Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is still the tiny matter of DNA......

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Agreed, but I think there are matters that can be raised about the reliability of the DNA evidence:

1. The potential for contamination (kimono was dropped somewhere, item associated with CG not noticed for years).
2. No DNA for JR or SS (that we know of).
3. DNA from CG I understood from reports to be lacking somehow.

I'm not saying the DNA is accurate or not, just that I don't think it's without problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think both aggravated penetration sexual assault charges relate to KK (as in, I think she was raped twice).

I have been unable to confirm this specifically, but all the reports I have read refer to the indecent assault as HD, the sexual assaults as KK and the murders as SS, JR & CG. No mention of a sexual assault being JR of CG (I think we can rule out SS as no body). Initially they could have missed that, but once the charges were recorded and he appeared in court I'm assuming someone in the media would have picked it up if it was related to JR or CG as this would be new information that points to evidence the police have not otherwise revealed.

I also read a report about someone who was charged with 2 counts of rape for raping a woman twice in the same night, so it seems they are two separate events (and rightly so IMO).

Could be wrong, though. It has bugged me since I saw the initial charges that maybe the media has assumed it's KK but it's JR or CG and they've missed that crucial information.

So if KK was allegedly raped twice, can we assume the accused held her against her will for an extended period of time? Time enough to rape her twice?

Or does the 2 alleged rape charges for possibly the KK victim mean that she suffered TWO DIFFERENT TYPES of aggravated sexual penetration????

I don't want to say anymore for fear of being disrespectful towards KK victim, a survivor of the alleged CSK.

But I think you all know what I'm suggesting.......

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.

Agreed, but I think there are matters that can be raised about the reliability of the DNA evidence:

1. The potential for contamination (kimono was dropped somewhere, item associated with CG not noticed for years).

I'm not saying the DNA is accurate or not, just that I don't think it's without problems.

I'm guessing they have DNA from JR that's being kept secret. A few car fibres from a common car model could probably be disputed easily in court. JMO

Maybe WAPOL have DNA collected from under her fingernails and that would be an educated guess? If JR was conscious during her assault then I'm guessing she tried to scratch him or hit him somehow.....

Maybe CG too.

Plenty we don't know yet

So if KK was allegedly raped twice, can we assume the accused held her against her will for an extended period of time? Time enough to rape her twice?

Or does the 2 alleged rape charges for possibly the KK victim mean that she suffered TWO DIFFERENT TYPES of aggravated sexual penetration????

I don't want to say anymore for fear of being disrespectful towards KK victim, a survivor of the alleged CSK.

In reading reports about people being charged for two counts of rape as part of the one event (as in, raped twice in one night), I read examples of both.

I know what you mean about not wanting to say anything that is uncomfortable with regards to KK. All I will say is that ALL rape is awful, and we should see it all from that same perspective.

Thought I'd post a screenshot so others can see and don't have to go searching.

Hopefully, there is a bit of court progress tomorrow, the families deserve answers.

attachment.php

From http://ecourts.justice.wa.gov.au/eCourtsPortal/CourtListings/SearchForCourtListings

Attachments

• CSK.jpg
    CSK.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 182
I'm guessing they have DNA from JR that's being kept secret. A few car fibres from a common car model could probably be disputed easily in court. JMO

Maybe WAPOL have DNA collected from under her fingernails and that would be an educated guess? If JR was conscious during her assault then I'm guessing she tried to scratch him or hit him somehow.....

Maybe CG too.

Plenty we don't know yet

If they had that, why did it take until testing something on CG's body in 2009 to make the link to KK?

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/c...vestigate-1995-rape-lead-20151016-gkaq8i.html

it normally means the latter.

How much dna could you really get off a body that lay (probably submerged) in swampy water exposed to the winter elements for 2 months?

Wishful thinking ........

But yes you're correct....

I’m wondering if perhaps the CSK had kept clothing belonging to Sarah Spiers and for some reason had it at the Jane Rimmer crime scene. Maybe made her dress in Sarah’s clothing. Sarah’s DNA would be on the clothing. It may have been found on or near Jane’s body linking Sarah Spiers to the other girls. Same with Ciara - he possible made her wear underwear or clothing of Sarah’s and her DNA was found. MOO

I have feeling there could be DNA traces for JR that have come from a previous vehicle that has been forensically tested a car that accused may have had access to either personally or professionally. Fibres also may have been linked as well. JMO.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Maybe he talked. The simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

I couldn't agree with you more. I'm sure that at least on one occasion when BE was on the booze he would of said something that was off or suspect.... Hence why the ex left. at some point her gut instinct must of kicked in that something was up

Maybe due to their being absolutely no evidence whatsoever. In this case & I think most would agree, the the person who murdered JR & CG in all likelihood murdered SS.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

What was the case in Aus where they laid murder charges on a killer and the girl was later found hiding at her boyfriends all those years she was missing??? That didn’t turn out well and in all likelihood they thought it was him. Moo

who knows!!!!
not me sorry

Sorry, my tone was really abrasive in my reply. I didn't mean it to come across that way; was just raising the thought I had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member