Found Deceased France - Maëlys De Araujo, 9, Pont-de-Beauvoisin, 27 Aug 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.leparisien.fr/faits-dive...e-de-nordahl-lelandais-13-04-2018-7662957.php

The name of a relative of Eric Foray who disappeared in September 2016 would appear in a notebook of Nordahl Lelandais, the alleged killer of Corporal Noyer and little Maëlys.

Is the man who killed Maëlys De Araujo, 9, and Corporal Arthur Noyer, 23, responsible for the disappearance of Eric Foray, 47, a former wine representative? This man settled in Chatuzange-le-Goubet (Drôme) with his companion Régis Pique, 60 years of age, disappeared on 16 September 2016. He had just bought steaks in a Super U before stopping by the bakery at 12:30 hrs.

A link established with Nordahl Lelandais was mentioned by France 3. But, for the time being, the prosecutor's office in Valence contacted on Friday indicated through the voice of Alex Perrin, the prosecutor: "There will be no communication on this case which is under investigation. The time is not yet right."

According to our information, a meeting with the investigating judge is scheduled for April 30 after the filing of a complaint for kidnapping and abduction against X by Me Bernard Boulloud, lawyer of Régis Pique, companion of the disappeared. "I have not yet had access to the file and only the prosecution can confirm this possible link," he believes.

"We had just moved to the Drôme and we had plans to open a restaurant in Romans-sur-Isère. The same afternoon Eric disappeared, we were supposed to get a check for 7 200 €. He couldn't have disappeared like that. He even bought train tickets to see his children in Nancy in the days that followed," Régis Pique says. The partner of Éric Foray has been struggling for months to move the investigation forward.

"I still have hope. We were a happy couple and full of plans. You have to have that, otherwise there's no point in moving heaven and earth to find Eric," Régis Pique adds.

The name found in a notebook of Nordahl Lelandais would be that of a cousin of the disappeared, according to France 3. It remains to be seen how and why Lelandais could have noted this surname.
Eric Foray was driving a large Suzuki Vitara all-terrain vehicle. A car that has never been found. Its golden and pearly colour would certainly not go unnoticed.

The only connection that could link Eric Foray to Nordahl Lelandais is their respective jobs at some point in their lives. Eric was a representative in wine products and Nordahl Lelandais was a driver and delivery driver in a lemonade company that delivered water and spirits to restaurants and various businesses in the region.

The investigation into Eric Foray's disappearance established that his bank account has shown no movement since September 2016, as has his Vitale card [ health insurance card ], while this former sales representative was under regular treatment.

"He couldn't just leave. Certainly not of his own free will", Régis Pique assures, bitter. He waits to meet with the judge at the end of the month.

BBM

Any idea what the medical treatment of Eric Foray was about? Could it be related to his disappearance, for instance if he was a diabetic and hadn't eaten, might he have become disoriented? Not saying that he was, there were no mentions of a medical urgency, but this under regular treatment makes me a little curious.

:detective:

http://www.leparisien.fr/faits-dive...e-de-nordahl-lelandais-13-04-2018-7662957.php

The name of a relative of Eric Foray who disappeared in September 2016 would appear in a notebook of Nordahl Lelandais, the alleged killer of Corporal Noyer and little Maëlys.

Is the man who killed Maëlys De Araujo, 9, and Corporal Arthur Noyer, 23, responsible for the disappearance of Eric Foray, 47, a former wine representative? This man settled in Chatuzange-le-Goubet (Drôme) with his companion Régis Pique, 60 years of age, disappeared on 16 September 2016. He had just bought steaks in a Super U before stopping by the bakery at 12:30 hrs.

A link established with Nordahl Lelandais was mentioned by France 3. But, for the time being, the prosecutor's office in Valence contacted on Friday indicated through the voice of Alex Perrin, the prosecutor: "There will be no communication on this case which is under investigation. The time is not yet right."

According to our information, a meeting with the investigating judge is scheduled for April 30 after the filing of a complaint for kidnapping and abduction against X by Me Bernard Boulloud, lawyer of Régis Pique, companion of the disappeared. "I have not yet had access to the file and only the prosecution can confirm this possible link," he believes.

"We had just moved to the Drôme and we had plans to open a restaurant in Romans-sur-Isère. The same afternoon Eric disappeared, we were supposed to get a check for 7 200 €. He couldn't have disappeared like that. He even bought train tickets to see his children in Nancy in the days that followed," Régis Pique says. The partner of Éric Foray has been struggling for months to move the investigation forward.

"I still have hope. We were a happy couple and full of plans. You have to have that, otherwise there's no point in moving heaven and earth to find Eric," Régis Pique adds.

The name found in a notebook of Nordahl Lelandais would be that of a cousin of the disappeared, according to France 3. It remains to be seen how and why Lelandais could have noted this surname.
Eric Foray was driving a large Suzuki Vitara all-terrain vehicle. A car that has never been found. Its golden and pearly colour would certainly not go unnoticed.

The only connection that could link Eric Foray to Nordahl Lelandais is their respective jobs at some point in their lives. Eric was a representative in wine products and Nordahl Lelandais was a driver and delivery driver in a lemonade company that delivered water and spirits to restaurants and various businesses in the region.

The investigation into Eric Foray's disappearance established that his bank account has shown no movement since September 2016, as has his Vitale card [ health insurance card ], while this former sales representative was under regular treatment.

"He couldn't just leave. Certainly not of his own free will", Régis Pique assures, bitter. He waits to meet with the judge at the end of the month.

BBM

Any idea what the medical treatment of Eric Foray was about? Could it be related to his disappearance, for instance if he was a diabetic and hadn't eaten, might he have become disoriented? Not saying that he was, there were no mentions of a medical urgency, but this under regular treatment makes me a little curious.

I don't know about Eric, but I do remember that another person who also vanished was being treated for Ménière's disease (causes vertigo) at the time of her disappearance... I think it was Anne-Charlotte Poncin.

I find it odd that we still haven't heard anything from Eric's family back in Nancy. Régis seems to be the only one looking for him right now.

The cousin, Julien, does appear to have ties to the same region as Éric (Nancy area).

And still no photos of Régis when he was modeling for Dior...

I can't find one single photo of him... :(

I find it odd that we still haven't heard anything from Eric's family back in Nancy. Régis seems to be the only one looking for him right now.

The cousin, Julien, does appear to have ties to the same region as Éric (Nancy area).

And still no photos of Régis when he was modeling for Dior...

Mystery "solved". François Régis Pique would have been a model 25 - 40 years ago when models often were not named at all. They also might be registerd with an agency under a stage name. Undoubtedly there are posters and pictures of FRP out on the internet, but his name does not have be on it. Try Google in such cases, it is pretty useless. You would have to know the product, the season, the brand and the fashion house and so on.

There are persons out there busy giving back their name to the male models of those days! I found http://www.uomoclassico.com and https://www.facebook.com/uomoclassico

SBM

I could find nothing on the web about this medical treatment - apart from the Parisien article - and as you said there were no mentions of medical urgency. Maybe a medication to manage cholesterol (not immediately life threatening) or something similar?

article posted by ZaZara post #1081 said:

April 30th - for NL too??? or just Regis and a judge?

TIA!

April 30th - for NL too??? or just Regis and a judge?

TIA!

Régis Pique, his lawyer, judge. The complaint is about "X", person unknown. The info about NL and the possible connection with a family member will come from the file.

Why didn't this alleged family member come forward once the name of NL was raised, I wonder.

The role of Éric Foray's family remains unclear, Renarde has remarked this too. Have they chosen to remain in the background will Régis Pique appears to be trying to get things moving all on his own? He only found the lawyer who agreed to take up the case when he attended the meeting of the families of the persons missing from the region. Éric had been missing for over a year then.

:notgood:

Mystery "solved". François Régis Pique would have been a model 25 - 40 years ago when models often were not named at all. They also might be registerd with an agency under a stage name. Undoubtedly there are posters and pictures of FRP out on the internet, but his name does not have be on it. Try Google in such cases, it is pretty useless. You would have to know the product, the season, the brand and the fashion house and so on.

There are persons out there busy giving back their name to the male models of those days! I found http://www.uomoclassico.com and https://www.facebook.com/uomoclassico

Wow... Rabbit hole... Still looking... :findinglink:

"According to our information, in a notebook belonging to the suspect of the murders of young Maëlys and Arthur Noyer, would indeed appear the name of another Foray. "It's not Eric's brother, that's for sure! I do not know what relationship and even if there is one, between my companion and this other Foray," said Régis Pique.

Originally from Nancy, Eric Foray had left everything to change his life and start anew in Drôme with his companion. "He had left his family and I my professional activity, to start from scratch, together! Eric did not leave of his own accord," insists Régis [...]

"He came to the Drôme area before me to look for a job and a house. He could have met Nordahl Lelandais who at the time would have worked in the wine and spirits sector," adds Régis Pique.

https://www.estrepublicain.fr/actualite/2018/04/14/eric-foray-a-t-il-croise-lelandais#0_0

Hmmm.... maybe a long lost cousin that NL knew, and found out Eric's last name and started a conversion in the parking lot?? :dunno: Could actually be a coincidence!!

Hmmm.... maybe a long lost cousin that NL knew, and found out Eric's last name and started a conversion in the parking lot?? :dunno: Could actually be a coincidence!!

A conversation, even... :)

So I know Eric's parents did speak out to say their family had no connection to Julien, but they seem really quiet, other than that. We don't even know his parents' names. There's no real plea for him, surely they miss him? And his children must miss him too? Why is Eric's family still so quiet?

'NORDAHL LELANDAIS TOOK ADVANTAGE OF HIS MILITARY TRAINING'

LCI.fr
https://www.lci.fr/france/emission-...aire-pense-son-ancien-commandant-2084610.html

After his confession concerning little Maëlys and Corporal Arthur Noyer, Nordal Lelandais became the most alarming suspect in France. A link with an unexplained disappearance that occurred 18 months ago has just been highlighted by investigators. Who is he really? New testimonies, collected by "Sept a Huit", broadcast on 15 April on TF1, paint an increasingly elusive portrait.

Nordahl Lelandais distills his truths drop by drop. The man who confessed to killing Maëlys after months of denial also admitted on March 29 that he was involved in the death of Corporal Arthur Noyer. A "fight" followed by a fatal fall, he explained to the judges. Even more recently, there would be a link with a third case that has just been established. Investigators wonder how the name of a relative of Eric Foray, who disappeared mysteriously in the Drôme in 2016, appears in the address book of the former soldier.

This new track accentuates even more the elusive image of the former dog handler, who only cracks as a last resort. He was taught how to behave in the face of adversity. All the training [he followed, editor's note] may have reinforced this double face. "We educated him to become stronger. We are taught to be relatively hard, to harden ourselves psychologically and physically, and I think he took advantage of that," Commander Alain Gausse, who had him under his command at the 132nd dog battalion of the army, based in Suippes, tells "Seven to Eight".

The other side of the face that he had presented to Amélie, this former companion, interviewed in the show and who evokes "a magnificent relationship" with "someone sweet who made me laugh". The same one that Simone, the principal teacher of Lelandais then a high school student in Pont-de-Beauvoisin, had seen. She remembers one "charming student who seemed nice at first, but as time went on, we realized that he wasn't as nice as he seemed. He seemed to have cheat sheets everywhere. He was a liar, that's for sure, even caught with his hand in the bag, he would deny it." These new testimonies collected by "Seven to Eight" draw the portrait of a Nordahl Lelandais still blurred, that the investigators try to bring to light.

After the successive indictments of Nordahl Lelandais in the case of Maëlys (in September for kidnapping, then in November for murder) and of Arthur Noyer (in December for murder), a coordination unit, baptised Ariane, was created in mid-January at the judicial centre of the national gendarmerie in Pontoise, to cross-check the life course of the former handler and the unsolved cases from the regions where he used to go.

BBM

DISAPPEARANCE OF ANTOINE ZOIA: GRANDPARENTS WANT TO REVIVE HOPE AND ACTION

La Gazette Arriégoise
https://gazette-ariegeoise.fr/disparition-dantoine-zoia-lacher-de-ballon-dimanche-a-ferrieres/

It's a story that never ends. One of those those stories that we read about in the press, that twist the heart and appeal to the deepest fears. Stories from which we feel disconnected. Yet this is what happened to Antoine Zoia's family on March 1, 2016 in the Gard. A family with its roots in Ariège, in Ferrières.

On that day, March 1, 2016, 16-year-old Antoine leaves all his belongings at home, including his mobile phone, and goes to see a friend. He walks the streets of the village of Clarensac in the Gard, steps into a shop to buy a lighter and... nothing more. Like he vanished into thin air.

From Ferrières, after two years of silence, his grandparents Michel and Dany want to revive hope and action. "At the beginning, more than thirty gendarmes were mobilized, the means deployed were considerable," Michel, Antoine's grandfather ponders. "The military, speleologists, dozens of people participated in the search. Then, seven gendarmes were specially assigned to this disappearance, full time. But no leads came up."
Antoine was in first grade, athletic, liked video games, had at first glance the life of a normal teenager and nothing could predict that his family would fall into this void.

"When you have young people, you think about drugs, car accidents, bad company, but never about them disappearing, vanishing into thin air overnight," Dany Buzy-Zoia explains. Michel, his voice broken by emotion, speaks "of a heavy, deep, interminable silence."

A silence they want to break to maintain hope, give a second wind to mobilization. On April 15 in Ferrières (11h30), a minute of silence and a balloon release will gather all those who support this hope.

On this occasion, distribution material, posters and stickers will be distributed. Donations are also welcome. The objective of this day is to circulate Antoine's portrait as much as possible, through posters, but also on cars or transport vehicles, so that they go even further.

BBM

'NORDAHL LELANDAIS TOOK ADVANTAGE OF HIS MILITARY TRAINING'

LCI.fr
https://www.lci.fr/france/emission-...aire-pense-son-ancien-commandant-2084610.html

After his confession concerning little Maëlys and Corporal Arthur Noyer, Nordal Lelandais became the most alarming suspect in France. A link with an unexplained disappearance that occurred 18 months ago has just been highlighted by investigators. Who is he really? New testimonies, collected by "Sept a Huit", broadcast on 15 April on TF1, paint an increasingly elusive portrait.

Nordahl Lelandais distills his truths drop by drop. The man who confessed to killing Maëlys after months of denial also admitted on March 29 that he was involved in the death of Corporal Arthur Noyer. A "fight" followed by a fatal fall, he explained to the judges. Even more recently, there would be a link with a third case that has just been established. Investigators wonder how the name of a relative of Eric Foray, who disappeared mysteriously in the Drôme in 2016, appears in the address book of the former soldier.

This new track accentuates even more the elusive image of the former dog handler, who only cracks as a last resort. He was taught how to behave in the face of adversity. All the training [he followed, editor's note] may have reinforced this double face. "We educated him to become stronger. We are taught to be relatively hard, to harden ourselves psychologically and physically, and I think he took advantage of that," Commander Alain Gausse, who had him under his command at the 132nd dog battalion of the army, based in Suippes, tells "Seven to Eight".

SBM

http://www.lunion.fr/86577/article/...ien-commandant-de-nordahl-lelandais-s-exprime

On the programme Sept à Huit, broadcast on Sunday 15 April, journalists portrayed Nordahl Lelandais, the former military officer indicted for the murder of Maëlys De Araujo and Corporal Arthur Noyer.

As we revealed to you in September 2017, Nordahl Lelandais was in the military for five years with the 132nd dog battalion based in Suippes. The teams of Seven to Eight met Commander Alain Gausse, the former commander of Lelandais when he was in la Marne.

He explains that "in order to get something from the dog (he was a dog handler), he used to torment him a bit: when things didn't go well, he forced the dog, almost strangling him to show that he was the master."

BBM

IMHO that is how accidents may happen...... :thinking:

A conversation, even... :)

So I know Eric's parents did speak out to say their family had no connection to Julien, but they seem really quiet, other than that. We don't even know his parents' names. There's no real plea for him, surely they miss him? And his children must miss him too? Why is Eric's family still so quiet?

The parents gave an interview to L'Est Republicain in March, but it is hidden behind a paywall. :gaah:

https://www.estrepublicain.fr/editi...8/03/10/il-n-est-jamais-arrive-au-rendez-vous

"He never made it to the appointment."

Apparently Éric Foray used to visit them each month, and they don't understand why he wouldn't turn up.

The parents gave an interview to L'Est Republicain in March, but it is hidden behind a paywall. :gaah:

https://www.estrepublicain.fr/editi...8/03/10/il-n-est-jamais-arrive-au-rendez-vous

"He never made it to the appointment."

Apparently Éric Foray used to visit them each month, and they don't understand why he wouldn't turn up.

I was able to read that article at the FB page Régis set up (Disparition d'Éric Foray). Look under timeline photos. It's not easy to read because it's a photo of the actual article. There isn't much information there, it's a short article and Éric's parents are not named. They are working with an attorney in Nancy who is also not named.

DISAPPEARANCE OF LUCIE ROUX IN BASSENS IN 2012: SHE WOULD HAVE HAD LUNCH SEVERAL TIMES WITH NORDAHL LELANDAIS

Dauphine.com
https://www.ledauphine.com/savoie/2...dejeune-plusieurs-fois-avec-nordahl-lelandais

Will we ever know what happened to Lucie Roux?

This 43-year-old woman disappeared one Sunday in September 2012, while living in an apartment rented in Bassens by the psychiatric hospital. She suffered from depression and lived there with three roommates.

This week, the Roux family's lawyer, Me Christian Saint-André, wrote to the public prosecutor of Chambéry, Thierry Dran: "I was contacted by a friend of Lucie Roux. She says she's ready to testify to the investigators. According to her, Lucie had lunch several times before she disappeared, with another friend and Nordahl Lelandais. These meals would have been taken in a common area of the hospital."

The lawyer considered the information serious enough to alert the court.

BBM

If true, this would be a real link!

Four years to the day before Éric Foray vanished:

"Lucie Roux, 43, missing since September 16, 2012 in Savoie:

She was suffering from depression and lived in a home, along with three other patients from the Bassens psychiatric hospital in Savoie. "Lucie was treated from 2006 to 2012. And it seems that Nordahl Lelandais was followed by the medical-psychological center of Chambéry from 2012 to 2013," explained Lucie's mother Olga to the Dauphiné Libéré, in January, in order to request the reopening of the file. "

https://www.lejdd.fr/societe/faits-...affaires-qui-posent-toujours-question-3613877

Wasn't Lucie the one who was last seen taking a cab to the other side of town? The taxi driver mentioned she had some building supplies with her when he dropped her off, and that was the last time she was seen? I'll look for the link...

"43 years old, this woman [Lucie Roux] was due to leave the psychiatric hospital of Bassens in the months to come. On September 16, 2012, "she took a taxi, went to a DIY store to buy a wooden board and nails," says Bernard Valézy of the ARPD. "Then she took a taxi again and was dropped off on the heights of Chambéry." She was never seen again. Her mother is doing everything to revive the investigation, adds the vice president of the association. "

https://www.msn.com/fr-fr/actualite...tice-travaille/ar-AAvhMtl?ocid=ob-fb-frfr-839

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA