Found Deceased France - Maëlys De Araujo, 9, Pont-de-Beauvoisin, 27 Aug 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd probably get a time-out and you would miss me. Check his FB. He's at the beach.

Beach beach, what beach?

:heartluv: :heartluv: :heartluv:

I don't have FB! all I see is that I need to register!

Please please, send the picture in a private message!

Beach beach, what beach?

:heartluv: :heartluv: :heartluv:

I don't have FB! all I see is that I need to register!

Please please, send the picture in a private message!

I'll see what I can do once I leave work. It's a little... risqué... :sunshine:

GARD INVESTIGATIONS OF LUCAS, ANTOINE AND CORALIE MOUSSU: THE TRAIL OF NORDAHL LELANDAIS CLOSES AGAIN

Objectif Gard
http://www.objectifgard.com/2018/05...moussu-la-piste-nordahl-lelandais-se-referme/

Three different investigations were being carried out in the Gard in recent months ...
These investigations target Nordahl Lelandais, indicted for the death of little Maëlys in Isère and Corporal Arthur Noyer in Savoie. The Nîmes justice system asked the SRPJ of Montpellier and the gendarmes of the Nîmes Investigation Section to check whether the alleged murderer of little Maëlys could be linked to the disappearances of two teenagers from the Gard. Lucas Tronche and Antoine Zoia disappeared in March 2015 from Bagnols-sur-Cèze and March 2016 from Clarensac respectively. Another case is the death of Coralie Moussu, a young mother from Vénéjan who disappeared in November 2009 and her body wasn't found in the Rhône until one year later.

If the Savoyard Nordahl Lelandais interests the Gardois investigators, it is because he has family ties near Bagnols-sur-Cèze and because he came several times to our department. "For the moment, there is no positive connection between this man and the disappearances or the cases from the Gard mentioned," according to the prosecutor of the Republic in Nîmes, Eric Maurel. We close all the doors and that's normal. We try to be as precise as possible in our investigations. There are still a few to be done, but despite the very hard work done by the investigators, there is nothing to date that can link Nordahl Lelandais to Lucas, Antoine or Coralie Moussu, the boss of the Nîmes public prosecutor's office confirms.

BBM

MISSING FROM TAILLORES: DNA HAS SPOKEN, THE BODY FOUND IS INDEED THAT OF ADRIEN MOURIALMÉ

L'Essor Savoyard
http://www.lessorsavoyard.fr/a-la-u...-adn-a-parle-le-corps-retrouve-ia919b0n197993

The analyses on the bones confirm the identity of the person found hanging in a steep area of the commune. It is indeed the young Belgian.

The tragic outcome of a case that lasted ten months. According to our information, the human remains discovered Friday, April 6, 2018 in Talloires-Montmin are those of Adrien Mourialmé, who disappeared on July 5, 2017 when he had recently started a seasonal job in a hotel restaurant in the municipality, which borders Lake Annecy (Haute-Savoie).

"The remains have been identified," the Annecy Republic prosecutor, Véronique Denizot, told us on Wednesday 9 May. The identity of the 24-year-old Belgian is thus "confirmed".

The analyses were carried out at the Forensic Institute of Grenoble on the body discovered accidentally by a group of hikers. The victim's DNA was compared to that of his mother, who had transmitted a sample to investigators.

Although the investigation is not yet closed, the theory of a "hanging without intervention of a third party" is favoured by the Annecy public prosecutor. In other words, it would be suicide.

During the ten months of the gendarmerie's investigation, conducted under the authority of an investigating judge, the hypothesis of the involvement of Nordahl Lelandais, who confessed to having killed little Maëlys and Corporal Arthur Noyer, missing respectively in Pont-de-Beauvoisin (Isère) and Chambéry (Savoie), was studied.

But he was exonerated in this case." There was no evidence of involvement" of the 35-year-old ex-military, the Annecy prosecutor said on 5 April.

The next day, a corpse in a degraded state was found hanging in the area of the old road to Saint-Germain, leading to the hermitage of the same name, which dominates the lake. The body was therefore not far from the place of disappearance, but in a steep sector, difficult to access.

This outcome shattered the hopes of Adrien Mourialmé's mother, brother and sister, as well as all his relatives, who live in Flawinne, a suburb of Namur (Belgium).

His family announced that it was Adrien as soon as the body was discovered, on which personal effects were found, but they questioned the hypothesis of a suicide.

In Flawinne, an appeal for solidarity was launched to finance the repatriation of the young man's remains and the funeral.

BBM

:rose: RIP Adrien Mourialmé

Nordahl Lelandais has been indicted in the cases of little Maëlys and Arthur Noyer. In these cases, he has also confessed.

Exclusions so far:

Estelle Mouzin (disappeared)
Adrien Mourialmé (found deceased)
Lucas Tronche (disappeared)
Antoine Zoia (disappeared)
Coralie Moussu (found deceased)
Alps Murders / Tuerie de Chevaline (found deceased, two survors)

BTW NL was never a serious contender for the Alps murders.

I gather there still is no date set for next hearing? I'm sure otherwise you would have posted it!
:)

Thanks - updated my list on the 5 above. Never had the Alps murders on my list. Well, I did, but took them off pretty early.

Not an official hearing date but I did read that the families of the missing will be meeting again in September...

http://www.planet.fr/societe-nordah...-de-disparus-doivent-payer.1555257.29336.html

Two families of the missing have recently burst into anger. Through their protests, several questions arise concerning the judicial machine.
Is Nordahl Lelandais involved in the disappearances of Ahmed Hamadou and Jean-Christophe Morin?

Two families of the missing in whose cases the Nordahl Lelandais trail should be studied by the Ariane cell are absolutely furious. The relatives of Jean-Christophe Morin and Ahmed Hamadou, both missing after participating in an electro music festival in Fort Tamié in 2011 and 2012, can no longer hold back their anger. In Le Parisien this weekend, they denounce the slowness of justice which forces them today to pay money to see the investigations relaunched.

In order for the justice system to look again into the disappearance of their relatives, they filed a complaint with the constitution of a civil party on 6 March last at the public prosecutor's office in Chambéry. As permitted by the procedure, the investigating judge asked them to post a bond or "deposit", the amount of which was fixed according to their income. This sum allows the court to ensure payment of a fine if the complaint turns out to be abusive. Daniel Morin, Jean-Christophe Morin's father does not cool down. "I've been waiting seven years for a real investigation... Years waiting for an answer... And you have to pay to be entitled to justice that has been deficient from beginning to end in our files? That's absurd!" he told Le Parisian. For her part, Ahmed Hamadou's sister explained that neither she nor her family ever received visits from the gendarmes.

Both families are defended by Master Seban, who recently denounced on RTL Une a medieval justice.

Bernard Valézy, commissioner and referent of the association Assistance et recherche des personnes disparues (ARPD) in the Lyon region, contacted by Planet, expressed his solidarity with the Morin and Hamadou families. While he finds it shocking and surprising that the relatives of the disappeared are now being asked for bail, he also considers that the families are not sufficiently informed of what is happening. Several relatives of the disappeared met in Lyon on 27 April to question the judicial authorities. He takes as an example the fact that the authorities did not come to seize Jean-Christophe Morin's phones. "It is disturbing not to do so when an investigation for a disturbing disappearance has been launched, and it is all the more disturbing when we have cases in which lawyers and families have revived justice," according to Bernard Valézy.

Marie-France Fiorello, Adrien Fiorello's mother, who disappeared in August 2013 on his way to university, was personally able to observe a certain difference in treatment. Her son's electronic devices were studied, and it was even shown that his mobile phone pinged in Chambéry, where Nordahl Lelandais lived at the time, but where the student had no known reason to be. "During the ARPD meeting which took place on 1 February with other families of the disappeared, I was able to see for myself: we were one of the few, if not the only family to have been well supported from the beginning. The investigating judge came to the house, explained the procedure and what was going to happen. I can't understand this double standard, my feeling is that in some cases things have been badly done and that we certainly need to better train the authorities who receive complaints," she tells Planet.

After twelve months of investigation, she succeeded, through requests and letters rogatory, in keeping her son's case open. All the evidences are currently being studied again by the Saint-Etienne Judicial Police, who take care of a good communication with her

So how can we explain that for some families, silence is the order of the day? How can it be explained that some investigations are relaunched quickly and others not? For Bernard Valézy, in addition to the differences in each case, this may depend on the jurisdiction. "Why are procedures faster in one place than another? It is linked to a problem either of justice or of the investigation service," he believes. For its part, the Chambéry public prosecutor explained that the case was under investigation and that the judge managed the case as she saw fit.

Today, the commissioner pleads for a centralization of investigations and a real missing persons department. As Maître Hermann, partner of Maître Seban, recently assured, French justice has difficulty taking into account the "serial" phenomenon an analysis towards which Bernard Valézy also agrees. "I agree and I add that today a real database of disappearances, worrying or not, would not only allow us to have a statistical measure but also to make comparisons. We have seen it for a long time: in certain departments the number of disappearances is abnormal compared to the basic population," he details while estimating that it is also a problem of means and thus a political issue.

The families of the missing will meet again in September to review the investigations.
Marie-France Fiorello has also decided to let the investigators do their work for the time being. "I know we're gonna have to be patient. I'll give them until September. In the meantime, that doesn't stop us from thinking a lot. I was already afraid from the beginning but a little more since the confessions in the Arthur Noyer case and the circumstances surrounding the disappearance of Lucie Roux," she confides.

Nordahl Lelandais was indicted in the Arthur Noyer and Maëlys de Araujo cases, for which he pleaded responsiblity for an accident. He has not been implicated in any other case at this time.

BBM

I would sooo like to know if and how the disappearance of Ahmed Hamadou was investigated. Was his recent friend cleared of involvement and how did that happen?
IMHO it would be a risky strategy for a (serial) killer to return to very spot where he committed a murder the year before during the same festival. He couldn't really gamble on two separate jurisdictions either.

I mean, if NL hadn't been caught, would he have returned to the party hall in Pont de Beauvoisin for the next wedding and the next victim?

:thinking: :thinking:

Murder in Chambéry, 2015: the victim was Ahmed Hamadou's brother, Mostapha. He was stabbed 28 times by Adrien Bottollier.

"Did Adrien (Bottollier), "the well-behaved student of Chambéry" leave other victims in his trail? Ahmed Hamadou, 45, the brother of Mostapha Hamadou, disappeared mysteriously in 2012 in Tamié (Savoie) during a techno festival. A mere coincidence? Adrien Bottollier may not have revealed all of his secrets yet ... "

http://www.leparisien.fr/faits-dive...il-de-l-etudiant-tueur-07-03-2016-5604875.php

The Hamadou brothers... from an article published in 2015:

"A member of a family of 11 children, Mostapha Hamadou grew up in La Bridoire with his brothers and sisters. He was under the care of doctors for many years: "He was bipolar," explain his sisters, Farida and Aisha. "And he had a problem with alcohol. He had a very heavy medication regimen and when he mixed it with alcohol, he became easily influenced and forgot to call me to tell me where he was," says Farida [...] "

"And then, he was not the same since the disappearance of our brother at Tamié, in 2012. He was convinced that (Ahmed) had been killed and wanted to find the culprit. While also living in Chambéry, Ahmed Hamadou, 45, disappeared September 8, 2012, during the techno festival "Elements."

A first drama/mystery that the two sisters can not explain: they are also convinced that he (Ahmed) was killed. "Our brother Ahmed did not even know what a rave party was. He too was easily influenced (and had gone along to the techno festival). Mostapha wanted to find who had been with (Ahmed) that night. "

https://www.ledauphine.com/savoie/2015/05/30/ce-soir-la-j-ai-voulu-l-empecher-de-sortir

...Two brothers... What are the odds?

The Hamadou brothers... from an article published in 2015:

"A member of a family of 11 children, Mostapha Hamadou grew up in La Bridoire with his brothers and sisters. He was under the care of doctors for many years: "He was bipolar," explain his sisters, Farida and Aisha. "And he had a problem with alcohol. He had a very heavy medication regimen and when he mixed it with alcohol, he became easily influenced and forgot to call me to tell me where he was," says Farida [...] "

"And then, he was not the same since the disappearance of our brother at Tamié, in 2012. He was convinced that (Ahmed) had been killed and wanted to find the culprit. While also living in Chambéry, Ahmed Hamadou, 45, disappeared September 8, 2012, during the techno festival "Elements."

A first drama/mystery that the two sisters can not explain: they are also convinced that he (Ahmed) was killed. "Our brother Ahmed did not even know what a rave party was. He too was easily influenced (and had gone along to the techno festival). Mostapha wanted to find who had been with (Ahmed) that night. "

https://www.ledauphine.com/savoie/2015/05/30/ce-soir-la-j-ai-voulu-l-empecher-de-sortir

...Two brothers... What are the odds?

Two vulnerable brothers. And another creep in Chambéry. There seems hardly any news about him, most reports have the same date and then ... nothing.

Found this:

https://www.lenouveaudetective.com/thonon-adrien-bottolier-tueur-gentil-joker-meurtre/

A first shock is his parents' divorce. No more beautiful houses at the foot of the mountains. Adrien returns to live in Thonon, in his mother's new apartment. But there are worse things. Early 2014, Marie announces that she is leaving him. That blow, Adrien hadn't seen it coming. Even the return of summer does not succeed in consoling him. Then comes the start of the 2015 school year. The jump into the other world.

"Marie dumped me. I tried everything for nothing. I'm going through this badly." It's winter. It's all dark now." In his student studio in Chambéry, Adrien sends this first SMS to one of his friends. Then a second, to another friend: "I might swing at the end of a rope. I dream about her every night. I can't sleep."

BBM

Let's assume, all was well before that. In that case, Adrien Bottollier would not have been active as a serial killer before the age of 19, and he was caught at 21.

I wonder what came of the investigation into his possible involvement with Ahmed Hamadou, there seems to be no news. I guess all was bread and roses at that time in the life of AB, his darling Marie did not leave him until the start of 2014 and they started going out 3 years before. So, probably no involvement.

:gaah:

AUTOPSY IS FINISHED; REMAINS OF MAËLYS WILL BE RETURNED TO HER PARENTS FOR A FUNERAL

BFMTV
https://www.bfmtv.com/police-justice/bientot-des-obseques-pour-maelys-1450770.html

More than three months after Nordahl Lelandais's confession and the discovery of Maëlys' body, her autopsy has been completed. Her parents will now be able to organize her funeral.

This is an important step for Maëlys' relatives in mourning for the little girl, kidnapped and killed on 27 August in Pont-de-Beauvoisin, Isère: according to our information, the body of the nine-year-old girl will be handed over to her parents after her autopsy was recently completed. They will therefore be able to organize her funeral.

The autopsy, the results of which are not yet known, was conducted by experts from the gendarmerie and had been underway since the body was discovered on 14 February in the Chartreuse massif. Her bones, including her jaw broken into two pieces, were found there on the indications of Nordahl Lelandais.
The latter confessed to having killed Maëlys, but assures that the killing was "involuntary": he would have slapped her while she was crying in his car, which would have caused her death.

"The hardest thing for families is not knowing the causes of death, not knowing what their child really experienced," Marie Grimaud, a lawyer with Innocence in Danger, a civil party in the case, told BFMTV.

"Not knowing is opening up some kind of fantasy that's quite difficult to live with. (...) Reducing this imagination, by having much more certain causes about what their child has experienced, will allow them to move forward with a story and therefore focus on that story," she explains.

BBM

NORDAHL LELANDAIS: JUSTICE RE-EXAMINES ABOUT 20 FILES OF DISAPPEARANCES

BFMTV
https://www.bfmtv.com/police-justic...aine-de-dossiers-de-disparitions-1451404.html

The Justice department is conducting thorough searches into the background of Nordahl Lelandais, who confessed to killing little Maëlys and Corporal Arthur Noyer. The Court has chosen to re-examine or reopen some 20 cases of unresolved disappearances.

Nordahl Lelandais is charged with the kidnapping and murder of Maëlys De Araujo and the murder of Corporal Arthur Noyer. He admitted the facts that he described in both cases as accidental. But the justice system does not want to leave anything to chance and, according to our information, has decided to reopen or re-examine some twenty cases of unsolved disappearances in eight departments.

In addition, the gendarmerie founded an Ariane cell, relying on the work of seven investigators. Their task: to study Nordahl Lelandais' journey year after year, trip after trip. Then, once these data are obtained, they have to cross them with other cases of disappearances in other regions.

In their meticulous work, the gendarmes have been working on 900 cases but, to date, no formal link has been established between any of them and Nordahl Lelandais. Two families of missing persons have filed a report themselves in recent months, they raise the question of a possible relationship between Nordahl Lelandais and the disappearance of their relatives, respectively Jean-Christophe Morin and Ahmed Hamadou. They filed a complaint for kidnapping.

Jean-Christophe Morin and Ahmed Hamadou disappeared a year apart in September 2011 and 2012 during the electronic music festivals at the Fort de Tamié in Savoie, near the home of Nordahl Lelandais. An electro fan and occasional dealer, Maëlys's murderer was known to attend music festivals in the region.

BBM

"Little Maëlys' funeral will be held this Saturday, June 2nd. According to our information, and as we indicated in our editions of this Tuesday, May 22, this ceremony will be organized at the beginning of the afternoon at La Tour-du-Pin.

The autopsy of the girl's body was completed a few days ago and the court has since issued a burial permit."

Les funérailles de Maëlys se dérouleront le 2 juin à La Tour-du-Pin

REMAINS OF ADRIEN MOURIALMÉ WILL BE RETURNED TO BELGIUM IN THE COMING DAYS

DH.be
Retour de la dépouille d’Adrien Mourialmé dans les tous prochains jours

By an official letter addressed to Me Decamp, the lawyer of Adrien Mourialmé's family, the Public Prosecutor Mrs Denizot authorized the repatriation of the remains of the 25-year-old man to Belgium. According to her, the authorization to repatriate the body was given because "no trace of human intervention was found".

According to Stéphane Decamp, Adrien's actual return to his family should take place in a few days, the time to settle the practical arrangements for this occasion. Adrien Mourialmé, a young man without history from Flawinne (Namur) had disappeared at the beginning of July 2017, a few days after his arrival in a hotel and restaurant on the shores of Lake Annecy (Haute Savoie) where he had been hired as a seasonal worker. His body was found hanged on 6 April 2018 in a particularly isolated place but not far from his place of residence. The investigators of the Annecy Gendarmerie had already ruled out certain leads put forward by the mother of the young man who could not accept the suicide of her son. These include Nordahl Lelandais, the murderer of the young Maelys, who is said to have circulated in this region, and a mysterious retired military man, both of whom were ultimately eliminated by the investigators.

BBM

:rose: home at last, Adrien Mourialmé

THE RESULTS OF THE AUTOPSY DO NOT CONTRADICT NORDAHL LELANDAIS' STATEMENT

RTL.fr
Affaire Maëlys : la fillette n'aurait pas été violée par Nordahl Lelandais

There is no evidence that Nordahl Lelandais raped little Maëlys. The forensic doctors and anthropologists of the IRCGN, the Gendarmerie's Criminal Research Institute, gave their conclusions after three months of work on Maëlys' skeleton and her clothes. The 9-year-old girl disappeared during a wedding at the end of August in Pont-de-Beauvoisin in Isère.

They found an antemortem fracture of the girl's jaw, caused by one or more violent blows. Probably blows that caused the child's death. However, there is no other lesion, no other fracture or crack, despite a very meticulous expertise of the bones and skull.

These findings do not contradict Nordhal Lelandais' version, in the absence of formal confirmation. The suspect in Maëlys' murder claims that he hit the girl in his car once with a violent backhand, causing her to faint and die. This is what allows his defence to support the thesis of "intentional violence leading to death, without the intention of giving it".

As for Maëlys' underwear, panties, dress, bra, expertly examined fibre by fibre, they contain no trace of DNA or Nordahl Lelandais' sperm. So there's no evidence to suggest rape. The suspect always denied raping the girl.

According to the three psychiatrists who examined the accused, there was no sexual impulse at the origin of the violence against the child. They highlight Nordahl Lelandais' dual personality, his extreme impulsiveness. A manipulative killer profile, who assures the experts that he did not make any victims before Corporal Noyer in April 2017, and Maëlys, at the end of August.

After the work of the experts, Maëlys' relatives will be able to say goodbye. The funeral of the little girl will be held Saturday, June 2 at the Tour-du-Pin (Isère). The whole town is preparing to host the funeral of the little girl killed by Nordahl Lelandais at the end of last summer. The ceremony, held at Notre-Dame de l'Assomption Church in the south of the city, will be open to the public.

BBM

Hmm... what about his shorts that are still missing? :thinking:

These findings do not contradict Nordhal Lelandais' version, in the absence of formal confirmation. The suspect in Maëlys' murder claims that he hit the girl in his car once with a violent backhand, causing her to faint and die.

Yes, he killed her accidentally with the back hand too hard before he COULD rape her.... I was thinking of "where" and about those shorts too ZaZara! ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo