Found Deceased France - Maëlys De Araujo, 9, Pont-de-Beauvoisin, 27 Aug 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Investigations resume:

The double confessions of Lelandais also allowed the investigation of Éric Foray's disappearance (in 2016 in the Drôme region) to be revived. "I will be heard Monday morning," confides, with relief, his companion Régis Pique, whose home will also be investigated, certainly in order to seize the computer of the man who disappeared. "I hope it's going to move forward, that there will be an investigation, because there has been nothing so far, not even an investigation of the neighborhood, or with the family, of the videos, they did nothing," says Régis Pique, sobbing. "I know Eric did not leave on his own. Lelandais went through Valence. Did they cross paths at the Super U?"

The investigation also resumes for other families. The family of Malik Boutvillain (missing in May 2012 in Échirolles) was heard three days ago. Nelly Balmain's parents were received on Friday morning."

http://www.lepoint.fr/societe/norda...-disparus-entendues-28-04-2018-2214286_23.php

"Investigations resume:

The double confessions of Lelandais also allowed the investigation of Éric Foray's disappearance (in 2016 in the Drôme region) to be revived. "I will be heard Monday morning," confides, with relief, his companion Régis Pique, whose home will also be investigated, certainly in order to seize the computer of the man who disappeared. "I hope it's going to move forward, that there will be an investigation, because there has been nothing so far, not even an investigation of the neighborhood, or with the family, of the videos, they did nothing," says Régis Pique, sobbing. "I know Eric did not leave on his own. Lelandais went through Valence. Did they cross paths at the Super U?"

The investigation also resumes for other families. The family of Malik Boutvillain (missing in May 2012 in Échirolles) was heard three days ago. Nelly Balmain's parents were received on Friday morning."

http://www.lepoint.fr/societe/norda...-disparus-entendues-28-04-2018-2214286_23.php

BBM

If they crossed paths at the Super U, Nordahl must have been captured by CCTV too? Can't imagine that Régis Pique would not have remembered seeing a figure that looked like him once the news broke about Maëlys and especially about Arthur Noyer. Yet he never mentioned this idea before.

Still, the option that someone who was in the supermarket at the time would have been involved in EF's disappearance is an interesting one.

:thinking:

what i dont buy is that it is a closed off function area / wedding hall and we are expected to believe that it took almost an hour before the local police were called, more likely half the hour the defence lawyer is stating, it doesnt change the outcome but makes a lot more sense. How long to look through 2 -3 rooms and a car park. JMO

BBM

If they crossed paths at the Super U, Nordahl must have been captured by CCTV too? Can't imagine that Régis Pique would not have remembered seeing a figure that looked like him once the news broke about Maëlys and especially about Arthur Noyer. Yet he never mentioned this idea before.

Still, the option that someone who was in the supermarket at the time would have been involved in EF's disappearance is an interesting one.

I don't imagine the CCTV videos are still available... I remember Régis saying he had seen them, but I don't think the police did anything at the time.

"IT TOOK AN ANGEL TO GET PEOPLE INTERESTED. WITHOUT MAËLYS WE WOULD NOT BE SEEING THE LIGHT OF DAY"

Europe1
https://www.lejdd.fr/societe/faits-...s-20-disparitions-qui-posent-question-3638759

From Savoie to the Gard, investigations are relaunched into suspicious disappearances in which Nordahl Lelandais could be involved. In the absence of information, the families demand the creation of a specific file for the disappeared.

It's a lead they'd rather not believe. Is Nordahl Lelandais, who killed Maëlys, 9, and Arthur Noyer, 22, involved in the disappearance of their loved one? The ghost of the ex-military hovers over twenty families in Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes.

For the past two weeks, Lucie Roux's family has watched with horror as the dog-handler's shadow approaches. This 43-year-old brunette disappeared on September 16, 2012 in Bassens, Savoie, where she lived and went to the hospital to treat a social phobia. One patient confided that she had had lunch several times with her and Lelandais, who was treated there. "If it is him, it will add horror to horror," Lucie's sister sums up .

"And if it's not him, we'll go back to our agony. A disappearance is worse than grief. We have to learn to live with it, or rather without it. Without being informed by the investigators. As if our pain didn't exist."

The Ariane cell examines the possible links between Lelandais and the disappeared:

Ces-vingt-dossiers-de-personnes-disparues-qui-interessent-la-police.jpg

Anger, suffering, impotence: her account is symptomatic of what the fifteen other families of Isère, Savoie, Ain, Drôme and Hautes-Alpes are going through, who were gathered in Lyon on Friday by the association Assistance et recherche de personnes disparues (ARPD). "In Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, the latter counted "27 cases requiring checks and eight for which a body was found without the family being convinced of a natural or accidental death", according to its vice-president Bernard Valézy.

In Pontoise, the gendarmes of the Ariane cell examine Lelandais' route, his blue cards and his telephone, to detect a potential link. Geographically, the man criss-crossing the region by motorbike and car. Or linked to his tastes: electro music, drugs, forest roads, mountains, dogs.

This thread to pull from, however thin it may be, these families seize it to relaunch their cases. "It took an angel to get people interested in us. Without Maëlys, we would not be seeing the light of day. It's been six years since my little brother went jogging on Sunday, he's a sportsman, but that's a long time," sums up Dalila, Malik Boutvillain's sister, 32, who disappeared on 6 May 2012 in Echirolles (Isère). On Tuesday, his family was heard by an investigating judge. A judicial investigation should be opened.

On Friday, Nelly Balmain's parents, who disappeared at the age of 29 behind the wheel of her scooter on 8 August 2011 in Saint-Jean-en-Royans (Drôme), spent four hours in the office of the investigating judge in Valence.

On Monday, it will be Régis Pique's turn to be auditioned in Valence. His companion Eric Foray, 47, disappeared on 16 September 2016 between the Super U and their house in Chatuzange-le-Goubet (Drôme). These three cases were relaunched after the filing of a complaint against X for kidnapping and sequestration, with the constitution of a civil party, by Me Boulloud, also a lawyer of the Noyer family. Despite similar complaints, Corinne Herrmann and Didier Seban, the lawyers of Jean-Christophe Morin and Ahmed Hamadou, who disappeared in 2011 and 2012 on the fringe of an electro festival near Chambéry, had "no answer". In total, some fifteen files have already been reopened or relaunched, while others have been transmitted to Pontoise without the families having been informed in some cases.

There are 10,000 disappearances of adults per year in France, of which a thousand remain unexplained. With rare exceptions, the sad community gathered in Lyon felt that it had not been taken seriously quickly enough. "Come back within forty-eight hours, he's a major," several families were told. "An adult has the right to disappear, of course. But when we say it doesn't fit, let them hear us!"Janine, whose son Nicolas Suppo, a 30-year-old skilled worker, never returned from his lunch break on 15 September 2010 in Echirolles (Isère), gets angry. "The thief of the scooter of Sarkozy's son, they put in the means to find him. But us? The earth has swallowed up our loved ones. My mother stays at the window hoping. If the disappeared person is schizophrenic, we count even less," says Samia, whose 34-year-old brother, Rachid Rammeche, disappeared in 2009 in Bassens, while he was staying in the same psychiatric establishment that Lelandais later visited.

Those who disappeared in the mountains, like Monique Thibert, 65, on June 2, 2015, on the way down from a hike to the peak of Morgon (Hautes-Alpes), are quickly considered as "accidental deaths", her sister Annick, grey hair and bermuda shorts, deplores. No body, clothing or bags were found. But Monique, mother of three daughters, seven times grandmother, is considered deceased.

While the first few hours are crucial, failures seem frequent during initial investigations. "There has been no neighbourhood survey," Bernard summarizes. His daughter Anne-Charlotte Poncin, 30, a former soldier, married to Margaux, and a dog lover, has not given any sign of life since 5 January 2016. That day, in Ambérieu (Ain), she left her home on foot. "The dog squad loses track of her at 100 metres, as if she got into a vehicle. Supposedly, the city cameras weren't working. But they didn't look for witnesses."

There was no more local investigation into Eric Foray's disappearance either. Neither his body nor his SUV have ever been found. On his account, 45,000 euros. "The gendarmes haven't checked anything. All we know is that his cell phone was confined at 2:00 in the morning in a bad neighborhood in Romans. They made it clear to me that as a gay man he had the right to a new life," Régis Pique tells. More seriously, the day after the disappearance, he managed to view the video surveillance of the supermarket and bakery where Eric was seen. "The investigators weren't interested. A few weeks ago, I heard they were looking for those videos. Can you imagine if they saw Lelandais behind him?"

In Lucie Roux's case, her three roommates were never heard. For Malik Boutvillain, his computer and telephone were seized only six years after his disappearance. In other cases, evidence was lost. "Three hearing reports and a DNA sample from our son," according to the father of Sydney Font. He disappeared in Lyon in October 2014 at the age of 37. The Balmain parents finally gave their daughter's computer and telephone to Emmaus. Central evidence while the investigation starts from scratch.

To fight powerlessness, all played Sherlock Holmes. A thick paper file embodies their phantom. Christian, whose son Stéphane Chemin, bipolar, disappeared on 24 September 2012 in Bourg-d'Oisans (Isère), believes that the gendarmerie search section "did everything possible"; he nevertheless searched with all possible means for any trace of his son, a horse instructor. If the investigation is reopened, he says, "it's because [he] compiled everything. Taking action helps you sleep."

Dalila Boutvillain, for her part, searched the banks of the Drac River and the nearby dams, the forest roads where her brother Malik would run, "with fear in her stomach of finding something". Régis Pique flew over the region with the ultralights of the local aeroclub. Yves, Nicolas Suppo's father, drove his motor home to Notre-Dame-des-Landes and Sainte-Maxime, where a woman said she had seen him. "We go crazy with our questions. Our marriage didn't survive," mother Janine tells. Their case, closed in 2013, has been relaunched since their letter to the prosecutor at the end of December.

For these families, the lack of information adds to the suffering. The mother of Hugo Raffi, who left home in flip-flops and no money on 15 June 2012 in Albertville, was unaware that his case had been closed - like at least three other families. "Apparently, the investigation has resumed," she said on Friday. To take better account of relatives, the ARPD association submitted 33 proposals to the Ministry of Justice: to create a national file recording disappearances, a file of "buried under X", a status of victims for families...

"Missing persons investigations are often a sham. There is an urgent need to train investigators and put humanity into the workings", according to Bernard Boulloud, lawyer for four families. Mr Herrmann and Mr Seban also sound the alarm: "Voluntary disappearances remain rare, like suicides without bodies. In the mountains, not all people fall into crevasses. Usually that hides a crime, and we miss it."

BBM

article post #1125 said:
the ARPD association submitted 33 proposals to the Ministry of Justice: to create a national file recording disappearances, a file of "buried under X", a status of victims for families...

From this article I have 17 total names of families that attended the Lyon meeting. Do you think they would publish all these 33 names?

So nothing on a hearing date, eh?

From this article I have 17 total names of families that attended the Lyon meeting. Do you think they would publish all these 33 names?

So nothing on a hearing date, eh?

These "33" are legal proposals, not cases of missing persons.
In the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region, the ARPD has noted 27 cases of missing persons and 8 unexplained deaths in which there may be a link with Lelandais.
Also 35 potential families ....!

IMHO not all of them were present in Lyon.

I haven't found a date for a new hearing of Nordahl Lelandais.
Régis Pique, partner of Éric Foray would have been heard by a judge today.
Can't find any news about that hearing.

LELANDAIS CASE: 33 PROPOSALS FROM THE ARPD TO HELP THE RELATIVES OF THE DISAPPEARED

Europe1
https://www.lejdd.fr/societe/faits-...tion-qui-aide-les-proches-de-disparus-3638768

The association Assistance et Recherche de Personnes Disparues, very present in cases of disappearances following the confessions of Nordahl Lelandais in the Maëlys and Arthur Noyer cases, challenges the government and formulates 33 proposals to manage cases of missing persons.

In the wake of the Nordahl Lelandais case, the association Assistance et Recherche de Personnes Disparues (ARPD) sounds the alarm. It calls for a national meeting mobilizing all parties - magistrates, investigators, families, associations - on the subject. Out of 10,000 disappearances of adults each year in France, nearly 1,000 remain unexplained. "After 20 years, the equivalent of a town has disappeared," ARPD vice-president Bernard Valézy blasts. And very often, he deplores, families are not informed of the progress of the investigation concerning their loved one. The feeling of not being taken into consideration adds to their suffering.

The association, that has identified 27 cases of disappearances and 8 unexplained deaths requiring checks in Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes for their potential link with Lelandais, is taking advantage of the media coverage to recall its 33 proposals sent to the Ministry of Justice and Interior. So far no answer.

Among these propasals figures the organization of national meetings to mobilize all stakeholders on the subject of disappearances: ARPD also advocates the creation of an inter-ministerial body "responsible for coordinating the action of public authorities" and equipped with regional offices. This body would have initial jurisdiction over the disappearance of a person, apart from any clearly associated crime or offence. It would be responsible for centralizing reports, through the creation of a "Missing Persons Index", that would be independent of the wanted persons index.

The names would remain recorded in time. Finally, this inter-ministerial body or the police and gendarmerie services would be obliged to inform the families of missing persons (unless an investigation validated by the public prosecutor is necessary).

A victim status for families of missing persons would be introduced and associations assisting them (such as ARPD) would be recognised as victim support associations, which would allow them to benefit from subsidies. More surprisingly, the association proposes to introduce a status of " voluntary disappeared adult " for a person wishing to renounce his family ties, with the family being informed. But also a crime of "voluntary disappearance not declared" which could be evoked by the debtors of alimony or social security. Finally, ARPD wishes to make systematic the fingerprinting, genetic and odontological records of any unidentified body before its burial ("buried under X"), in order to enter it in the file.

The final aspect on which Bernard Valézy insists, as former director of training and research at the Ecole Nationale Supérieure de la Police: the initial and ongoing training of magistrates, police officers and gendarmes on the subject of disappearances. This measure was also supported by lawyers from the families of the disappeared.

BBM

Full proposals can be read here (in French):
https://www.scribd.com/document/377...cret_password=Klp1tyLGl4hIW1lKnrNb#from_embed

On the FB page for Éric Foray (Disparition d'Éric Foray), Régis shared that yesterday's hearing went well but he cannot share any more information for now.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1695311550563021&id=100002525767995&__tn__=*s*sH-R

"Hoping to share with you soon a happy ending."

BBM

:eek:hwow:

I had kind of given up on most disappearances ending well, and one can always hope I suppose, but it would be great if this isn't simple peptalk and FRP has real grounds to for writing this.

"Hoping to share with you soon a happy ending."

BBM

:eek:hwow:

I had kind of given up on most disappearances ending well, and one can always hope I suppose, but it would be great if this isn't simple peptalk and FRP has real grounds to for writing this.

I think he is just trying to stay positive.

Since it's slow here thought I'd post my latest timeline (of sorts)

NL Indicted for these murders
Investigation of NL connected to these cases.
Families requested investigation.
NL excluded from these cases.
Families at Lyon meeting 4/27/18

Nordahl Lelandais in April 2001, he joined the 132nd dog battalion of Suippes (Marne). He had enlisted for five years, he only lasted four, and was struck off in April 2005. Re another article says: He will have had time to obtain a basic certificate of dog handler, to perform two missions of four month was stationed in Suippes (Marne), in the 132nd Army Dog Battalion, between 2002 and 2007.

The ex-military is "noticed" in October 2008, with two accomplices, engaging in a battle of eggs and fruits in a supermarket, by burning tricolor flags, and a restaurant in Paladru (Isère). He will be sentenced to one year in prison, but received a sentence adjustment.
Under an electronic bracelet starting April 2009. He was released on parole in October 2010.
Per Twitter reporter: He was never effectively in prison, he 'served' 12 months with an ankle bracelet (April 2009 to April 2010). Reporter: Le Midi Libre published an article with the testimony of a friend of Lelandais. He tells that the latter regularly came to Montpellier to party between 2008 and 2012.

Wondering "what" day he was released from ankle bracelet, as Adrien Fiorello was killed; was he anxious to kill again on the 6th?

Estelle Mouzin, 9, disappeared on 9 January 2003 in Guermantes (Seine-et-Marne), around 6 pm between her house and her school. Nordahl Lelandais was 19 years old, he was at the military camp of Suippes (Marne), 150 kilometers away but was sent on a mission to the East at the time of the disappearance. In the Estelle Mouzin case, it was enough for the investigators to question the army to learn that he was on a mission in Guyana at the time of the girl's disappearance in 2003 in Seine-et-Marne. Excluded: File is closed.

Nordahl started his dog training business in Chambéry in February 2010, business can be placed near the Chambéry train station starting in 2010. According to Google Maps, it is only 550 meters away: a 7 minute walk, or a 3 minute drive. The Chambéry train station was said to be the last location where Adrien Fiorello's phone pinged. The head office of this company was located 317 rue Nicolas Parent - 73000 Chambery

In 2010, Nordahl Lalandais:

*was on ankle monitor from April 2009 to January 2010
The articles I could find just say that he was condemned to 1 year of ankle bracelet at the end of April 2009. However, pursuant to the Criminal procedure code, there is an automatic 3-month reduction of sentence for the first year (and more if the person has a job prospect or resumes studies, the goal being reinsertion). It means that NL was probably without his ankle bracelet end of January 2010 at the latest.

*was somewhere with an ankle monitor from April 2009 to January 2010

*registered the start of his dog training company in Chambéry in February 2010

*became depressed and passed a while in the psychiatric hospital in Chambéry OR was an out-patient from 2012 to 2013.

Rachid Rameche, disappeared in 2009 June 10, in Bassens (Savoie) while he was in a psychiatric institution. He withdrew the amount of his adult disability benefits before he disappeared. He was staying in the same centre that Lucie Roux and Nordahl Lelandais attended between 2012 and 2013.
Request from family to investigate. At the beginning of the year (2018), the file on the death of his daughter was transmitted to a cell of the national gendarmerie, established to work on Nordhal Lelandais.
Family at 4/27/18 Lyon meeting.

Coralie Moussu - the autopsy of the body of the 32-year-old woman, found in the Rhône in December, reveals that she did not drown. The investigators are back to square one and are now focusing on the criminal track. Coralie Moussu's car, a black Nissan Micra with 2899 YZ 30 registration, car has never been found. The young woman was last seen inside this vehicle on the morning of November 6,2009. She had just dropped her daughter off at her mother's house for two hours, while she was preparing the exam to take a CAP [Certificate of Professional Competence] early childhood.
Now on list for investigation.

Nicolas Suppo, 30 years old, a technical specialist disappeared on 15 September 2010 near Echirolles. He disappeared during his lunch break. His coworkers saw him at work in the morning. He had neither his identity papers nor his blue card with him, France Bleu Isère reported. The case was closed without further action in 2014, then reopened at the beginning of the year (2018) by the Grenoble court.
Earlier: Probably not a suspect; same region as NL; preliminary investigation. Now on list of: possible link; verification under way.

Adrien Fiorello, a 22-year-old student who disappeared on 6 October 2010 in Firminy (Loire) while he was on his way to the university in Chambéry (Savoie). The young man's cell phone last pinged in Chambéry (train station) at 5:37 p.m. on October 6, 2010. We don't know if it was ever physically located. Chambéry is where Nordahl Lelandais had a dog breeding business at that time. He was supposed to be in Saint-Étienne, not Chambéry, the day he vanished. Saint-Étienne is where he went to university classes. How his phone ended up in Chambéry is still a mystery. The two cities are about 150 kilometers apart.
3/19/18 Update: According to information from BFM TV, the gendarmes will investigate the disappearance of Adrien Fiorello after the prosecutor's office in Saint-Etienne requested the prosecutor's office in Chambéry to formally attach the file. An initial investigation had determined that his mobile phone had pinged in Chambéry. Nordahl Lelandais was living in Chambéry at the time. The court has ordered further investigations.
Possible link, verification under way. Case has been reopened; now on list for investigation.

Nelly Balmain was 29 when she leaves the family home of Saint-Jean-en-Royans (Drôme) on a scooter, without reappearing. She disappears on 8 August 2011. On 11 January 2018, the Public Prosecutor's Office in Valence reopened the investigation into the disappearance of Nelly Balmain, aged 29, which had been closed in 2015. The young woman had left her parents' home in Saint-Jean-en-Royans never to reappear, her scooter was never found.
Earlier: Verification in progress; request from family to investigate. On 11 January 2018, the prosecutor also reopened this investigation. Now on list for investigation. 4/27/18 met with investigating Judge for 4 hours.

Jean-Christophe Morin, 23, disappeared on 9-10 September 2011 during an electro party at Tamié Fort in Albertville (Savoie). The gendarmes only found his backpack. In L'Obs, Jean-Christophe Morin's lawyer states that his family still has two telephones that belonged to him and that they have not yet been seized by the courts.
Possible link; verification under way; on list for investigation.
Family Attorney at 4/27/18 Lyon meeting.

Kévin Fauvel, 27, on the night of 1-2 April 2012, left the community of Jansiac, located in Châteauneuf-Miravail, in the Jabron Valley. Since then, his family has no news.

Malik Boutvillain, 32, disappeared on 6 May 2012 in Echirolles (Isère). He was out jogging.
Earlier: Probably not a suspect; same region as NL; preliminary investigation. Now on list of: possible suspect; verification under way. The investigation had been closed but the Grenoble prosecutor reopened it in early February 2018. He suffers from schizophrenia.

Hugo Raffi, 28 years old missing from Albertville since 15 June 2012.

Ahmed Hamadou, 45, disappeared in 7-8 September 2012 at Fort Tamié (Savoie). According to this 2012 article Yan and Ahmed (who knew each other since one week) arrived together in the car at 4am, then Yan got into two fights with the festival security, lost his cell phone and broke his glasses. He left quite hurriedly alone in his car, leaving Ahmed behind (4 witnesses confirm this). He arrived at a friend's place at 6am, telling him he went to the gendarmerie (for his cell phone?). They tried to call Ahmed but could not reach him. Then Yan left and disappeared for 15 days. "Hamadou was from Le-Pont-de-Beauvoisin, he knew Nordahl," his lawyer adds. Nordahl Lelandais grew up partly in this commune of Isère, it was also there that the wedding party was organised during which Maëlys disappeared last summer.
On list for investigation. Possible link; verification under way.
Family Attorney at 4/27/18 Lyon meeting.

Lucie Roux, 43, disappears on 16 September 2012 while residing in the psychiatric centre in Bassens in Chambéry (Savoie). She was treated from 2006 to 2012 at Bassens for depression and had 3 roommates. And it seems that Nordahl Lelandais was followed by the medical-psychological center of Chambéry from 2012 to 2013. The 43 years old, this woman [Lucie Roux] was due to leave the psychiatric hospital of Bassens in the months to come. On September 16, 2012,
Lucie had not told her three roommates where she wanted to go. Equipped with a small backpack, she left without her mobile phone, papers or credit card. The investigation showed that the day before she went to a DIY store to buy plywood boards, nails and screws in cash before being taken by taxi to the Monts district in Chambéry in a forest. That's where the investigators lost track of her. She had returned home in the evening without the equipment before disappearing the next day "between 4 and 7 pm".
January, 2018 Request from family to investigate.
This week (4/21/18), the Roux family's lawyer, Me Christian Saint-André, wrote to the public prosecutor of Chambéry, Thierry Dran: "I was contacted by a friend of Lucie Roux. She says she's ready to testify to the investigators. According to her, Lucie had lunch several times before she disappeared, with another friend and Nordahl Lelandais. These meals would have been taken in a common area of the hospital." The lawyer considered the information serious enough to alert the court.
4/26/18: The lawyer for this woman's family recently wrote to the public prosecutor of Chambéry, Thierry Dran: according to a testimony he received, the disappeared woman was hospitalized in the same place as Nordahl Lelandais between 2012 and 2013 and, from the same source, they had lunch together several times in this hospital.

Stéphane Chemin, 33 years old, who suffers from schizophrenia, disappeared on 24 September 2012 in Bourg-d' Oisans region (Isère).
Earlier: Probably not a suspect; same region as NL; preliminary investigation. Now on list for investigation: possible link; verification under way. The public prosecutor's office of Grenoble reopened at the beginning of February, 2018 the investigation into the disappearance of Stéphane Chemin, 33 years old, in the Bourg d'Oisans. He disappeared after running away from the ambulance that was transporting him to the hospital.

"According to information from Dauphiné Libéré, Lelandais was treated until early 2013 by the center of alcoholism in Chambéry because of his heavy dependence on alcohol. He was also treated for depression at the medical-psychological center of Chambéry."
Nordahl Lelandais was treated by the medical-psychological center of Chambéry from 2012 to 2013."

Florent Bonnet, 37 years old, who disappeared on 18 January 2014 in Bourg-Saint-Maurice (Savoie). He was on a motorcycle and his two-wheeler was found near the Siaix tunnel, with a helmet on it.
Probably not a victim of NL. Request from family to investigate. Now on list list to be investigated.

Caroline Rivollier, 29 years old 2014 May who lived in Lyon, had told her roommates that she was leaving for a few days but she never came back. What intrigues the investigators is that her credit card was used in Chambéry three nights in a row.
Her family has asked to reactivate the investigation, according to the ARPD.

Eve Monteil, 49 years old, on 25 August 2014, in Bourg-en-Bresse (Ain).

Sydney Font, 42 years old, who had left his home with his laptop, disappeared from Caluire on September 30, 2014. His family, who lives in Drumettaz in Savoie, wondered if he might have crossed the path of Nordahl Lelandais because "he moved a lot by BlablaCar (car-pooling)," notes Bernard Valezy. "We also know that he bought an SNCF (train) ticket on the day of his disappearance, without anyone knowing the destination."
Family has asked to investigate any connection to Lelandais.

Lucas Tronche, then 15 years old, had disappeared on 18 March 2015, at 5.10 pm, Lucas had planned to go on his kick scooter to a bus stop in the commune of Bagnols-sur-Cèze, where he would take a coach to the public swimming pool in Laudun-l’Ardoise for swimming practice with his 17-year-old brother, Valentin. Valentin left before Lucas, expecting Lucas to join him at the bus stop. Lucas left the family home and locked the door but did not turn up at the bus stop. Valentin attempted to contact Lucas at around 5.30 pm, but Lucas’s mobile phone was switched off. Technical analysis would later reveal that Lucas’s phone was turned off at 5.14 pm, a few minutes before he left the house. Lucas left without his swimming gear, but did leave with a rucksack containing very few items. He did not take any money, a sleeping bag or a knife with him – items that, as a keen scout with a good knowledge of outdoor survival, he would have known to take if he had been planning to leave home. His intentions after leaving the house remain unknown.
Possible link; verification under way.
2/27/18: Checks on the telephone and bank accounts of Nordahl Lelandais were to be carried out in connection with the disappearance of Lucas Tronche in Bagnols-sur-Cèze. Indeed, as we revealed at the end of December, 2017, the suspect has family in the Gard, not far from Bagnols. This week, we learn from our Ebdo colleagues that no link on the telephony side can be connected to Nordahl Lelandais in Lucas' disappearance. And according to the regional daily newspaper, the mobile phone data indicated the presence of the alleged killer of Maëlys in Isère that day.

"Karine (not her real name) and Nordahl met in May 2015 through a dating site. Both are passionate about dogs. Nordahl presents himself as a "warrior" who was in the Legion. A lie. Karine falls under his spell. Lelandais tells her that she is the love of his life, that he even wants to have children with her. But Karine soon realizes that he is cheating on her with other women. And in December 2016, she decides to break up. Lelandais takes this very badly.

Monique Thibert, 62, councillor of Hauteville, suddenly disappeared during a hike on 2 June 2015. However, the facts did not occur on our territory, but in the Grand Morgon massif, in the Hautes Alpes. Monique was a bit ahead of the group she was part of, and the alert was given very quickly. Despite the deployment of a very vast search operation on a clearly identified territory, she was never found. Tuesday around 14:30-15:00. She was hiking in the commune of Crots (Hautes Alpes) when she was lost from sight by her friends during the descent of the Grand Morgon, sector of the relay and the Barn. Crots, where Monique Thibert disappeared, is 200 kms south of Chambéry. She lived in Hauteville Lompnes, in the Bugey area, (where Anne-Charlotte Poncin disappeared), 70 kms north of Chambéry.

Nordine Seghiri, 49, disappeared on 10 July 2015 from a hospital in Chambéry (Savoie).
Request from family to investigate.

Thomas Rauschkolb: Sunday (December 27, 2015) around 4:50 p.m., the father of an 18-year-old man contacted the gendarmes to report the disappearance of his son. The latter was last seen around 2:30 a.m., during the night from Saturday to Sunday while leaving the "Studio 54" nightclub in Grésy-sur-Aix. The young man left the nightclub, leaving behind his jacket. The gendarmes immediately established a search perimeter around the nightclub, especially to the bridge that spans the Sierroz at this location." Thomas R.'s body was found the next day, in the river. Grésy-sur-Aix is about 25 minutes north of Chambéry, by car. Curious fact: after leaving the nightclub, he takes the opposite direction and follows a dead end passageway. At the end of this alley, he stepped over a fence as he was maybe trying to escape something. In his race, he looses a shoe and falls 14 meters below. His belt was found caught in the grid on the garden side. Why has he taken off his belt? There were marks on his phalanges. As Jean-Christophe Morin, he seemed afraid of someone.
Request from family to investigate.

Anne-Charlotte Poncin, 30 years old, disappeared on 5 January 2016 in Ambérieu-en-Bugey (Ain). In the morning, she leaves her home on foot to go downtown to look for work.
Request from family to investigate; now on list for investigation. 4/27/18: "The Ambérieux gendarmes asked the Ariane cell to carry out checks," a source close to the file told Le Figaro.

Antoine Zoia, 16-year-old teenager has not been found since 1 March 2016. He disappeared in Clarensac, near Nîmes, also in the Gard. Antoine was last seen buying a packet of cigarettes from a tobacconist’s shop. His whereabouts remain unknown and all lines of investigation are being considered. An investigation was launched to establish whether there could be a link between these two disappearances of teenage boys (Lucase Tronche) with similar characteristics from nearby locations in under a year.
Possible link; verification under way. Now on list for investigation.

Ilhan Sahingoz, 39 years old missing from Albertville since 11 April 2016.

Olivier Charpe, 59, never returned from a mountain bike ride on 12 August 2016 in Saint-Romans (Isère).

Georgette Amat Chantoux (Georgette Bonnet), 79 years old, residing in Lumbin. She was reported missing in October 2016, but her phone had not been active since 9 September 2016. Georgette lived alone and had little contact with her family. According to the neighbours, she used go to the mountains to pick blueberries (not mushrooms) in the Belledonne Massif. Her car was found there, in a parking lot. It had been there for weeks. "In the Bonnet case, the only reason for the reopening of the investigation is the geographical proximity (a distance of about 15 kilometers) between the area of [her] disappearance and the places of discovery of Arthur Noyer's bones, in Montmélian, of which Nordahl Lelandais is suspected of murder."
Earlier: Probably not suspect; same region as NL; preliminary investigation. Now on list of: possible link; verification under way.

Éric Foray, 47, disappeared on 16 September 2016, shortly after noon, after he had recently done some shopping in Chatuzange-le-Goubet (Drôme). Request from family to investigate. Thursday 8 March 2018 from the prosecutor's office in Valence have opened & will explore this investigation. Now on list for invstigation.
4/9/18 update: A link has been established between Eric & NL. In NL's address book, investigators found the name of a family member of Eric's. The only connection that could link Eric Foray to Nordahl Lelandais is their respective jobs at some point in their lives. Eric was a representative in wine products and Nordahl Lelandais was a driver and delivery driver in a lemonade company that delivered water and spirits to restaurants and various businesses in the region.
The name found in a notebook of Nordahl Lelandais would be that of a cousin of the disappeared, according to France 3. It remains to be seen how and why Lelandais could have noted this surname. According to several media reports, the name of Eric Foray's cousin was discovered by investigators in Nordahl Lelandais' address book. But neither his family nor his companion seem to know this person.

End of relationship with Karine - December, 2016

Arthur Noyer, 23 years old, disappeared in 11-12 April 2017 in Chambéry. The night of the young soldier's disappearance, the mobile phones of Lelandais and the corporal triggered several relays in the Chambéry region at the same time. This supports the thesis that both men were traveling in the same car, namely the Audi A3 from Lelandais. The vehicle was filmed by a video surveillance camera in Chambéry. Arthur Noyer disappeared as he hitchhiked around 4 a. m. to get back to his barracks after a night spent in a disco. The investigators said he got into Nordahl Lelandeis' car. On February 5, 2018, Nordahl admitted to having picked him up without confessing that he had murdered him.
Indicted on 12/20/17 for this murder. 3/29/18 confessed to killing Noyer. During the hearing on 29 March NL spontaneously admitted that he gave a lift to Arthur who was very drunk (très alcoolisé). A fight erupted (BFM says that so far it is unknown if in the car or out), and NL violently punched Arthur who fell and died. Then NL transported Arthur body in a remote place.

Adrien Mourialmé, 24 years old, disappeared in 5 July 2017 on the shores of Lake Annecy (Haute-Savoie). The young man disappeared without taking his belongings. His bank account and phone have not been active since July 4th. He left most of his belongings at the hotel where he was working as a cook in Talloires-Montmin (Haute-Savoie), and vanished. 2/24/18: The study of telephony, in the case of the young cook, is completed. Paris Match has learned that it has given nothing. "Nor does it mean that Nordahl Lelandais was not on the scene," said Belgian family lawyer Stéphane Decamp. He could have turned off his phone well before the fact. Mr. Decamp hopes that the investigation will not be abandoned, despite this element." Found 9 months later on April 6, 2018 hanging from a tree.
Possible link; verification under way. Now on list for investigation. Prosecutors declare NL probably not involved with this crime.
4/9/18 Update: The public prosecutor's office in Annecy has not ruled out any possibility to date. 4/27/18: In this case, the body of the 24-year-old Belgian was found and the "criminal trail seems ruled out", reports L'Obs.

On July 18, 2017, a month before Maëlys' kidnapping, Nordahl becomes even more violent: "While driving his car, Lelandais sped up toward my client who was in her car, relates Gallo. She says she narrowly escaped the collision and an accident. Frightened, she decides to go to the authorities to file a complaint. But Lelandais tries to dissuade her. He follows her. "And when she arrives in front of the gendarmerie of Pont-de-Beauvoisin, Lelandais is already there," said Gallo.
But Karine does not give up. "The gendarmes took her complaint and the prosecutor's office in Chambéry filed the complaint as endangering the lives of others with immediate risk of death. Which is not minor!" exclaims Mr. Ronald Gallo, adding that this complaint has not had consequences

Maëlys De Araujo, 9 years old, disappeared at Pont-de-Beauvoisin in 27 August 2017. Her bones were discovery on February 14 and 15 at the foot of Mont Grêle in Savoie.
Indicted for this murder on 9/3/17; 2/14/18 confessed to killing Maëlys "accidentally" and led investigators to her body in the woods of Attignat-Oncin, on the heights of Lake Aiguebelette (Savoie)

The mission of this dedicated team consists of two stages. The first step is to take a closer look at Nordahl Lelandais' life course, interviewing all the judicial bases but also private service providers such as telephone operators, banks and insurance companies. In the jargon of the gendarmes, this work aims to "fix in time and space" the suspect. Concretely, it consists in finding his various addresses, the places he frequented, his employers, his friends, his banking movements, his old vehicles and mobile phones. Has it been checked anywhere? What gyms did he use? What nightclubs? The objective is to go back as far as possible in time.

The thousands of data collected will then be compared with the information available to investigators on all unsolved disappearance cases, through the AnaCrim software. This 360-strong unit was created in the 1990s, when Constable Jean-François Abgrall headed the investigation unit devoted to the "murder backpacker" Francis Heaulme. Since then, the system has made possible to implicate the serial killer Patrice Alègre for certain crimes and it was used to revive the case of little Gregory, in early 2017. AnaCrim makes it possible to create relational diagrams and chronologies, even when the protagonists of a file are very numerous.

Investigators have already been able to exclude Nordahl Lelandais' involvement in three cold cases: the disappearance of little Estelle Mouzin in 2003 in Guermantes (Seine-et-Marne), since he was on mission in French Guiana at that time; the Chevaline massacre in September 2012 in Savoie, and the disappearance of Lucas Tronche in March 2015 in the Gard. In this case, however, the courts are awaiting final results. "We have a number of elements that lead us to believe that he was not in the Gard at the time. But as long as we are not sure, it is an element on which we continue to work", the public prosecutor of Nîmes indicated.

Thanks again, Niner. This has become quite a list.

As the results of investigations now stand, Nordahl Lelandais has been indicted in two cases, namely Maëlys and Arthur Noyer. In these cases he also has confessed.

No involvement of Nordahl Lelandais has been noted in the following cases:
Estelle Mouzin (disappeared)
Lucas Tronche (disappeared)
Adrien Mourialmé (found deceased)

I found more info about Rachid Rammeche on the website of the ARPD:
http://www.arpd.fr/actualite-4987-rachid-rammeche-42-ans-disparu-a-chambery-73.html

rachid.jpg

Rachid was seen and identified in Strasbourg in 2009.

He may be in Belgium where he was fined in 2009 and 2014.

BBM

Rachid Rammeche was on my list of possible victims, because he had been staying in the same institution in Bassens as Lucie Roux. Assuming he was seen and identified in Strasbourg after his disappearance, it seems he got away from Nordahl Lelandais.

THE ARIANE CELL IS SEARCHING THROUGH 900 FILES FOR TRACES OF NORDAHL LELANDAIS

Europe1
http://www.europe1.fr/societe/la-ce...ouver-des-traces-de-nordahl-lelandais-3643115

INTERVIEW. General Jean-Philippe Lecouffe, supervisor of the Ariane cell, details the methods used to cross-check information in all cases with which Nordahl Lelandais might have a link.

"It's a colossal job," says General Jean-Philippe Lecouffe, deputy director of the Gendarmerie nationale's judicial police, and supervisor of the Ariane cell and all gendarmerie investigations. Guest of Europe 1 Friday morning, the army officer details the functioning of the cell set up to search for links between Nordahl Lelandais and all the mysterious disappearance cases not solved so far.

900 files to search. "We've grouped together 900 files that we're in the process of reworking, to see if there are any links with Nordahl Lelandais," Jean-Philippe Lecouffe tells. Created in January 2018, the Ariane cell brings together investigators from the gendarmerie's central criminal intelligence service, in Pontoise. "There are seven of them working in the cell in the Paris region, not counting all the investigation sections, all the investigators on the spot who are concerned by cases that may possibly involve Nordahl Lelandais," the deputy director says at the microphone of Europe 1.

Two methods. "We favoured two approaches to work on these files," the supervisor of the Ariane cell reveals. "The first, very methodical, where we work on each file to see if there is anything to be done in relation to what we know about Nordahl Lelandais' career. And a second, more intuitive, when files are closer to his usual area of action, on which we work in priority," he reveals. DNA traces, diary, topographic surveys, no element is set aside to try to find a link with Nordahl Lelandais, or on the contrary, to rule out a lead.

A needle in a haystack. "We will have collisions of the presence of Nordahl Lelandais near places where disappearances may have occurred," Jean-Phgilippe Lecouffe explains. "We can also sometimes have links in files, for example with telecommunications, even if this is complicated to implement," he admits. "Our work is to make a connection to demonstrate, or rule out, the possibility that there may have been a coincidence of presence between these missing and Nordahl Lelandais. But I would like to point out that Nordahl Lelandais is currently considered innocent in cases in which we have not been able to prove that he was involved," the soldier cautions.

BBM

We need to talk about numbers, Niner. 900 files. Please don't try this at home.

ZaZara said:
We need to talk about numbers, Niner. 900 files. Please don't try this at home.

:eek: 900 files!!! I hope not! :)

AFFAIRE LELANDAIS: THE ANGER OF THE FAMILIES OF THE MEN MISSING FROM FORT DE TAMIÉ

Le Parisien
http://www.leparisien.fr/faits-dive...-des-disparus-de-tamie-05-05-2018-7700373.php

The families of these two men, who disappeared during a techno party in Savoie one year apart, are of the opinion that justice is taking ample time to verify a possible link with Nordahl Lelandais.

The families of the "Disappeared from Fort de Tamié", two of the most sensitive cases in the sprawling investigation conducted by the gendarmerie on Nordahl Lelandais, 35, the alleged killer of Corporal Arthur Noyer and little Maëlys De Araujo, are angry. The reason: a reluctance, according to them, of justice to investigate their relatives.

The latest episode to date: they have filed a complaint for "kidnapping and sequestration" on 6 March 2018 with the constitution of a civil party, but which to date does not give rise to any concrete procedure! Worse, families are asked for their tax notifications by investigating judge Emmanuelle Bouyé to "justify the relevance of their complaint" and post a bond.

"I've been waiting seven years for a real investigation... Years waiting for an answer... And you have to pay to be entitled to justice that has been deficient from beginning to end in our files? That's absurd! If I have to, I'll pay the deposit, but at least I'd expect an investigation. Let us at last be told if there is a link between these cases and this man,"
Daniel Morin pleads. The 62 years old is the father of Jean-Christophe Morin, who disappeared during an electronic music festival at the Fort de Tamié on September 10, 2011 when he was 22 years old. Only his little grey backpack was found.

The same fate was reserved for the family of Ahmed Hamadou, 45, who also disappeared during the same festival on the night of 7 to 8 September 2012, one year later. Without this raising the slightest suspicion of a presumed link between these two disappearances. Two cases that weren't even assigned to the same investigating department.

A "Techno" festival, that Nordahl Lelandais, a former army dog handler who later became a drug dealer and a big fan of these gatherings, appreciated so much. Places where the sale of narcotics is widespread.

"Justice is wasting precious time once again. Since 11 January we have alerted the various public prosecutors and in particular the one in Chambéry that we have at their disposal Jean-Christophe Morin's two telephones. But no one has come to seize them... An aberration," according to the lawyers for the families Didier Seban and Corinne Herrmann.

The lawyers believe that "justice deliberately keeps the civil parties out of the case." For lawyers, the phone directories and call logs on these phones may already be the beginning of something to dig up to "establish a possible connection with Nordahl Lelandais or cross-reference calls" that will allow them to know who was in contact with whom.

"Since 2012, no one has come to see me or my brothers. We went to the gendarmerie in Albertville (Savoie), but nobody wanted to see us," Farida Hamadou, 50, says. Farida, Ahmed's sister has never seen an investigator or a magistrate after the disappearance of her brother Ahmed, a vulnerable person, who lived in Chambéry le Haut. Ahmed often went to La Bridoire where his family had just inherited a house. A commune where a member of the Lelandais family still lives.

"He used to hitchhike to get around and get to Pont-de-Beauvoisin (editor's note: where the little Maëlys was kidnapped), where we also have family," according to the sister, who wonders: "And what if he had met Nordahl Lelandais? We are in the Middle Ages of a justice system that has not learned the lessons of the Guy Georges, Emile Louis, or other cases and refuses to apprehend serial killers," Maitre Didier Seban denounces.

When contacted, the Chambéry public prosecutor's office simply recalled that "the case is under investigation. The judge manages her case as she sees fit. The latter, when asked, replied that she was "at a hearing".

Complaint as a civil party

"Article 85 of the Code of Criminal Procedure provides that "Any person who claims to have been injured by a crime or misdemeanour may bring a civil action before the competent investigating judge". A civil action therefore allows a victim to apply directly to the judge for the opening of an investigation. But it is admissible only under certain conditions: a simple complaint must already have been lodged with a judicial police service or with the public prosecutor. And that he has indicated that he will not prosecute or that he has not responded within three months. The prejudice suffered must be justified and, if the judge so requests, a deposit must be paid.

BBM

:eek:hwow: :eek:hwow:

All of France is looking at you, a special cell has been installed that is investigating 900 cases for possible links, the highest prosecutor of Grenoble wants reforms and humanity back into the system and then investigating judge Emmanuelle Bouyé has the nerve to request a deposit for the two (of three) cases in which the hinky meter sounds loudest.

* the third case is the disappearance of Lucie Roux, all IMHO.

AFFAIRE LELANDAIS: THE ANGER OF THE FAMILIES OF THE MEN MISSING FROM FORT DE TAMIÉ

Le Parisien
http://www.leparisien.fr/faits-dive...-des-disparus-de-tamie-05-05-2018-7700373.php

The families of these two men, who disappeared during a techno party in Savoie one year apart, are of the opinion that justice is taking ample time to verify a possible link with Nordahl Lelandais.

The families of the "Disappeared from Fort de Tamié", two of the most sensitive cases in the sprawling investigation conducted by the gendarmerie on Nordahl Lelandais, 35, the alleged killer of Corporal Arthur Noyer and little Maëlys De Araujo, are angry. The reason: a reluctance, according to them, of justice to investigate their relatives.

The latest episode to date: they have filed a complaint for "kidnapping and sequestration" on 6 March 2018 with the constitution of a civil party, but which to date does not give rise to any concrete procedure! Worse, families are asked for their tax notifications by investigating judge Emmanuelle Bouyé to "justify the relevance of their complaint" and post a bond.

"I've been waiting seven years for a real investigation... Years waiting for an answer... And you have to pay to be entitled to justice that has been deficient from beginning to end in our files? That's absurd! If I have to, I'll pay the deposit, but at least I'd expect an investigation. Let us at last be told if there is a link between these cases and this man,"
Daniel Morin pleads. The 62 years old is the father of Jean-Christophe Morin, who disappeared during an electronic music festival at the Fort de Tamié on September 10, 2011 when he was 22 years old. Only his little grey backpack was found.

The same fate was reserved for the family of Ahmed Hamadou, 45, who also disappeared during the same festival on the night of 7 to 8 September 2012, one year later. Without this raising the slightest suspicion of a presumed link between these two disappearances. Two cases that weren't even assigned to the same investigating department.

A "Techno" festival, that Nordahl Lelandais, a former army dog handler who later became a drug dealer and a big fan of these gatherings, appreciated so much. Places where the sale of narcotics is widespread.

"Justice is wasting precious time once again. Since 11 January we have alerted the various public prosecutors and in particular the one in Chambéry that we have at their disposal Jean-Christophe Morin's two telephones. But no one has come to seize them... An aberration," according to the lawyers for the families Didier Seban and Corinne Herrmann.

The lawyers believe that "justice deliberately keeps the civil parties out of the case." For lawyers, the phone directories and call logs on these phones may already be the beginning of something to dig up to "establish a possible connection with Nordahl Lelandais or cross-reference calls" that will allow them to know who was in contact with whom.

"Since 2012, no one has come to see me or my brothers. We went to the gendarmerie in Albertville (Savoie), but nobody wanted to see us," Farida Hamadou, 50, says. Farida, Ahmed's sister has never seen an investigator or a magistrate after the disappearance of her brother Ahmed, a vulnerable person, who lived in Chambéry le Haut. Ahmed often went to La Bridoire where his family had just inherited a house. A commune where a member of the Lelandais family still lives.

"He used to hitchhike to get around and get to Pont-de-Beauvoisin (editor's note: where the little Maëlys was kidnapped), where we also have family," according to the sister, who wonders: "And what if he had met Nordahl Lelandais? We are in the Middle Ages of a justice system that has not learned the lessons of the Guy Georges, Emile Louis, or other cases and refuses to apprehend serial killers," Maitre Didier Seban denounces.

When contacted, the Chambéry public prosecutor's office simply recalled that "the case is under investigation. The judge manages her case as she sees fit. The latter, when asked, replied that she was "at a hearing".

BBM

:eek:hwow: :eek:hwow:

All of France is looking at you, a special cell has been installed that is investigating 900 cases for possible links, the highest prosecutor of Grenoble wants reforms and humanity back into the system and then investigating judge Emmanuelle Bouyé has the nerve to request a deposit for the two (of three) cases in which the hinky meter sounds loudest.

* the third case is the disappearance of Lucie Roux, all IMHO.

I thought that was odd. They make it sound like they are really working on this, but then again they have yet to pick up one of the men's two phones. He disappeared years ago... but his phones didn't.

I thought that was odd. They make it sound like they are really working on this, but then again they have yet to pick up one of the men's two phones. He disappeared years ago... but his phones didn't.

Just as well the family kept those phones!

IMHO there are two different investigations. The one in Pontoise aims to reconstruct Nordahl Lelandais' life and establish possible connections with unexplained deaths or disappearances. They either exclude NL or they find a link. In the press it was said that for now, no link with Jean-Christophe Morin or Ahmed Hamadou has been established. Don't know what that means, it is not an exclusion either and it may change any moment.

The other investigation would be into the disappearance of Jean-Christophe Morin and Ahmed Hamadou, regardless of Nordahl Lelandais. I wonder what they are doing in Chambéry if they haven't reached the point yet where they might want to investigate the phones. Why not start with those phones?

BTW I'm still amazed that friend YK is not a POI in the disappearance of Ahmed Hamadou. He went missing around the same time from the same area for two weeks, and his car has never been located. I wonder if this was investigated and what the results were. Waiting for an inquisitive reporter to tell us more...!

Slightly off topic again, but earlier today Régis posted a photo of himself when he was younger...

Slightly off topic again, but earlier today Régis posted a photo of himself when he was younger...

:great: :great: :great:

Link or it did not happen!!!

Or even better, the picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads