Australia - Larissa Beilby, 16, 15 June 2018 *killer died*

On Channel 7 news tonight: Cameras at the Buccan Property, providing evidence, will be used in the Trial.
So was ZS the only person staying at this address. I think I read the silver car is his ?? So perhaps he actually lived at the gated community. Without autopsy complete they don’t know when or how this happened. Maybe not even where ?
Surely if he saw anyone at all over the past week or so, they will also be charged.

No worries Champaign.
Can't believe he slept on the beach on the night of the siege after leaving his apartment and came back in the morning to face the camera's o_O
I also can’t believe the police let him go ? I am thinking it was within the interviews when he stated he saw guns and ZS was worried about him calling cops is the point he put himself in !
Joe tried to overexplain and by doing that Joe dobbed Joe in !

A shotgun, crystal meth, $6,400 cash and fake licence plates: Inside unit where Zlatko Sikorsky hid | Daily Mail Online

Have we seen this one. Cash, meth, fake plates, weapons and ammunition. Didn’t someone mention his access to numerous plates earlier ?
Also see last couple sentences regarding all round top bloke Joe

ETA - sorry for multi posts
I hadn’t seen this one yet- thanks. I also read somewhere earlier today (sorry can’t recall exact source) that there was a note found with the cash saying ‘hope this helps’ or something like that.
Sorry if that’s already been mentioned.

I hadn’t seen this one yet- thanks. I also read somewhere earlier today (sorry can’t recall exact source) that there was a note found with the cash saying ‘hope this helps’ or something like that.
Sorry if that’s already been mentioned.
Interesting about the note. I hadn’t heard that bit. The daily is updating info rapidly though. I agree with Jennifer that someone is leaking to them, for good reason I would guess.

Wonder if there is any link with the guy shot in the neck while driving in morayfield on Sunday or just a case of interesting timing?????

Wonder if there is any link with the guy shot in the neck while driving in morayfield on Sunday or just a case of interesting timing?????
Interesting idea ... and I presume the injured guy who got shot isn’t speaking with police? Considering his friends are on the run, and it was a stolen car. I think lots of people involved in methamphetamine, or other drugs for that matter, in similar areas, always seem to link up somewhere, somehow ...

Brisbane teen Larissa Beilby 'brutally bashed' before death

Police will allege that Ms Beilby was brutally beaten in the lead up to her death, before being dumped in a barrel.

The 34-year-old is alleged to have killed the 16-year-old, who was his partner, sometime after she was last seen alive in Sandgate on June 15.
Police will allege Sikorsky detained Ms Beilby against her will and tortured her prior to her death.

Larissa Beilby 'tortured' before death

It is understood police are investigating the possibility a wider criminal network helped sheltered Sikorsky from authorities while he was on the run.

A 40-year-old woman and a 38-year-old man have already been charged with being accessories after the fact

The man is the tenant of the unit Mr Sikorsky holed up in during the manhunt. He gave an interview to 9NEWS on the scene.

He told reporters that one of his friends, who he had not seen for a long time, had called him wanting to meet up before arriving with Sikorsky.

“I was home and a friend who I haven’t seen in a long time rang me up, he wanted to catch up,” he told 9NEWS.

The tenant continues, “I had no idea who he was.”
Larissa Beilby 'tortured' before death

Interesting idea ... and I presume the injured guy who got shot isn’t speaking with police? Considering his friends are on the run, and it was a stolen car. I think lots of people involved in methamphetamine, or other drugs for that matter, in similar areas, always seem to link up somewhere, somehow ...
They guy who was shot has injuries that are non survivable i believe so he will not be talking either.

Interesting "accused of detaining Larissa in a vehicle against her will " I presume this is before she was actually killed. Seems like an interesting detail that they must have found evidence of to be able to make that accusation.
Does anyone know if we have to wait until Sept 3rd for the next hearing to get further details on the autopsy results, or will they be released to the media/public prior to that.

Interesting "accused of detaining Larissa in a vehicle against her will " I presume this is before she was actually killed. Seems like an interesting detail that they must have found evidence of to be able to make that accusation.
Does anyone know if we have to wait until Sept 3rd for the next hearing to get further details on the autopsy results, or will they be released to the media/public prior to that.
"No doubt, hopefully misadventure will be open on the basis of that autopsy report." Looks like he is hoping misadventure is an option for his client but is not necessarily too hopeful that that will be the case.

its a weak argument.
not that I am at all familiar with s & m but I don't imagine being bashed actually is part of the game.
people don't come to work black and blue and half dead because they had a really good time on the weekend :oops::oops:

Last edited:
BREAKING: The man accused of helping alleged body in a barrel killer Zlatko Sikorsky has been granted bail. Joe Geiger claims he did not know the accused murderer. The Magistrate has told his lawyer "you'd have to be living in a cave to not know who Sikorsky was".

7 News Brisbane

BREAKING: The man accused of helping alleged body in a barrel killer Zlatko Sikorsky has been granted bail. Joe Geiger claims he did not know the accused murderer. The Magistrate has told his lawyer "you'd have to be living in a cave to not know who Sikorsky was".

7 News Brisbane

Bail and he is on Parole for another matter? What a joke

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa