a trained police officer calling this in

makes sense innocent people run away from cops

3:32:39[FONT=&amp] just had two individuals (WMA) run from us heading northbound toward desert area, at four seasons and Mandalay Bay, wouldn’t follow commands.

[/FONT]
3:42:48[FONT=&quot] Don’t want witnesses who aren’t in on it? [/FONT]

Oh good lord

the case that is being filed for 400 folks is not a class action its a tort each of em are going to have there own trial

everyone is dead by the time anything happens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf0Fw4wrlmE

this was posted

[COLOR=rgba(17, 17, 17, 0.6)]Published on Nov 21, 2017

they are still under the notion that there were no cameras in the hallways
[/COLOR]

FORFEITED EXISTENCE An inactive status indicating that the corporation or limited liability company failed to file its franchise tax return or to pay the tax due thereunder. Status is changed by secretary of state when certification of the delinquency is received from the comptroller of public accounts.

looks as if this wealthy person just left his business in 2014

1. BUSINESS FILINGAddresses: 4804 Via Ventura Mesquite, TX 75150Corporation Number: 0800352252Business Id: 4340529124Company Name: MESQUITE CENTRAL PARK APARTMENTS GP 1, LLCTitle: MANAGERState: TXType: CURRENTStatus: FORFEITED EXISTENCEFiling Date: 02/21/2014Last Updated: 03/17/2017

https://tenone2017.com/files/archiv...g_Paddock-been_verified_report-2017-10-02.pdf

Records also link Paddock to an apartment complex in the 4800 block of Via Ventura in Mesquite.

Priscilla McBride, a longtime tenant, said Monday that Paddock owned the Central Park Apartments for several years and even lived above the main office with his mother before selling the property and moving out of Texas in 2011.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/dall...had-ties-to-north-texas-records-sho/480126011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2