GUILTY CO - Jordan Vong, 7, found deceased, Denver, 6 Aug 2018 *arrests*

I am still confused as the legal charge of two counts of first degree murder ? What is the meaning of two counts if only one person and incident ?
Jamie Leary on Twitter
Jamie is a reporter and this is her news account
Name of teen accused of killing 7-year-old Jordan Vong released Tuesday
According to the new documents, Jennie Bunsom was charged with first-degree murder after deliberation and first-degree murder by a person in a position of trust (victim under the age of 12) in the death of 7-year-old Jordan Vong. Bunsom is his aunt and Contact7 Investigates confirmed she lived in the same house as him.

New details about suspect, death of 7-year-old Jordan Vong released in court documents

Video and article at link.

Guys/mods, this language is in the mainstream media. This is a cut and paste. More atlink. It is an interview with the girlfriend by the media. I hope I don't get demerit points for posting this!

"We stopped by the girlfriend’s house. We’re not showing her face because she is a juvenile and has not been charged.

FOX 31: “We were wondering if you wanted to comment at all about Jennie Bunsom?”
Suspect’s girlfriend: “I don’t want to say . The f*ck. Ya’ll are lying on my name.”
FOX 31: “According to the arrest affidavit -
Suspect’s girlfriend: “According to the arrest affidavit. I don’t give a what they said I told her. I didn’t tell her . Period.”
FOX 31: “She told police you told her to hide the body of Jordan Vong. Is that true?”
Suspect’s girlfriend: “Well I didn’t tell her that , retarded *advertiser censored** *advertiser censored*. (slams door)"

ETA- how did Fox 31 know the girl's name as it was redacted in the arrest affidavit? Social media?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180814-213513.jpg
    Screenshot_20180814-213513.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
New details about suspect, death of 7-year-old Jordan Vong released in court documents

Video and article at link.

Guys/mods, this language is in the mainstream media. This is a cut and paste. More atlink. It is an interview with the girlfriend by the media. I hope I don't get demerit points for posting this!

"We stopped by the girlfriend’s house. We’re not showing her face because she is a juvenile and has not been charged.

FOX 31: “We were wondering if you wanted to comment at all about Jennie Bunsom?”
Suspect’s girlfriend: “I don’t want to say ****. The f*ck. Ya’ll are lying on my name.”
Suspect’s girlfriend: “According to the arrest affidavit. I don’t give a **** what they said I told her. I didn’t tell her ****. Period.”
FOX 31: “She told police you told her to hide the body of Jordan Vong. Is that true?”
Suspect’s girlfriend: “Well I didn’t tell her that ****, retarded *advertiser censored** *advertiser censored*. (slams door)"

ETA- how did Fox 31 know the girl's name as it was redacted in the arrest affidavit? Social media?

Imo social media. Her insta wasn’t private a couple of days ago. It may be now, idk, I don’t remember her name. But she posted a pic of Jennie and captioned it with something along the lines of how she isn’t going to say nothing about the situation. Which was weird, why even post at all then? Teens. sigh.

Interview with the girlfriend. Remember, she's not been charged and she's a minor so we can only discuss what was included in this article. Lots of swearing which was edited:
FOX 31: “We were wondering if you wanted to comment at all about [JB]?”
Suspect’s girlfriend: “I don’t want to say . The f*ck. Ya’ll are lying on my name.”
Suspect’s girlfriend: “According to the arrest affidavit. I don’t give a what they said I told her. I didn’t tell her . Period.”
Suspect’s girlfriend: “Well I didn’t tell her that , retarded *advertiser censored** *advertiser censored*. (slams door)

Well okay then.
ETA: Oops, dixiegirl1035 posted the same while I was writing.

Going on a road trip today & tomorrow.
animated-smileys-vehicles-074.gif
So thought I'd post this now.

Thursday, August 16th:
*Hearing on Advisement (@ 8:30am MT) – CO – Jordan Vong (7) (reported missing August 6, 2018, found 8/8/18) – Jennie Bunsom (16) arrested (8/8/18) & charged (8/9/18) as an adult with 1st degree murder after deliberation & 1st degree murder by a person in a position of trust (victim under the age of 12). Held without bond.
8/13/18 Update: Denver District Attorney’s Office said Monday that the girl, who was not immediately identified by name, is being charged on suspicion of murder in the first-degree after deliberation and child abuse resulting in death.
8/14/18 Update: Jennie Bunsom will be tried as adult. Charged with 2 counts of 1st degree murder: Charged with first-degree murder after deliberation and first-degree murder by a person in a position of trust (victim under the age of 12). While Bunsom's juvenile hearing is still scheduled for 10 a.m. Tuesday, the district attorney's office said her appearance will be waived and the juvenile case will be dismissed in light of the adult direct filing. Next hearing is 8/16.

Face tats on 15 year olds though? I get that a lot of parents don’t care, but face tats are pretty extreme. It seems like parental supervision wasn’t exactly rampant in that household imo.

Makes me feel much better about my daughter's rose, tatted on her inner wrist. Thank Goodness it isn't on her face.

Have a safe trip Niner!

Suspect in Denver boy's death could request hearing to try and move case back to juvenile court

More info on

"because Bunsom is a juvenile, the teen and her attorney can what’s known as a reverse transfer hearing within 10 days of her first appearance.

Colorado juveniles who are charged with adult crimes in district courts are given the opportunity to challenge a district attorney’s decision to file adult charges due to a change in state law made in 2012. It allows juveniles to request a hearing, or essentially a mini-trial, where a judge is asked to weigh their emotional and mental well-being in order to determine whether the case should stay in adult court or be ordered back to juvenile court."

I wonder if that type of hearing is aclosed hearing.

Have a safe trip Niner!

Suspect in Denver boy's death could request hearing to try and move case back to juvenile court

More info on

"because Bunsom is a juvenile, the teen and her attorney can what’s known as a reverse transfer hearing within 10 days of her first appearance.

Colorado juveniles who are charged with adult crimes in district courts are given the opportunity to challenge a district attorney’s decision to file adult charges due to a change in state law made in 2012. It allows juveniles to request a hearing, or essentially a mini-trial, where a judge is asked to weigh their emotional and mental well-being in order to determine whether the case should stay in adult court or be ordered back to juvenile court."

I wonder if that type of hearing is aclosed hearing.
I believe if the defendant has already been identified in court, the reverse transfer hearing will be open -- they're usually not very long. If Auntie has any kind of criminal record, the request for juvenile court will be shut down and case will remain in adult, district court. However, if case is ordered back to juvenile court, the trial will be closed (even though previously identified).

Affidavit: Suspect accused of killing 7-year-old nephew names girlfriend as accessory
POSTED 6:38 PM, AUGUST 14, 2018, BY KRISTIN HAUBRICH AND WEB STAFF, UPDATED AT 07:05PM, AUGUST 14, 2018

DENVER -- The 16-year-old girl (Jennie Bunsom) accused of killing and hiding the body of her 7-year-old nephew Jordan Vong names her girlfriend as an accessory to the crime, according to the arrest affidavit.

The affidavit says Bunsom put his body under her bed, then called her girlfriend and told her what happened.

In an interview with police, Bunsom said her girlfriend “told her she had to hide Jordan’s body and told her to put his body in the closet.”

The girlfriend has not been identified because she is a juvenile. The district attorney's office said as of now, no one else is facing charges.
Affidavit: Suspect accused of killing 7-year-old nephew names girlfriend as accessory

Spiffy Draco Offical (@iamspiffydraco) • Instagram photos and videos Well, more than face tattoos... where did this child go wrong? At what age? Where are her parents?
The face tat near eye dates to June 22 - July 6, 2018 per Instagram photos (unless covered with make up). I can't determine the shape but tats near eye are very known to be significant-- especially in prison. I don't think Auntie is a stranger to LE. Young Jordan didn't have much of a chance. MOO

The face tat near eye dates to June 22 - July 6, 2018 per Instagram photos (unless covered with make up). I can't determine the shape but tats near eye are very known to be significant-- especially in prison. I don't think Auntie is a stranger to LE. Young Jordan didn't have much of a chance. MOO

That's interesting that it happened just this year. the site right now is taking forever to post this as it is taking one letter at a time.

The only tat whose meaning I've heard of is a teardrop in prison. Which means you have murdered somebody or been in a assault or something like that.

ETA. I haven't had time to blow up on my computer and reverse the Selfies she did to read what the arm tats and the other tats say. Has anybody else done that.

Face tats on 15 year olds though? I get that a lot of parents don’t care, but face tats are pretty extreme. It seems like parental supervision wasn’t exactly rampant in that household imo.
I'm wondering if she got the tats outside of US. I believe it's illegal to tat a minor in Colorado, even with parental permission. Kind of like it's illegal to serve a child alcohol even if with a parent who orders it for them and willing to pay for the drink. I suppose there are also artists willing to break the law.

Going on a road trip today & tomorrow.
animated-smileys-vehicles-074.gif
So thought I'd post this now.

Thursday, August 16th:
*Hearing on Advisement (@ 8:30am MT) – CO – Jordan Vong (7) (reported missing August 6, 2018, found 8/8/18) – Jennie Bunsom (16) arrested (8/8/18) & charged (8/9/18) as an adult with 1st degree murder after deliberation & 1st degree murder by a person in a position of trust (victim under the age of 12). Held without bond.
8/13/18 Update: Denver District Attorney’s Office said Monday that the girl, who was not immediately identified by name, is being charged on suspicion of murder in the first-degree after deliberation and child abuse resulting in death.
8/14/18 Update: Jennie Bunsom will be tried as adult. Charged with 2 counts of 1st degree murder: Charged with first-degree murder after deliberation and first-degree murder by a person in a position of trust (victim under the age of 12). While Bunsom's juvenile hearing is still scheduled for 10 a.m. Tuesday, the district attorney's office said her appearance will be waived and the juvenile case will be dismissed in light of the adult direct filing. Next hearing is 8/16.
Have a safe journey Niner! You've been doing overtime - good for you..:):)

Jordan was such a beautiful boy. True, the odds seemed stacked against him, but you just never know what he would have become, whose lives he may have enriched, what experiences he may have had... just utterly sad and devastating.

and totally O/T and inconsequential - I am cringing repeatedly at the word "tat". Tattoo artists (and aficionados) prefer "tattoo." Just saying, not important, carry on.

Jordan was such a beautiful boy. True, the odds seemed stacked against him, but you just never know what he would have become, whose lives he may have enriched, what experiences he may have had... just utterly sad and devastating.

and totally O/T and inconsequential - I am cringing repeatedly at the word "tat". Tattoo artists (and aficionados) prefer "tattoo." Just saying, not important, carry on.
haha, indeed. They would refer to the person who did her tattoo as a scratcher....basically someone with no standards and a tattoo gun who works out of a garage or living room.

The tats are probably homemade and not from a licensed tattoo artist. Someone she knows probably did them for her.

She could also have a fake ID. I got a *tattoo* (spelled that out as to not make anyone cringe repeatedly) with a fake ID when I was a teen. The place was a licensed *tattoo* shop. Shrug.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark
Back